A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Knowledge is power

Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1136
    Registration date : 2013-02-19

Knowledge is power Empty Knowledge is power

Post by Prophet 1/13/2015, 10:50 pm

I came into the library, looking for a book on human psychology. I was looking for it to calm myself after recent events. I felt soothed in the library. I found a book, but wasn't sure if I'd find something better. I noted the title and moved on.

Knowledge is power Empty Re: Knowledge is power

Post by Guest 1/14/2015, 11:56 am

I walked into the library, humming a song. What song? I had no idea. I guess it was just a song I made up on the spot. I tend to do that a lot. 

My cabin was getting crowded, so I decided no better place to go than the library. When I got there, I didn't see anyone else. Perfect. I put down my bag on a chair and pulled out my laptop, and pulled out the bag of skittles I just got from the camp store. 

So, what kind of game should I make  today? I thought to myself. I scrolled through what I've made so far, hoping to find one that I haven't finished. But all of them were finished. So I started up the program and decided to remake the game 2048.
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 1/14/2015, 11:15 pm

I noticed a girl with a laptop and said, "Hey. How are you?"

Post by Guest 1/14/2015, 11:23 pm

I looked up at the voice and saw a boy. I smiled at him and turned back to my laptop. "I'm good, you?" I asked, deciding socializing couldn't be too bad today.
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 1/16/2015, 2:08 am

I said, "So am I. Who's your godly parent. My mother's Athena." I got the feeling she might be my sister.

Post by Guest 1/16/2015, 11:56 am

"Oh cool, me too!" I replied to his question. "So, what's your name?" I thought I recognized this guys face. Now I knew it was probably just from around my cabin.
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 1/16/2015, 9:59 pm

I said, "My name's Jack. I am one of the cabin's experts on psychology. I am knowledgeable in human nature, above all else."

Post by Guest 1/27/2015, 2:48 pm

"Ooh, cool," I swung my legs under the chair and hopped up. I put my hand out in front of Jack. "I'm Liza. I'm not that intelligent, until it comes to computers,"
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 1/27/2015, 3:28 pm

I said as I shook her hand, "Well, Liza, I agree that computers are interesting. I choose to specialize in psychology so as to figure out behavior of people in camp, and intervene if I must. What makes computers interesting to you?"

Post by Guest 1/28/2015, 11:46 pm

I sat back down in my chair and continued the coding. "To be honest, I don't even know. My dad is a video game creator in Montana, and I guess it just passed down to me." My fingers flew across my keyboard, adding details here and there. "But I can also hack, and program, it's not just video games."
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 1/29/2015, 12:52 am

I said, "Makes sense to me. I am not as proficient in coding, but I know some of the basics. I enjoy video games a good amount and must ask, what company does your dad work for?"

Post by Guest 1/29/2015, 4:39 pm

"He works for a company called Trademark Video Games. They aren't very big, but they're the biggest one in Montana." Liza pushed her laptop around to face Jack. "Do you know how to make anything? Just with your basic skills?"
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 1/29/2015, 4:45 pm

I said, "I might be able to recreate a few mobile games, but that's just about it." I then got a call from my friend Jay and answered, "Yes?" He said, "Alucard left camp. We're going to have to take care of Sapphire. I'm headed to tell her." I paused a moment and said, "Understood...I'll discuss it with you ASAP." I hung up, then waited for Liza to respond.

Post by Guest 1/31/2015, 12:58 am

"What was that about?" Liza asked. She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, hoping nothing bad was happening. Enough bad things happened at camp. But then I realized he how he took his call. "Hey wait, is your phone rigged so monsters can't find you? Because that would be bad."
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 1/31/2015, 1:19 am

I said, "Yeah, my phone is rigged. A son of the goddess of wisdom wouldn't overlook such a thing, don't you think? That was about a recent issue. Someone's protector left, so my best friend and I are picking up the pieces."

Post by Guest 2/6/2015, 11:48 pm

Liza frowned. "Oh, so do you have to go?" She jumped down from her chair. "Who would need a protector? I think that's kind of weird, since we have 7 year old kids here that just rely on the magical borders. But that's just my opinion." She smiled and got back onto her chair.
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 2/7/2015, 1:37 am

I responded, "I know, the concept sounds unnecessary, but if someone wants me to fill in for them, I'll do it. I'll need to be going, see you around." I then waved goodbye as I left the library to find Jay.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 6:21 pm