A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

New Project and New Friends [open]

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

New Project and New Friends [open] Empty New Project and New Friends [open]

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/4/2015, 7:31 pm

Aziza walked into the Mess Hall and a hush seemed to pass over everyone. She knew from Akiva that there were very few people at the camp who were children of the Egyptian Gods but it was still a slight surprise that everyone went silent. As the girl walked into the hall everyone went back to their conversations but everything seemed a bit quieter. Aziza grabbed a plate of shrimp and cocktail sauce before throwing some into the altar and sitting in the sunny part of the hall, a table to herself. With a new outfit on and a fresh manicure, the daughter of Bast pulled out her laptop and went into her new project, a metal cat bowl that had fine engravings in the silver work.

As she worked an Egyptian Mau hopped onto the table and began eating some of the shrimp.I quit like you're taste in human food, Aziza. It makes for great cat food as well. The feline said as her voice echoed in Aziza’s mind. Being the daughter of Bast had its perks, telepathic communication with all felines and night vision being the only ones she possessed, but she still wished for a sibling or two. As she worked a figure loomed next to Aziza and asked if they could sit alongside her. Akiva watched as the figure sat and flicked her tail slightly before making an attempt at stealing some of the food on their plate.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

New Project and New Friends [open] Empty Re: New Project and New Friends [open]

Post by Green 2/4/2015, 9:42 pm

Hezekiah walked into the Mess hall wearing a tan shirt that read "Keep Calm and Love Scorpions" along with a pair of black jeans. He had convinced one of the Apollo kids to make it for him the next time he went to the city. Grabbing a mango and a hand full of honey ants(don't knock it till you try it) and sat down at the Egyptian table. Hezekiah forgot to get his goblet agan. Oh well. The son of Serget took a bite of his mango and scanned the mess hall that was full of demigods.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/4/2015, 9:47 pm

Akiva dove for the mango that laid on the table for the Egyptian kids and rolled around with it, causing Aziza to laugh a little but not stop her designs on the computer. Aziza ate a few more shrimp before using one of her pointed, manicured nails to scratch her collar bone them tap away on the laptop once more.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/4/2015, 10:23 pm

Hezekiah was in the middle of consuming his tropical fruit when a gray, black spotted cat attacked it. Shocked, he moved over some with his hands raised in a surrender formation. "Ay, yo cat! That's my mango!" He exclaimed and looked around the mess hall. A couple of people looked at him with raised eyebrows. He didn't see a lot of cats running around camp so he knew that this must've belonged to someone. Glancing around the mess hall around; a girl caught his attention. "Hey, girl this your cat?" He asked the black haired demigoddess.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/4/2015, 10:28 pm

Aziza looked up from her computer and mentally congratulated Akiva on her most recent catch, even if it couldn't fight back.Akiva. Come.She said aloud so the cat knew it was all for show. The Egyptian Mau walked over, mango still in its jaw, and sat in the center of the table. Akiva set the mango down and purred at Aziza used her nails to scratch behind the cats ears.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/4/2015, 10:51 pm

Hezekiah watched as the cat went over to the girl. He shook his head slowly and swallowed his handful of honey ants. "Good, Ra help me. "He whispered to himself before taking a bite out of the mango, loving the fresh taste of the yellow orange fruit. Hezekiah exhaled dramatically after swallowing the piece of fruit.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/4/2015, 10:59 pm

Aziza rolled her eyes as Akiva laid on the table looking regal as ever.Don't be so dramatic. It's just a mango.The daughter of bast said as she took another shrimp and ate it in one bite, leaving a few more for her cat and later. Akiva ate a few then meowed softly, looking at the demigod who mentioned Ra.I think he's an Egyptian too.The cat said mentally.I don't care what the hell he is. He's.dramatic and dull so far.Aziza responded, glad that only Akiva could hear her.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/5/2015, 4:34 pm

"It's not that, it's just the cat came out of nowhere." Hezekiah said, trying to explain to her. He turned back facing the front of the Mess Hall, taking a bit bite out of the mango. The son of Serqet sensed a spider nearby and turned around to see a small brown one. He smiled and scooped it up in his hand
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/5/2015, 4:53 pm

