A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Sweets and Suprises [Private]

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Sweets and Suprises [Private] Empty Sweets and Suprises [Private]

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/27/2015, 9:45 pm

Ana raced through camp in her ballet flats, little white and black lace dress flowing behind her. She had managed to get a few drachmas from a Hephaestus kid, for giving them a gem she found while gardening, and wanted to try and get some sweets from the store. It had been ages since Ana had tasted something sweet and she really wanted some caramel hard candies or ny kind of candy as long as it had caramel and nothing but caramel. As she pushed open the door her eyes bulged at the sight of everything and giggled with glee as she saw the sweets section. Making a bee line for the section she saw exactly what she wanted; caramel hard candies in a cute little box. It was a few shelves higher than where she stood and Ana reached on her toes to even get close to grabbing the box. Despite her efforts though, she was only a few inches shy of the delicious sweets.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Sweets and Suprises [Private] Empty Re: Sweets and Suprises [Private]

Post by Green 1/27/2015, 9:56 pm

The son of Demeter had already been in the store once today, but seemed to forgot some stuff. Derek walked in, ringing the bell above the door as he went inside. The bell was probably installed to keep those sticky fingered Hermes kid or something. He wore basic cargo pants and a green t-shirt. He scratched under neath his chin as he looked at the countered that showcased the goodies it contained. While looking, Derek noticed a little girl who looked around the age of ten or eleven. He thought that it might have been a daughter of Hebe or something.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/27/2015, 10:02 pm

Getting fed up with not being tall, Ana stood on a shelf and reached the tin only to have it hit her in the head with a pinging noise. She fell to the floor, landed flat on her butt, and held the side of her head in her hands. She would not cry but it did sting badly. Ana looked at the tin, now laying calmly on the floor, and cursed at it slightly under her bresth.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/27/2015, 10:17 pm

Derek saw when the tin hit her head, making a face like, ouch that most've hurt. He squatted and picked up the can and anything that had fallen out of it. "Hey, are you okay?" He asked, looking at her with a face of concern. He hoped that she was alright. "Do you need any help, dear?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/27/2015, 10:23 pm

Ana, who was still very afraid of the male species, looked at the boy they scurried behind the shelving unit but peaked out to reveal half her face.I'm f....fineShe stammered out, trying to be tough like her big sister Kendall. She stayed hissed behind the shelves but pushed her hair behind her ear haphazardly.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/27/2015, 10:29 pm

He frowned a bit when the girl went behind one of the three counters. Derek had experienced this type of frightfulness from Layla when he first met her at the tables. Even now the daughter of Hestia still gets a bit nervous around him. "Hey, hey...it's okay. I wont hurt you, I promise." He said in a soft, voice, not wanting to scare her off.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/27/2015, 10:37 pm

Ana stayed where she was and just looked at the boy with her bright blue eyes.All my other siblings have except Kendall. Boys are mean to me and hurt meShe said quietly as she felt her scars on her back from when her father would beat her till she bled.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/27/2015, 10:43 pm

"I-it's okay, my dear. I wont hurt you." He whispered, looking around and grabbing some dirt out of his back pocket. Derek always carried a little dirt with him just in case he needed to grow a plant indoors. Smiling, a white lily started to grow in his hand with the dirt in it. "See?" He showed her the lily. stretching his hand out to her so that she might take it.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/27/2015, 10:49 pm

Ana watched as the beautiful lily began to grow and a small smile spread across her face. She loved flowers, especially the white ones. Looking to the boy she slowly crept out from her hiding place and sat on the stood floor.I'm Anamaris, daughter of Ares. Your a son of Deneter aren't you? I see your siblings in the field when I help them garden. She said looking at the flower as it bloomed then smiling up at her new found friend.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/27/2015, 10:55 pm

Derek gave her a warm smile and sat down on his knees so that he was eye level, or at least he tried to be, with the girl. "Aha, it's very nice to meet you, Anamaria. I love your name." He said with a smile, putting the lily by her lap. "And yes, I am a son of the goddess of Harvest. Which siblings have you met, Amararia?" He asked.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/27/2015, 11:05 pm

