A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Rayne Dixon - Nemesis

TrainWrexs
    TrainWrexs

Female
    Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2015-02-01

Rayne Dixon - Nemesis Empty Rayne Dixon - Nemesis

Post by TrainWrexs 2/1/2015, 5:09 pm

Name: Rayne Kylee Dixon

Eyes: Gray, not the stormy kind, more of a timber-wolf gray, a really light color.

Hair: Black with red highlights

Height: 5' 5" (May vary as she gets older)

Body Type: Curvy

Skin Color: Olive

God Parent: Nemesis

Mortal Parent: Logan Dixon, a Historical linguistics. (He studies the origin of words)

Country of Origin: US of A

Pets: Domestic Australian Shepard named Blake

Talents: She is musically talented, not like an Apollo child but good with music. The instruments although, are limited to piano and guitar, she does also sing some. She can speak multiple languages: Spanish, German, Russian, Native American (the Iroquois tribe), French, and Korean. She learned them from the fact that her father and her would travel a lot around the world for his research. (This list does not include Latin or Greek even though she does know them from being a demigod.)

Weapon**: Celestial Bronze double bladed sword.

Personality: Rayne was the more laid back and serious person. It doesn't seem like that with her continuously dying her hair various colors, sassing every person she meets, and fangirling over rock bands. She is mostly mature and thoughtful. She always knew what was wrong even if you hadn't told her. (She kind just has this feeling) She is probably the moodiest person alive on this earth, having more mood swings then someone who's bipolar. She will be like a kid in a candy store one moment and have a burning hatred for flowers the next. Rayne is impatient when it comes to waiting, stubborn when making choices (like what food to eat or game to play), loyal to everyone she trusts, daring on adventures, and sarcastic just with everything.

Flaws: She has social anxiety, is insecure (but she doesn't show it), and sometimes she will tend to speak in multiple tongues if she's rambling or not paying attention.

Abilities (must relate to god parent; optional): Seeing in black and white (seeing the obvious difference between things.) As her mother is the goddess of balance, she can tell between pros and cons to each side of something. This helps when someone and/or something has her make a decision on something. Although if it is a test (not literal test, like a quest thing), but not her's, she is forbidden to tell them the difference for it can easily change the future and mess a lot of things up. (An example, if she was with Percy and them during the Son of Neptune when he had to chose which vial of gorgon's blood to drink and Phineas would drink the other, she would be able to tell which one was which but she couldn't tell Percy as that could have changed the entire future of the world.)

Powers (must relate to god parent; optional): None

Life Before Camp*: Rayne grew up an only child with a father who would consistently traveling the world. He, until she was about four or five, would leave her with a family friend while he left. As she got older he would take her with him to be able to bond more. While traveling she ended up picking up some of the native languages including a tribe near her hometown upstate New York. This continued until she turned 13 and her father knew it was time to take her to the camp. Her mother, Nemesis, had told him that Rayne would have to go to Camp Half-Blood before she got to old. (Kind of like how Sally knew about it from Poseidon just not that extreme) Because as she got older, more monsters would be able to find her. Nemesis told Logan the location of the camp and who to talk to once he got there, even though he would be unable to enter the camp borders himself. Although, she is not a year-round camper (unless her father had already left for a trip) and does continue to travel around with him.

RP Example*: I was running, even though that's normal, from something. I didn't know what it was, just that it was big and loud. The forest around me seemed to grow darker and the sounds of the unknown creature were getting louder. It was getting closer to me to matter how hard or fast I ran. Suddenly I couldn't feel the ground anymore, I had been caught by the monster. As is in slow motion the monster turned his fist that was holding me and I saw the creature. It was large, a good nine or ten feet, the head was oval shaped and he had one large eye in the middle. A cyclopes. He opened his mouth and was throwing me in, I screamed and everything went back. I sat up in my bed covered in sweat and panting heavily. It was a dream, just a dream, but an all too real dream.

Any notes about your characters: I don't really know.

Last edited by TrainWrexs on 2/2/2015, 10:22 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Rayne Dixon - Nemesis Empty Re: Rayne Dixon - Nemesis

Post by Kendall 2/1/2015, 5:16 pm

I think we only allow Underworld kids to have hellhounds now -- so maybe try getting a backup pet just in case.

Nemesis is not considered an Underworld goddess, so her kids would get CB.

Add a bit more to personality.

LBC:
    - How did her dad know where the camp was?
    TrainWrexs
    TrainWrexs

Female

Post by TrainWrexs 2/1/2015, 5:35 pm

Edited
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 2/1/2015, 5:44 pm

Asked an admin -- we only allow hellhounds for Underworld kids, sorry. Please edit it out.

Does she speak the listed languages fluently, or...?

For her ability: Please describe that a bit more.

When did Nemesis tell Logan about the camp -- when she left her with him?

Otherwise your form looks fine.
    TrainWrexs
    TrainWrexs

Female

Post by TrainWrexs 2/1/2015, 9:42 pm

Edited
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 2/2/2015, 11:13 am

Not too sure about this power, as good and evil/right and wrong can be very subjective -- especially since she's mortal and shouldn't be able to tell what the Fates are planning. Pros and cons should be fine, but the other two I'm iffy on.
    TrainWrexs
    TrainWrexs

Female

Post by TrainWrexs 2/2/2015, 10:23 pm

Edited

Okay I see what you're getting at and I removed them. Now it may be a bit confusing but hopefully you'll get what I'm trying to say there.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 2/3/2015, 3:26 pm

Mhm. I suggest you edit the ability to say she can't sense anything that the Fates have already decided on especially for the fate of the world/anything very important such as quest-related stuff, because I don't exactly feel comfortable allowing your character to sense the right and wrong of quests or things already predestined by the Fates even if she can't tell the people in question. (There's also the fact that many people can tell the pros and cons about something, which can also be subjective -- are you saying she'll be able to do it most objectively or...? If yes, how can she be objective?)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 7:38 pm