Akiva saw the spider and she let out a growl as she stalked over to the spider that was in his hand.Stupid pests.She said to me as she tapped the boys hand and knocked the spider out of his palm. The feline then chassed after the spider as it crawled around the hall.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/6/2015, 10:42 pm

"Hey!"He looked between the girl and the cat which had chased away his spider. Frowning, he looked over at the girl again. "Can you control your cat please?" He asked with narrorwed eyes. The demigod turned back around, mumbling something about Egyptian goddess, Bast.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/6/2015, 10:48 pm

Aziza laughed.The day Akiva decides to listen to me will be the end of all days. That cat listens to two people, my mother and herself. Sorry to burst your bubble son of Serqet.She said coldly as she ate the last of her shrimp. Her brutality was on point today as was her attitude, which made her act more like an Ares than the daughter of Bast. As she tapped away in her laptop she smirked at the Serqet boy once more before mumbling under her breath about his his parent.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/6/2015, 10:58 pm

He rolled his eyes, still facing forward. "I would appreciate it if you retract your claws, daughter of Bast." He mumbled under his breath, becoming a bit agitated with her. He could feel vemon starting to accumulate in the ports inside his mouth. Hezekiah swallowed it, trying to get it under control.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/6/2015, 11:10 pm

Aziza rolled her eyes for the billionth time.last I checked, fake nails weren't claws.She said, her voice dripping with smart alexness. She couldn't help that some people couldn't tell the difference and just went back to tapping on her computer as Akiva trotted back into the Hall, sitting on the table Aziza was at.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/7/2015, 12:28 am

Hezekiah let out a slight hiss, turning his body around to look at her. "Look here. Don't get smart with me." He glared at her, not liking her already. "Keep getting smart with me and see what happens."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/7/2015, 12:31 am

way to suck the fun out of everything. Cmere and sit, I need friends. Aziza said putting her laptop away and petting Akiva behind the ears.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/8/2015, 8:10 am

"What you need is to put that cat on a leash."He said with a grumble before sitting next to her. Hezekiah had only met a couple other Egyptian demigods since he's been here, and now, he's met another.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/8/2015, 12:04 pm

Aziza rolled her eyes.I've tried to leash Akiva before, it doesn't end well for me.The daughter of Bast said as the boy sat next to her.Say, what is your name even? We've been giving each other Crap and neither one of us knows the others name.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/9/2015, 4:38 pm

Hezekiah rolled her eyes as a common brown spider crawled up on the back of his hand. He smiled and turned his hand over for the spider to get comfortable. "My name is Hezekiah Abui. What's yours?" The son of Serqet asked the girl, watching the spider crawl on his hand.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/9/2015, 4:46 pm

Aziza eyes the spider and scolded Akiva when the cat thought about chasing it again.Aziza Kriete, daughter of Bast. I guess you already knew that though. She said before getting a quick plate of more shrimp. If there was one thing she loved it was sea food.

Last edited by nerissaterzi on 2/10/2015, 5:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/10/2015, 5:34 pm

Hezekiah Abui smirked and leaned his head against the wall of the mess hall, staring up at the celing."Yeah I kinda did." He said with an exhale as the spider scurried up his arm and went to sit on his shoulder.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/10/2015, 5:42 pm

Aziza rolled her eyes as a black cat jumped onto the table and began play fighting Akiva.Looks like your friend is back. I mentally told Akiva with a slight smirk on my face as I watched the two bite and hit each other. It was in a felines nature to hunt and being as small as they were a mouse was all they stood a chance against, which didn't give much of a fight.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/11/2015, 5:15 pm

Hezekiah watched the two cats play with each other. He smirked and crossed his arms, "Who knew domestic cats were so sociable." The demigod said in a whisper to Aziza, crossing his legs at the ankle.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/11/2015, 10:09 pm

Aziza laughed softly and nodded as the two felines played.they really can be at times. Most just aren't as social as their more vicious cousins. The savannah cat is really social and sweet but is about as dangerous a pet you can have and still be legal. She told Hezekiah.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/13/2015, 8:30 pm

Hezekiah nodded slowly and watched the two cats play around on the table, then on the floor. The only social vemonous creature he knew about were ants, bees and which. He stared off into the distance before turning his attention back to Aziza. "So you're an animal charmer as well?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 10:00 am