A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Midnight Snack

Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

Midnight Snack Empty Midnight Snack

Post by Brastus 2/17/2015, 9:58 pm

It was way pass curfew, but she just couldn't help it! Her poor, french, hungry stomach was screaming for food! She could not handle not eating for so long! I mean the last thing she ate was a slice of bread and ham. How was that supposed to make a full, tall, woman satisfied?

Still in her PJs, Juliana Lumiere sneakingly made her way into the mess hall without being spotted. She had hoped someone had left an old, half-eaten meal on a table or something. Breakfast would come in six hours and she needed to eat. She had no choice! While she was in her PJs and in no real outfit to make any boy lose his head, she had the typical glow of a child of Aphrodite and thus still looked pretty, even in her big, thick, layered nightgown.

As the girl entered the mess hall, she scanned the room quickly, with the hope of not being caught by another camper or god forbid a cabin leader. While everybody had curfew to follow, Cabin leaders and lieutenants got the special priviledge of staying up pass curfew. This was of course rude since she was the only one who was starving and not some random cabin leader. Nevertheless, she continued to crawl down the mess hall like James Bond in search of food until she finally grabbed something. She could not make out the shape of it precisely, nor could she make out the taste, but it seemed edible. So she scooped some of it with her left hand and took it to her mouth. That is when terror struck! Right inside of her mouth lied her mortal enemy...green jell-o.

To say that she screamed her lungs out would be an understatement. The daughter of aphrodite nearly died when she noticed what she had eaten. She dropped the plate to the ground and ran away in a quick dash. She was sweating bullets and looked completely panicked. Her heart was beating way too fast and her entire face had contorted to one out of sheer despair.

"Someone help me!" Bellowed Juliana as she ran around like a crazy person after running away from the Mess Hall.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Midnight Snack Empty Re: Midnight Snack

Post by Green 2/17/2015, 10:29 pm

Narcissus noticed when Juliana had rolled out of her soft bed and wanted to know where she was going. So he decided to follow her out, wearing a simple pink tank top along with white gym shorts. Before he exited the cabin, however, he grabbed his gray, sleeveless hoodie and a pair of Ugs.

Before he could he even walk into the Mess Hall, he heard his half sister scream. Narcissus quickly burst in an looked around the hall, trying to find the harpy that might have attacked her. Unfortunately he left his mirror at his bunk so he didn't have a weapon to fight it off with. To his dismay, all he could find was cup of green jell-o. "What the f*ck is wrong with you?!"
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 2/17/2015, 10:36 pm

"JELL-O! I Touched THE JELL-O!" Cried Juliana as she began to sob in tears of bitterness and sadness. She was totally out of it. She took a fetal position and began to rock herself as she breathed in and out in bursts of powerful air. She was exasperated. She tried to calm down but she just couldn't. She tried to hold on to her nice, calm side, but her fear just got the best of her.

"I put it in my mouth!" Bellowed Juliana as she sobbed again. Her blonde hair was a mess and covered her face and her face was red with frustration. It was like Deimos, the god of phobias, had shown her the worst possible fears ever.

"Ain't nothing meant to be that jiggly! Nothing! Nada! Zip!" Began Juliana as she went on a hysteria-induced rant over her experience.

OOC: Yes, my character's greatest weakness is literally a bowl of green Jell-O.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/17/2015, 11:13 pm

"Oh my gods, Juliana!" He groaned, throwing his head back dramatically. He walked over to the table where the green jell-o rested on and put up the cup, throwing it in the trash can. Narcissus went back over to his half sister and squatted down beside her. "I've had worse in mine, so snap out of it!" He exclaimed, slapping her in the face gently.

OOC: Sorry its so short, I'm just tired.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 2/19/2015, 11:13 pm

"Mon Cher!" gasped Juliana in surprise. She was caugth-off guard by her friend's blunt demeanor yet soon came back to a realization and snapped back into her old self. She gave Narcissus a big, warm hug and then slapped him back in the face playfully.

"You know I live by an eye-for-an-eye ruleset. Anyways dearest, why are you up so late at night? Are you, perchance, visiting a lover?" asked Juliana with an excited, slightly gossipy, shrill in her voice. She smiled brightly at her sibling and tried to look hot on her big, comfy set of PJs. To be perfectly honest, she was actually worried that his friend might have found another lover since she knew he and Demetrius were going through a hard time. Nevertheless, this did not stop her from asking.

