A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

The Hearts of Hunters (Morgan)

Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1696
    Registration date : 2014-07-20

The Hearts of Hunters (Morgan)  Empty The Hearts of Hunters (Morgan)

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 2/4/2015, 11:14 am

Well... This hunt seemed to be going swimmingly, or at least it had at first until instead of one monster Emily and Aria encountered at least two score their number. Together the Hunters probably could have taken them, but other factors soon put them to flight such as how the old cruise liner which they were currently on happened to be sinking. As if that wasn't enough the boat as seemingly the fates weren't on there side today was on fire too. Emily had long since run out of arrows but there seemed to be no shortage of work for her daggers, she lost count of how many monsters she banished, she even forgot what types they were. They just kept coming.

Em skidded to a halt on the pool deck, her chest heaving whilst her right leg made her want to scream in sickening agony. She turned to face doorway in which she had entered, she could hear the sounds of monsters moving towards it. Emily wondered what had happened to Aria, the Hunters became separated at the Restaurant. She hoped that Aria got away safely, her heart throbbed with regret if Aria got herself killed then she would never know about the secret thoughts and feelings that haunted Em's waking as well as her sleeping mind.
    Emily knew one thing for certain, that she was done running, she would not run any more. Em elected to stand her ground, take her chances, take as many of those monsters with her as possible.

Her eyes widened with horror, terror and fear when the first beast to enter through that doorway was a Hydra. "By the Gods." Em muttered gripping her daggers tightly. She doubted she could take one down when well rested, with a quiver full of arrows as well as her leg not throbbing. Without all those things, Emily stood no chance against it. Especially when other monsters entered through the various doors. Great, he brought friends.
    She was trapped but not helpless, they might get her in the end. Emily would take some of them with her, therefore it was a matter of who wanted to be the first to die by her daggers. Even exhausted she still could put up a fearsome struggle.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

The Hearts of Hunters (Morgan)  Empty Re: The Hearts of Hunters (Morgan)

Post by Morgan Landry 2/6/2015, 4:16 am

Aria wasn't doing that well. Normally she could've taken these monsters down in a minute with her arrows and knives but this ... this boat... when surrounded by water (specially ocean water) she could never really think straight. Her stomach churned. Her head ached. She felt like she'd throw up any second.
    They were the last one on the ship and she knew they had to get out now. Except well... except she didn't know how. She could swim of course but for that she'd need to reach the water and actually swim without any type of monsters dragging her down. Till the shore, that was a long way.

Suddenly she heard a cry and perked up. That cry of pain...

"Emily!"

Her heart beat faster, anger rushed into her veins. Whoever hurt Emily, she'd put them in Tartarus herself even if that meant dragging them all the way down to it. Grabbing better hold of her knives, she bounded off in the direction the voice had come from.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 2/6/2015, 4:56 am

For Emily, the situation had worsened considerable, she was down a dagger as well as the proud owner of a deep cut on the left hand side of torso. Crimson blood leaked out through the gaps in her fingers, she tightened the grip on her remaining dagger in her right hand. On the plus side, the monsters were down a couple of their number. The only thing that held them back from swarming her is they knew she would get some of them. None of the monsters wished to find themselves banished.

She heard the distant cry of Aria's voice, she would have shouted back to her sister but she gasped whenever she breathed in and still struggled to get her breath back. It seemed to her that the hunters finally had met their match, whether they got too confident or sloppy Em had no idea. It really didn't appear to matter since the monsters kind of won. Death comes to all beings, even hunters maybe it was just their destiny to fall here?
    Emily hoped that Aria could get away, she knew that she wasn't in a position to escape. The Hydra with it's nine heads watched the injured hunter curiously. Even by just a glance it would have been obvious to all that it intended to watch for a while before striking. After all why risk injury when you can let other creatures weaken your prey for you?

"Aria!" She called out trying not scream in agony from her wound. "If you can hear me get out of here!"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/17/2015, 8:40 am

Never gonna happen.

