A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

New Temporary Chat!

Sammy
    Sammy

Female
    Number of posts : 915
    Registration date : 2014-05-12

New Temporary Chat! Empty New Temporary Chat!

Post by Sammy 2/4/2015, 6:17 pm

So, as some of you may know, forumotion was an idiot and switched the perfectly okay chatbox with an untested one. So, yeah, chat isn't very effective. So Lila, Morgan, and some others thought it would be better if we temporarily set up an off-site chatbox for those who still want to use it! I went ahead and set it up on Chatzy, had Lila give me the okay on it, and...yeah. this is why i don't post topics.

Anyway, here's the link. http://us20.chatzy.com/22944352774298

Here's some small things though:

All current chat rules apply. PLEASE don't be a jerk and think that just because this isn't an on-site chat, the chat rules don't apply.

Okay now some of you might be confused as to what to do when you first reach the link.

HOW TO ENTER CHAT:

1. Under your name/alias, please put your username. Its okay if you shorten it i guess, like Morgan Landry could be Morgan, but don't put what people call you or anything, because that might be confusing.

2. Under choose a color, there are four options available- Member, Mod, Admin, Approver. If you're a regular member with no staff position, select member. If you're an admin, select admin, a mod, select mod, or an approver, select approver. Pretty obvious. The color doesn't give you chat powers, so don't go in as an admin hoping to be able to control the whole or anything. It just makes it easier and simpler. And don't fake a staff position just for fun, because that's not cool, and, really, just don't be that guy.

3.Now you can click "Enter Room". Once you enter, you'll see a screen of all the things that have been said. You won't be able to actually chat, though. To solve this, simply click "Join Chat". Its the right button of the three at the bottom of the screen.

4. You are now able to chat! Enjoy!

TO THE MODS/ADMINS:

All of you will be receiving a pm containing info pertaining to this chat. So, yeah. Thanks for reading this.

Any questions, reply below.
    Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

New Temporary Chat! Empty Re: New Temporary Chat!

Post by Doug The Turtle 2/5/2015, 11:01 pm

it's blocked :(
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

Post by mabel pines 2/6/2015, 6:33 pm

hey everyone, regular chat is functioning more or less properly again! there are still some bugs they're working out, they have a list of them here if you want to keep tabs on them. just thought i'd let everyone know

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 3:31 pm