OOC: I know short but hey, it works for now.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/19/2015, 11:35 pm

Narcissus touched his face gently, looking at her when she laughed him back. He quickky shrugged it off and hugged his half-sister back. "Ah yes, that idiot saying of yours." The demigod exhaled, rolling his eyes some before letting go and resting up on his knees. A small grin smeared across his face as Damien popped into his brain. Just the chiseled form of the son of Ares made his cheeks feel with blood.

"Umm. Maybe, dear Juliana." Narcissus chuckled, getting up and walking over to get a bowl of chocolate frozen yogurt. Walking back over to where she was, he topped and looked down at his gym shorts. "Ehh.." Snapping his fingers, his black, loose shorts turned into snug, grey sweat pants. "That's better." He exhaled and sat back down beside Juilana. "Anywho, the guy I was seeing wasn't Demetrius. I was somebody else, but he wants to end it."
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 2/20/2015, 7:32 pm

When her ears heard the words her half-brother were saying reached her, the young daughter of aphordite blushed and covered her face with a feathered fan she manifested out of thin air. Afterwards she changed her outfit into a more appropriate one by snapping her fingers, a rather lavish, white nightgown, similar to a Greek toga yet feminine in aesthetics and graceful in touches. Afterwards she fanned herself in her slightly higher levels of bloody excitement and proceeded to meet her half-brother's relaxed demeanor with a contrasting enthusiastic and even amused one.

"Mon Cher! you must speak! Parler! Parler! Pray do tell whom this Adonis, this great seducer is! I must know who this enigmatic lover is, for to captivate your attention is easy, but to do so over Demetrius is most unexpected and most titillating! Make haste dearest Narcissus and confess who this great lover is!" Speeches Juliana as she walked around the place with exaggerated hand gestures like throwing her hands up in the air or placing them near her ( and his) chest. She looked as if she had been reciting a play from Romeo and Juliette, which was by far the most incredible read in her opinion.

"Hark! Be quick and tell who this Mercutio is to your Romeo!" Suggested Juliana as she glowed with anticipation and continued to fan herself with her ostrich-feathered fan.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/21/2015, 9:37 am

Narcissus raised an eyebrow as Juliana started to fan herself. To himself, this didn't seem like something he would want to spill, but sense this was his half-sister...

"Dear sister, the one who has caught me in my immature adulterous acts, the lover that I tend to in the dark is Damien, son of War himself. The tall, war-like teenager as stolen me away." He said poetically, biting his lip and staring up at the ceiling. "It is like a repeat of history with thine own mother and Ares! Alas, we shall not go public with this. Not only would it break Demetrius and his engaged true love's heart, but also Damien has threatened to take my very life force!" He said in a high whisper. "Now you must not tell anyone of this scandalous, midnight affair!"
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 2/21/2015, 11:33 am

Juliana could not keep herself from getting hot all over. She had heard scandals before, but none had been as delicious as this one. A love quartet between a son of love, sun, war and a daughter of death. It was just oo much for her in her current outfit. In fact, it was so much she started to sweat bullets upon hearing such gossip.

"Oh my..would this not set every tongue in Camp wagging in flames-like hellfire! The sumptuousness of such delicious truth is indescribable at worst. However, do not lose sleep over this, for I shall keep amused and excited tongue held closed by teeth and lips. Though, the threat of death is most likely hyperbolic, I must now know, was he a...caring lover like the Original War was to the Original Love, or is he more...vigorous in execution of act" Said Juliana as she promised to keep this secret to herself. She had a giant smile on her face as she spoke and had this shrill in her voice that show-cased her interest in such endeveour.

"Mon Cher you do recall that I do prefer War over all other lovers. I do enjoy them most for their exuberance and passionate ways! I am just most surprised by your audacious nature. I though Sun had captivated you most. Was this not true?" Ponded Juliana as she confessed her own attraction to Childen of Ares.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/21/2015, 3:07 pm

Narcissus couldn't help, but blush as his sister started to ask him questions. Questions he knew were kind of racy. The son of Aphrodite smoothed back his mini sea of blonde hair and looked at her. "At times he was gentle like a light summer's breeze..." He stated, toucing his heart before bowing his head. "While others, he was a wild animal!" For emphasis, Narcissus lounged at Juliana, wrapping his arms around her tightly, letting go. He sat back on his knees, grinning devilishly.