Trusting her feeling over the air, Aria bounded off to the right, following the trail of Emily's scent. After a couple of corridors and sharp turns, she suddenly arrived in the room Emily was at except... they were separated by a Hydra. A rush of anger surged in her veins and she created a wave of air, jumping on it and riding it towards where Emily was, bumping slightly into her when jumping down.

"I'm not leaving without you," she said, glaring her down before turning to the Hydra. Readying her bow and arrows, she took her aim and pulled the string back, firing arrow after arrow. The Hydra hissed and spew fire which started to burn the hem of Aria's trousers and she cried out in pain, feeling the flames bite at her skin.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 2/17/2015, 8:46 am

"Aria!" She called out in amazement. Em had hoped that Aria would have decided to escape rather than come to fight by her side in a noble but futile last stand. Emily did not have the strength left to argue with her. The left hand was sticky with her blood, she could not move fast enough to take down the Hydra with Aria.
    But she could still try to keep the other monsters back from the rest of them, she managed to slay another pair of monsters. However, such actions left her with a wide slash in her shoulder though the blade only nicked the skin beneath. "We've got to get out of here." The ship was going under, if they didn't get out soon there would be no escape at all.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/17/2015, 9:14 am

The ship gave a sinister creak and swayed to the side. Aria smacked into the wall, the world tipped sideways. The Hydra clawed at the ground and spewed fire straight at her, to what she replied just in time by a jet of air which flattened her against the wall even more, pushing the fire back. Then she suddenly ducked and let it go, flames erupting above her. Grabbing Emily's hand, she glared at the ceiling, which was suddenly struck by lightning. "Hold on! And don't you dare die on me, Buettner." With that, she ordered the air to carry her up through the still sizzling hole in the ceiling, out into the night sky. Under them, the burning boat shrunk and shrunk, now just a dark patch somewhere in the lower corner of their vision. Now they were in the sky, Aria felt calmer. Secure. They had made it. She was holding Emily tightly to her, readjusting her grip on her every few seconds to make sure she didn't slip. The moon shone high above and they had to make it back to dry land as soon as possible. Behind them, the ship gave a last ear-rasping sound and exploded in a curl of flames, brief patch of orange light in all the darkness. Aria suddenly turned to Emily. "What were you thinking?" she hissed. "We could've all gone away on the life boats, why did you have to stay behind?"
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 2/17/2015, 9:55 am

The last few moments of their time on the ship was a blur for Emily but the next thing she knew once the adrenaline began to subside, was Aria shouting at her, furious about something. She gripped awkwardly onto Aria, her left hand still pressed tight against her side, fingers sticky with blood, the other hand held onto her tightly. "Why? Why?" She repeated. "I'm sorry for getting separated from you! But there were monsters everywhere I tried to get out by myself but they knew I am weaker than the rest of you!" It would have made sense for the monsters to target the weaker members.
    "Do you think I wanted to stay behind? Do you think the though of dying appeals to me?" She forced back the tears that threatened to spill over. "I'm not as good a fighter as you Aria, I will never be as good as you but I do my best and I didn't want anyone getting injured or killed over the fact that I was cornered by the enemy."

"I'm sorry Aria... I... I didn't want to upset you." She looked away from her. Her whole body felt like a giant ache, her pains even had pains of their own.

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/17/2015, 10:54 am

Emily crying made her even angrier, but then she realized she was angry at herself. Angry for letting her out of her sight in the middle of the commotion, angry for letting this happen to her. Angry for being currently shouting at her.

