A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

gods, not you again.

jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

gods, not you again. Empty gods, not you again.

Post by jake. 1/17/2015, 12:20 pm

gods, not you again. Tumblr_mlfbnqduHM1rlkhhto2_250
    miles - briareus - seventeen

miles really liked the mess hall. it was... relaxing. and... saying 'yummy' would be a bad pun. err. right? anyways. the son of briareus stumbles into the mess hall, crooked celestial bronze armor on, and trident goku in hand. when you come from a battle, you looked like that. well. let's just ignore the fact that miles was actually in a good mood. he plummets into a chair next to a table, grinning at a girl next to him. the girl blushes profusely and miles is sure that she doesn't know what to say. miles just carries on foolishly grinning at her, flashing her a bright wink that can make all girls burn to the ground. normally.

now don't get miles wrong. miles is 110 percent in love with maddy. nothing will ever change that. no one will ever deny that. nothing. no one. nada. no. nix. niente. miles is going to protect her and love her to the death. but miles just guesses old habits die hard. he's so used to flirting with girls. it's normality. it's not like he actually flirts with them and talks all flirty to them, but winks are still allowed, right?  

anyhow (for the second time now.) miles gets himself a large bottle of dr. pepper, some chips and a fried egg. weird combo, but miles didn't and will not care. no one could judge him now. he was way to happy. caught up in a bubble of positive energy. he munches loudly on his food, talking to his mates, when he sees him. bray. a name flashes in his mind. fleeting, yes, but still there. miles narrows his eyes a little to make out his features, just to be sure -- but yes, it's him. messy black hair, slightly shorter than miles' own hair, which was shaggier and even more messy, and grayish green eyes. miles found them kinda sad looking. miles shrugs internally, then smiles at the boy and gestures him over to the seat next to him. "ay, laddie! wanna sit?" he says with a full mouth, irish accent mingling with the hot fried egg in his mouth. miles swallows and sheepishly glances at the girl next to him, egg yolk covering his front teeth. miles doesn't mind. tis was all good.

Last edited by harry styles. on 1/18/2015, 3:16 am; edited 2 times in total
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

gods, not you again. Empty Re: gods, not you again.

Post by Mason 1/17/2015, 12:31 pm

two pictures:

Bray was in the Mess Hall for lunch, eating a hamburger. He planned to go swimming at the lake later, and maybe even stop by the beach. He hated the beach. He hated the populars at the beach. He hated nearly everything at the beach. But he still went there to surf and check up on Rin, his best friend- Rin was a dolphin, of course. Bray had hardly any human friends- or, whatever you would consider a demigod. Half god friends? Whatever. He took a drink of milk, before looking behind him. And guess who he saw?

Bray saw Miles Fellar, and automatically thought of Maddy. His deep sadness for the entire problem was kind of eating at his heart. He nodded as Miles greeted him. He grinned a bit. "Miles Fellar, nice to see you again. How's- how's Maddy doing?"" He held out a hand to Miles, to shake. He used to completely despise Miles, but that kinda wore off. Being mad at him just because he beat him to Maddy wasn't necessary. Bray now blamed himself. He blamed the fact that he was a complete coward.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 1/18/2015, 3:24 am

miles scowles. rumours had been going around that bray loved maddy, and by now it had become aphrodite's gossip. miles doesn't believe it all until now. honestly, he didn't even know this guy. but he knew maddy. miles feels a spark of annoyance burst up, but he ignores it to his best ability. miles gives bray a short, friendly smile and flips open a pack of cigarettes, his long fingers playing with the lid a bit before he swiftly picks out a cigarette and slits it between his pale lips. "you don't mind me smoking, do you?" miles asks, and before bray can answer, he lights it, eyebrows cheekily raised. "well, maddys good. we've just been on holiday together with her stepfather and mum. it was..." miles bites his lips sheepishly, wanting to savour the memory. "really amazing." he says, voice laced with excitement and giddiness, irish accent quivering.

Last edited by harry styles. on 1/23/2015, 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 1/18/2015, 9:46 am

Bray was about to say something about how he didn't mind smoking, but he didn't exactly smoke himself, when Miles started talking about the holidays and Maddy. From what he remembered, Maddy's mom was an actress of some sort or something along those lines. He didn't actually know she had a stepdad, though. He noticed how he commented it was amazing, and he felt bad. What if he ever told Maddy how he felt, and that factored in their break-up? He didn't want to make her conflicted like that.

"Miles, you're probably the best one to heard this out loud for the first time. I-I like Maddy. I don't care what anyone thinks of it anymore. So, go ahead, punch me, go off and tell everyone, heck, tell Maddy. I can't hide it forever." He stood up, closing his eyes, in case Miles was going to punch him.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 1/23/2015, 11:54 am

"you...y-you what?" miles stutters hesitantly, scowling even more. he coughs once, then twice, then thrice. he clears his throat and gives the kid a hard stare. "well... thats nice, i guess?" miles says and chuckles. "a whole lot of guys fall for her. i suppose i'm just lucky she fell for me, ay?" miles says and gives bray a grin. poor kid. he feels sorry for the lad. he doesn't look like much. not a looker at all. if he was more social, maybe a few girls could like him, but other than that? meh. he's more of a wimp. but miles seems to like him. he feels kind today, and maybe he won't slap the guy for liking maddy. what? miles is protective like that.

Last edited by harry styles. on 1/24/2015, 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 1/23/2015, 8:36 pm

"Luckier than you would ever know, Miles." He was a bit surprised Miles didn't punch him. He sat back down. "So, yeah, those rumors are true. But, anyway, let's not make this little confrontation about Maddy. Me telling the story of my pity isn't really necessary. So, anyway, Miles, are you interested in any sports? Are you on any sports teams or..?" In all honesty, he was just trying to make things less awkward. He kind of wanted Miles to forget what he said- or rather, take it lightly.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 1/24/2015, 4:19 am

"i surf." miles simply says. "and play soccer." miles shrugs. he met his father on olympus. he seemed like a surfer kinda guy too, so miles guesses he got his talents from him. "and you? i reckon you surf too. son of delphin and all. seems like it." miles mumbles and carries on eating away at his food.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 2/14/2015, 6:57 am

OOC: Delivery numero dos for Jake:

gods, not you again. V87nvkF

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 5:54 pm