A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Jayce "Nightfall" Alden

Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1136
    Registration date : 2013-02-19

Jayce "Nightfall" Alden Empty Jayce "Nightfall" Alden

Post by Prophet 1/13/2015, 1:45 am

Name: Jayce "Nightfall" Alden

Eyes: Dark green

Hair: Brown

Height: 6'1"

Body Type: He is thin and somewhat muscular. He is obviously in a quite fit state.

Skin Color: Somewhat tan

God Parent: Mars

Mortal Parent: Tialla Alden

Country of Origin: England

Pets: None

Talents: Quite acrobatic, capable of pulling off incredible stunts in combat.

Weapon**: Imperial Gold Gladius, Imperial Gold Dagger

Personality: He is usually a polite individual, usually able to work with a team that communicates with him, is rarely boastful, and is usually nicer than one would expect a son of a war god to be. With friends, he is protective, helpful, and loyal. Loyal to a fault, one could say. However, he does have a very violent side to him, as one might expect. He is very quick to make threats of death to those who anger him, sometimes being very graphic about it. This can lead to him getting into fights easily. With friends, he can sometimes be overprotective, which leads to either constricting his friend, or getting into a fight that isn't his. He is also likely to leave a bad team behind, no matter what the team is for, and go lone wolf. He also will sometimes be boastful about his nickname, Nightfall, around females he wants to impress, though this is rare.

Flaws: Makes graphic threats, is overprotective, sometimes tries to work alone when he should be with a team.

Abilities (must relate to god parent; optional): Very good combat prowess. Uses both strength and acrobatics to fight, which can be hard to counter, especially in mano a mano fights.

Powers (must relate to god parent; optional): None.

Life Before Camp*: He lived with his mother in London for ten years. He went to school there, and in school, he was the one many looked up to because he dominated the other kids on the playground. After ten years, his mother told him to pack up because they were leaving. He did as he was asked, but saw a Cyclops in the airport. Luckily, they boarded just then, escaping it. After this, they drove to Sonoma, where his mother gave him to Lupa once Lupa found him, with one last goodbye. Jayce later learned that he had been called there by his father, which is why his mother came there.

RP Example*: I was doing as Lupa told me, sword and dagger in each hand. I had to follow my instinct to where it was leading me. A camp, I'd been told. Trust your gut was also what I'd been told. My gut told me the camp was below, on that highway. I'd have to jump down...but it was pretty high, and I was debating it. Then I saw a Cyclops in the crowd, which left me one option. I vaulted over the rail, down onto the highway. I rolled as I landed, then ran to where my gut was telling me to go. I then saw a gate of a sort, and two people. This was it, I knew it. I called out to the two, "Over here!" They reacted immediately, and were going to let me through. Then I heard the Cyclops, and saw them ready bows, nock arrows, then fire. I heard the Cyclops scream, and I saw ashes when I turned back. I then walked inside, crossed a river, and there I was. My new home, camp. I let out an exhausted breath, then stood up straight.

Any notes about your characters: His nickname is given to him for the reason in the description.

Last edited by Prophet on 1/13/2015, 12:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Jayce "Nightfall" Alden Empty Re: Jayce "Nightfall" Alden

Post by Morgan Landry 1/13/2015, 6:40 am

Hey there!

→ Your form is almost perfect safe for the Lupa part> the Wolf House is located in Sonoma, not San Francisco. Also, how did her mother know about the Wolf House's location? Normally the wolves find the demigods.
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 1/13/2015, 9:58 am

Edited. I have it so that the wolves sent out a call for him to his mother. This is because he was in London, and they couldn't reach him directly. That's how his mother knew where to go. Also, he's going to need a cohort once he gets approved.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/13/2015, 10:07 am

... How did the wolves 'call'? They don't use phones ^^

Don't worry, we assign a Cohort to each Roman character once they get approved.
    Also, once you start RPing him, will he have just joined Camp?
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 1/13/2015, 10:12 am

Yes, he will have joined camp.

I might say that the wolves used a demigod messenger to get contact with Jayce's mother. There'd have to be a way to reach him while he's in London. The demigod tells her to come to Sonoma with Jayce, because Jayce is in danger. She then leaves London, as she wants Jayce to survive, goes to Sonoma, and the wolves find her there. If that doesn't work, just tell me.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/13/2015, 10:22 am

Okay if that's the case he'll need to go to Reyna to get his probatio tablet.

Or perhaps Mars contacts his mother and tells her to go to San Francisco? From there the wolves can find him.
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 1/13/2015, 12:50 pm

I actually think Mars would be better, as a theme for this character is his strength, and strength is worth with the Romans. I'll make the edit.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/13/2015, 12:56 pm

Approved! Standing ovation Your character has been assigned to the 3rd Cohort!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/1/2024, 11:08 pm