"Argh," she said, the words I'm sorry threatening to spill out. She swallowed them back and looked at Emily with knitted eyebrows, her eyes sending invisible lightning bolts. Her nerves were too tense from the fight to calm down. "The Hunters aren't just a group, we're a pack, we don't let anyone behind, not even the cubs like you. And if you see yourself that you're not as skilled as the rest of us then you should stick close to us and spend your free time training yourself to the bone until you finally get it right," she said, her voice growing louder, then it suddenly died in her throat in the middle of her rant and she pulled Emily close. Her lips tasted of smoke and cold. "Gods of Olympus, I was so worried."
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 2/17/2015, 12:31 pm

"The strength of the pack is the wolf and the strength of the wolf is the pack." Emily echoed a line she heard one of the Hunters mention before. Aria when angry happened to be a very terrifying prospect, much like her father. The sudden kiss caught Emily completely off guard but it wasn't unwelcome. She returned it passionately despite her exhaustion, pain and injuries. She thought she would have never managed to get the chance to do this, it wasn't how she imagined herself kissing Aria.
    Well technically Aria kiss her first, so it was Aria kissing her, Em just happened to be kissing her back.

Last edited by Lindsey Callaghan on 2/17/2015, 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/17/2015, 3:45 pm

OOC: The sudden hug? She kissed her xD
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 2/17/2015, 4:02 pm

OOC: Oooooo I see, well edited xD.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/17/2015, 4:38 pm

Aria kept her eyes tightly closed, relaxing her mouth against Emily's. It had been so long since she had last kissed someone like this that she had completely forgotten how you did it. All she knew was that she was holding Emily in her arms, her mouth against hers in a slow, intense kiss.
    When finally she pulled away, she heard a rumble of thunder somewhere, far away. It felt like Zeus' seal of approval.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 2/17/2015, 4:46 pm

Em's cheeks were flushed with colour and she felt a bit dizzy. It could have been from blood loss, but she put it down to the fact that she had just been kissed by Aria. Emily had desired to kiss Aria for several months now, at first she thought it was just because she liked her, but then... As time went by her heart confirmed it to her brain that it happened to be desire. For a long time she remained silent, breathless.
    "I..." She began. "I... Wow." Emily managed to say. "That was great... But... Could you pass me a cube of nectar please?" She intended if Aria allowed it to kiss Aria once more.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/17/2015, 5:07 pm

"Oh gods, sure."

She fumbled in her backpack and gave her the bottle of nectar, still holding her in the air.
    Her lips still tingled from the kiss, stinging with the taste of smoke, leftover of the burning ship. Aria hoped it would never go away. She wanted to remember that taste like the first time she had ever tasted nectar.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 2/17/2015, 5:14 pm

She fumbled with the bottle, smearing it red as she held it awkwardly in her left. Valerie got the lid off and swallowed a cube of nectar. She put the lid back on, feeling better as the nectar began to heal her wounds. Her body however felt more alive than ever before because of Aria's kiss.
    Speaking of that. Em suddenly kissed Aria, there was a desperate passion in the kiss, Emily thought she might not have been able to do this. But now she was, she desired Aria for so long, she wanted to kiss her so many times on their hunts. It had been cruelty to be not able too. It was in a way much better than liking a guy as the other Hunters, plus Aria could not get mad at her. Em, however fell for Aria. So it did not break their oaths. Yet, she believed that it might not be their greatest idea to tell the others about this.

Just in case.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/17/2015, 7:34 pm

Aria pulled her close again, her hands moving up and down Emily's spine and shoulders, creasing her clothes under her fingers. Her hair started sticking up with electricity as her emotions grew more fierce and overwhelming. In response to her feelings, an electromagnetic field manifested under them, taking the shape of an invisible couch on which they sat down. Aria had taken Emily's face in her hands, her fingers digging into her hair with intense softness, sliding to the back of her head. Their lips glided against the other one's thirstily and Aria realized how she had missed the hot rush of romantic feelings in her ribcage.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 2/18/2015, 1:54 am

Emily still could not quite believe this was happening, it had to be a dream. For so long she desired to do this to Aria, to feel the brush of her soft lips against her own, her hands brushing through her hair. Em's kisses where filled with passion and intense longing, she thought that she might never get a chance to do this. If she somehow had known that Aria shared the same feelings about her as she did for Aria then she would not have waited to actually do this.
    She let Aria lead, a habit from when she first became a Hunter but perhaps also instinctive since she was a daughter of Zeus. Her mind became overloaded with a torrent of thoughts and emotions, Aria was her first kiss. She did not know if this sought of behaviour between Hunters was allowed or not, currently she didn't care if it wasn't. Besides, they did not have to announce it to their fellows just yet.

