A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Brayaddy PRIVATE

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Brayaddy PRIVATE  Empty Brayaddy PRIVATE

Post by Mason 1/14/2015, 4:44 pm

Spoiler:

Bray was at the lake, had been at the lake, for the past couple hours. He repeatedly took a rock and threw it in the water, as he thought about his awkward life. His frenemy, Miles Fellar, was dating his crush and true love, Maddy Scott. Then you had to throw Blue in the mix. And the fact that Jason freakin' Sungo was Miles' friend made it worse. Bray could just mess with the populars. It'd lean him and Miles towards the enemy part of frenemy, Maddy would hate him forever, and Jason might beat him up. He sobbed a littl, but not much. He just wished that he could talk to Miles or Maddy or Blue about how he felt. But he memorized every scenario:

Miles: "I really like your girlfriend, and it hurts me."
    "Are you saying that you just want me to give up Maddy?"
    "No, Miles-"
    "Just, nevermind." Miles walks away, no help in that.

Blue: "So,you like another girl?"
    "Yes, but-"
    "Just, were you going to like, cheat on me?" Tears in her eyes
    "No! Blue!"
    "Just never talk to me again."

And the worst one.

Maddy.
    "So you've liked me this entire time?"
    "Y-yes."
    "Well, that's sweet, but I'm with Miles. Maybe you should try for Blue."
    "Maddy, it's just-"
    "Hey, I gotta go, Miles is waiting for me."
    "OKay."
    And things were eternally awkward. She never talked to him again.

Bray sat there, thinking. He was in such deep contemplation that he wasn't aware of his surroundings.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Brayaddy PRIVATE  Empty Re: Brayaddy PRIVATE

Post by Morgan Landry 1/14/2015, 5:15 pm

Maddy was walking with a group of populars towards the lake, gossiping and chuckling. Her brown curls were swept up in a high ponytail, her mouth glistening with deep red gloss. She was wearing a loose navy tank top that read Pop the champagne with high waisted black denim shorts, ochre desert wedges on her feet. They were exchanging the last gossips about who had a crush on who, when this and that happened, namely between Colin and Leila, Benjamin and Taleis, Jason and Piper, Cleopatra and Hani.... She spotted Bray tossing stones into the lake and briefly waved at him.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 1/14/2015, 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Post by Mason 1/14/2015, 5:42 pm

ooc: It's the lake xD

bic: Bray saw Maddy, and his heart skipped a beat. Maddy was he only one that could shock him out of deep contemplation. He saw her wave at him. He found a way to pick up his hand, which felt like it was 1000 pounds, and wave at her. He saw her with a bunch of populars. Ugh. He couldn't deal with them. They were just too....what was the word? Rich? Ego maniac? But, honestly, he was a bit jealous of them. No, not just because of Maddy- because of the fact that they seemed to matter, and their lives were so perfect. He, just for one day, wanted to feel like he mattered in CHB- no, in life. He decided to go and talk to her. That was something he never would've done when he first met her- but over the past few months, he toughened up a bit, and his confidence grew a bit.

He walked over to her. "Hey, Maddy." A smile instantly went to his face. Not a fake one, a real one. His life was so complicated. "What's up?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/9/2024, 6:31 am