A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Midnight Fun Has Begun

beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Midnight Fun Has Begun Empty Midnight Fun Has Begun

Post by beanie 4/30/2014, 8:50 am

The sun set, the day had finished. Campers had retreated to their cabins, wanting to sleep after their tiring day of training and lessons. The moon replaced the sun, shining bright. The courtyard was empty, not a single sound heard.
    The door to the Minor Underworld cabin opened and out slipped Emma. Her pale eyes scanned the row of cabins, making sure that no one would see her. When the coast was clear, the scrawny girl dashed to the Amphitheater, her black hip tops making little sound with her every step.
    Her gray backpack was jostled onto her back, the cans of spray paint clinking inside. Her plan was to head to the Amphitheater, hang out with her friend, maybe create some street art, and head back before anybody noticed that she was gone. Simple plan, fun night.

The Amphitheater was empty, just as Emma would've thought. Cool air blew through the night, causing Emma to pull the hood of her dark red pull over hoodie up, covering her brown/red hair. She was glad that she had chosen her dark gray ripped skinny jeans over wearing shorts.
    A large clunk was heard as her backpack was dropped on the ground. The Australian chose a red spray paint, unclicking the cap. The sound of spray paint was heard as Emma started creating her street art, waiting for her friend to come.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Midnight Fun Has Begun Empty Re: Midnight Fun Has Begun

Post by Morgan Landry 5/2/2014, 6:47 pm

"Breaking the rules again, are we?" I asked before slipping out of the shadows that had been covering me, hiding me from sight.

I had manipulated my appearance with Mist: my usually long dark hair was now short, blonde, and styled in a wild pixie cut, my eyes were green and I had a tattoo on my arms, like Tori's in Divergent. I was wearing an olive shirt with denim shorts and a black leather jacket, a grin on my face.

"This looks fab," I approved, looking at her art. "May I help?"
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 5/2/2014, 8:47 pm

"Breaking the rules again, are we?" A voice was heard behind her.
    Emma didn't panic, she new that voice well. She stopped spray painting, before slightly turning her head to see who's behind her.
    Her friend, Morgan, was standing behind her but she looked different, very different. Her normally long dark hair that Emma always liked was now a blonde, pixie cut that she would've sneered at. Her eyes were now a forest green. The only thing that she liked about Morgan's look was the tattoo on her arms, it resembled the one from Tori's from Divergent, the one movie she liked that was based off a book, though she enjoyed the Hunger Games a little.

"Sure ya can." Emma answered, returning back to her art.

"Morgan." She soon added.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 5/4/2014, 5:11 am

I grinned and took an orange spray paint, uncapped it, and started retracing some shapes Emma had already sprayed on the wall. She was really talented, both in drawing, painting and in The choice of colors.
    My blonde hair didn't fall on my face, which was a relief, and my now-green eyes sparkled with mischief.
    People often said Emma was a bad influence on me, but I ignored that. Nobody had an influence on me unless I decided they did. As for Emma, I loved hanging out with her, she had a strong personality, a wicked sense of humor, and was always ready to break the rules. The perfect combo.

"Do you think the harpies will find us?" I whispered, spraying a wave of orange.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 5/4/2014, 11:27 am

Morgan uncapped an orange spray paint from Emma's bag. Emma's light blue/silver eyes caught the huge grin on Morgan's face as she retraced the earlier shapes the Emma had made.
    Emma was glad to have a best friend like Morgan. She was her partner-in-crime, always accompanying the Austrialian whenever she did something reckless(which was often).

"Do you think the harpies will find us?" Emma heard Morgan whisper, still spraying the orange paint.
    With an eye roll, Emma replaced her red spray paint with her black one. Uncapping the bottle, she started to outline her the red and orange shapes.

"Who cares? Even if they do find us, I'll "persuade" them to forget about it until someone cleans up the paint. They'd never figure it out after that. Their too stupid." She replied, using air quotes around "persuade", referring to her ability to cause amnesia to people.

"Sooo, how's your day?" She asked, using those perky voices she hated.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 11:07 pm