"Oh, yes, I know you prefer the meat head seeds of Ares. Have you met one of your liking?" He asked her, touching his lip gently with his index finger. When Juliana mentioned Demetrius, his mood changed. Now ashamed and filled with biting gilt. "I do love my dear, Sun, but I need excitement. Someone whom I can run to Paris with or go shopping with!" Obviously these traits didn't describe Damien at all, but still, he needed some type of...treat?

OOC: OMG I'm so loving this rn
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 2/21/2015, 11:15 pm

OOC: I'm LOVING IT!

After Narcissus jumping on her like a wild animal, Julaina smacked him playfully and then laughed with him after noticing the slightly awkward yet hilarious situation. Then she heard him talk about her affinity with the children of Ares and blushed largely. She was not at all comfortable at describing the outcome of her amorous encounters of any kind. Ironically, while she was the daughter of Love, she was not particularly good at it. Without giving it too much head she perked up to him and continued listening to him. This time he went on and on about excitement, which resulted in her placing her index finger on his lips in a shushing manner. Afterwards she giggled lightly and smirked with confidence as she removed her lingering finger and walked with a strut around her half-brother.

"Hush dearest Narcissus! Haven't you ever heard of closing your doors? It's much better to fix these kinds of things with a sense of poise and rationality! You must keep Demetrius close to heart for now. Be like the moon, let the Sun stand close to you, but blind him during an eclipse with your embrace of the War-stirken earth. In order to beguile our Sun you must be nimble, astute and above all discreet. Lest you risk the possibility of getting caught and thus setting scandal to revelation! " Pointed out Juliana as she conjured up a walking cane and began to balance herself with it like a magician. She then placed the tip of her cane on Demetrius's chest and tapped his chest with the head of the walking stick three times, as if casting a spell on him.

"Alas, Mon Cher, I fear that whilst you thrive in your encounters with War, mine have been less than romantic. I mean really, how do you even make a 6'5 son of War or Smith cry with simple words? I am just flabbergasted at the most extreme level. I guess boys can't handle momma huh!" Smirked Juliana as she continued walking with her rather elegant walking stick alongside Narcissus.

OOC: yes Juliana has a waling stick. It is very personal to her mind you.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/22/2015, 4:04 pm

This talk about the Sun and War made Narcissus sweat more as if there was noose around his neck and a trap door underneath his feet. The son of Aphrodite took heed to Juliana's words, knowing that if he was to have an exchanged lover, than to have it in secret. However, the love affair with War was now over. Damien had chosen to be faithful to Lena and no longer wished to 'dance' with him in the moonlight. "Ah, I see..will you not act as a cloud when and if he asks questions concerning my nightly whereabouts?"

Now it the subject has moved from talking about Narcissus's love life, to Juliana's. Stood up, putting his now melted frozen yogurt on the table. "My dear darling sister, you are more beautiful than any rose that I have seen, but you persona may run over." He knew that he had to tread carefully when trying to explain this to her. "Dating a son of War might be more harder than making plaid and strips look good together. You must know how to act to attract one."
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/1/2015, 3:31 pm

Juliana beamed up at Narcissus when he asked if she would spill the beans on him. She blushed, coughed twice and then patted him in the back. With a glimmering look in her eyes and her cane by her side, the daughter of Aphrodite confronted her half, almost full, brother and gave her one of her signature smiles.

"I shan't say but a word to anyone...so long as you provide details for moi!" Reassured Juliana as she regained her gossip-loving ways and continued to walk besides him. The two continued to make small talk about a couple of minutes, until Juliana suddenly stopped turned red and felt herself heat up.

"Mon cher...you did not serve as his sword's sheath, am I right? I apologize for my bluntness, yet I fear that I cannot help but know before I continue discussing my own affinity for children of War. Alas, if you feel as if you do no wish to answer, just say so. I of ask forgiveness if I am too blunt." blurted out Juliana as she felt a bit weird about asking that very personal question to him.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 3/2/2015, 9:30 pm

Narcissus smirked and blushed deeply when Juliana asked if he acted as a sheath. He didn't know where that question came from so he just kept his mouth shut and walked toward the buffet table, picking up a banana and slow started to peel it. "Of course I did dear sister! Would a wolf not dominate a lamb? Or a lion it's prey?" He asked poetically as he took a bite out of it. The fruit tasted pretty good actually. Anywho, the son of Aphrodite looked at the floor, biting his lip.

"It was like a roller-coaster that reached the face of Ouranos and landing right back down in the bosom of Gaea!" He exclaimed, sitting on a lunch table. "Bless you Himeros!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 4:34 am