The little girl smiled and picked up the lily, careful to keep as much soil as she could. Before answering she scanned the room and grabbed a planters pot, placing the Lily and some soil inside before holding it with a loving gaze.I've met Kendall, Chiara and Damien of my family and just you from yours. I'm glad its you tho, you seem kind.Ana smiled up at the son of Demeter.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/27/2015, 11:17 pm

To be honest, Derek never really socialized with any children of Ares. It wasn't that he didn't like him, it was just he didn't know how to 'bound' with them. Hopefully Anamaria would be an exception. Derek smiled as he watched her put the lily in the planting pot.

"Well they sound...nice I guess." He chuckled lightly before brushing off his hands, trying to get the dirt off.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/27/2015, 11:29 pm

Ana shook her head.Only Kendell is. The others are horrible to me.She said clutching the lily closer to her chest.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/27/2015, 11:34 pm

Derek frowned a bit when he heard that some of her siblings weren't being nice to her. "I'm sorry to hear that." He waved his hand, making the lily hug her back. "I hope they don't hurt you."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/27/2015, 11:39 pm

She grimaced at the thought of what her siblings had done to her.That's all they want to do. I just want to be kind and help things grow, not break them downAna said, running her ring finger along the petals of the lily gentely.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/27/2015, 11:46 pm

"That's not good, Anamaria. Your brothers and sisters shouldn't be abusing you. I don't care if their father is Ares." He stated in a calm voice. He watched at the lily looked up at her as she smoothed back its petals. "Where are you staying now?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/27/2015, 11:51 pm

Anamaria looked to her friend and frowed.The place I have to stay, Ares cabin 5. I don't mean to get them in trouble but I don't want to have to watch myself with everything I do either. I just wish I could belongThe little girl said as a few tears rolled down her pale cheeks and landed in the soil of the plant.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/27/2015, 11:54 pm

Derek started to get teary eyed when he saw Anamaria's tears start to fall. "Aww, home here. You can leave with the Demeter's of you want." He whispered, offering her a hug.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/28/2015, 12:02 am

Anamaria's heart swelled as she let the plant down and flung herself into the son of Demeter's arms. She may have not known his name but he was by far the nicest person she had met at camp. From the flower to the candies, she wished she was born a Demeter instead. She hugged her new found friend close as a few more tears spilled down her cheeks and she didn't even try to stop them this time.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/28/2015, 12:06 am

Derek held her in his strong arms, comforting her as best he could. "You are worth more than any piece of armor, don't let anyone tell you different." He whispered as he felt her warm tears fall on his shirt. The son of Demeter smiled lightly. "You can leave at the cabin as along as you want. I don't care what anyone says.."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/28/2015, 12:21 am

Ana hugged the demeter kid a little tighter but leaned away when s thought crossed her mind. what about Chiron though? Wouldn't he make me go back to cabin 5
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/28/2015, 12:24 am

"Who said that he ever has to find out?" He asked with a wink before letting go of her and standing up. "So what do you say we go get you some ice cream?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/28/2015, 12:31 am

Anamaria smiled wide then stood up, but quickly went to pay for hee things. She only had a drachma or two left and put them in the small pocket that was on her dress before running back to her big brothers side. Even if he wasn't her biological brother he felt like it.What's your full name?The daughter of Ares asked curiously.Mine is Anamaria Christina Rhodes, but you can call me Ana if you want.She said as she placed her flower atop her candy tin and carried it at an odd angle trying not to drop anything.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/28/2015, 4:21 pm

"My full name is Derek Zuri Vinyl." He stated with a light chuckle. "Christina? That's a beautiful middle name." Derek said with a smile as he headed toward the door.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/29/2015, 3:45 pm

Ana smiled and walked along side her friend.I like your name. Its different, kinda like all of us. She said looking up at him, using a finger to pet the lily again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 4:06 pm