She ran her right hand through Aria's hair it had begun to stand on end because of emotions, it crackled and spat to touch yet strangely did not shock her. Em's left hand ran it's way up her spine as they kiss passionately. Eventually, Em needed to put a halt to the proceedings so that she could take a breath. She was silent, her eyes silent. For her the last few months possessed a pain unequalled, for she desired with all her heart, soul and spirit to kiss Aria. The Hunts where there had been just the two of them for Em, were the worst as her mind became foggy with her desire. At first she tried to fight the desire and put it off that she just liked Aria as a sister or a best friend. Apparently her heart however wished otherwise.
    "Aria..." She began her voice wavering, breathless. "I wanted to do that for so long."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/18/2015, 7:46 am

Reluctantly pulling away from Emily's lips, Aria kept her eyes closed and rested her forehead against hers, her black and white hair still sticking up with the electricity. She hadn't even realized it yet, but they were right above a storm cloud, which she probably had manifested too.

"We can't tell Artemis," she whispered. "We can't tell anyone."
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 2/18/2015, 8:02 am

Despite knowing it herself, when Aria informed Em that they could not tell anyone it hurt. But even if she somehow managed to forge an argument there was nothing that might dissuade the fact that she happened to be right. The younger Hunter tried to hide the hurt that came up in her eyes. "I know... I... I..." She sighed heavily, shaking her head. "Sorry I just think that something that feels so right should be a secret but your right." Would there comrades see it in the same light?

More importantly what might their leader Artemis, the Goddess think?
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/18/2015, 11:42 am

"I didn't make the rules," Aria replied, looking into Emily's eyes. "If I had, you know it'd be different."

It was true that it felt right, to be here with her, hold her, kiss her, pull her close. Aria looked at the side of Emily's face and gently tucked a wild streak behind her ear before smiling back at her beautiful eyes. The daughter of Zeus then looked down at the storm cloud, which was starting to crackle with electricity until bolts started flourishing inside it, casting flashes of white and blue under them. Thunder rumbled.

"Oops," Aria chuckled, feeling slightly light-headed from the kisses.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 2/18/2015, 12:01 pm

Emily nodded the once. "I know... I just can't help how I feel about you." She whispered to Aria, her head slipping slightly to the left as she struggled to resist the urge to kiss her once more. She failed to suppress her laughter when Aria caused a minor thunder storm. "Oh Aria I do not think anyone will mind." She leaned forward and kissed Aria, her friend, her mentor and the girl who held her heart.
    Em enjoyed the taste of Aria's lips they tasted like electricity and energy, mingled in with smoke. The Hunter pulled back after a moment. "Sorry... I..." She blushed and would have probably withdrawn from Aria's company but she wasn't sure if she will remain in the air or not. "I probably should not do that too you any more but I've wanted to do that for so long."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/21/2015, 3:25 pm

"Don't say that," Aria replied and pulled Emily close against her, pressing her lips to hers in another kiss. Her body was warm against hers, all curves and lines under her hands. Aria clenched her eyes shut and breathed in sharply through her nose, wind howling around them. She hadn't even realized that she had been giving small electroshocks through her mouth to Emily, nothing painful, but still a vivid tingle of energy. "Oh, sorry!" she said, pulling away.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 4/21/2015, 3:33 pm

Em's reply was lost because before she could say it, Aria's lips met her's and her eyes fluttered shut. She jolted when Aria started giving off electric shocks, they were minor and though unpleasant weren't too painful. But disrupting none the less.
    "It is okay Aria, you can't help it any more than I can finding trouble." Or how she longed for Aria, to be with her. She was powerless to resist this desire, the love that she felt controlled her utterly.
    "I... I think it might be wise if we find the others." She whispered, their comrades might have begun to worry about them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 10:21 am