A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

The search!

lost shadow
    lost shadow
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4469
    Registration date : 2012-08-10

The search! Empty The search!

Post by lost shadow 2/20/2015, 2:09 pm

A boy was rushing through the camp with a wild look in his eyes he passed through large groups of demigods looking for someone, Kie ran towards the mess hall the words that Christine had wrote still clear in his mind that she would be going out to lunch so where else would she be? Kie looked around all of the tables he needed to know what did he do? What did he say? Kie needed to know as he looked around frantically out of breath.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 8666
    Registration date : 2012-03-11

The search! Empty Re: The search!

Post by Perca 2/21/2015, 5:00 am

After leaving the cabin and taking a long shower trying to compose myself, I went to the Mess Hall for lunch. I sat at a table mostly hidden behind a column with my soup and stared at the floor emotionlessly
    lost shadow
    lost shadow
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by lost shadow 2/21/2015, 8:44 pm

Kie had asked around looking for Christine he even asked a few of the other children of Athena. Kie looked by the columns before he saw Christine he ran up to her "Hey! Why did you leave!"he asked worriedly
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 2/22/2015, 12:31 am

I sighed as I heard the too-loud voice of the male teen."Can you please leave? I'm trying to eat lunch in peace"
    lost shadow
    lost shadow
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by lost shadow 2/22/2015, 3:20 am

Kie stared at her he felt an intense pain like a sword was stabbed into his chest " What did I do..."he asked quietly almost in a whisper as he looked at Christine he really just wanted to know why, why this was happening and what he did
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 2/22/2015, 3:54 am

I sighed again and ran a hand through my hair before looking up at him."It's nothing, okay? You didn't do anything"
    lost shadow
    lost shadow
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by lost shadow 2/22/2015, 1:11 pm

Kie sat down at an empty space "Well I must have done something one minute we were laughing and everything and the next minute you stormed off and left..."kie told Christine looking at her " So I must have said something... It done something to upset you... Since just leaving out of the blue isn't like you" kie said watching as Christine played with her hair
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 2/22/2015, 1:21 pm

"You didn't do anything, okay? I left... I left because.... I left because I couldn't afford coming back to you. I can't return to what we were before. Because you left me. And you hurt me. And if I come back to you, you're going to do it again. That's why I left. You did nothing"I admitted and returned my gaze on the ground
    lost shadow
    lost shadow
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by lost shadow 2/22/2015, 1:31 pm

Kie looked down he stayed silent for several minutes "Your wrong... It's my fault for leaving in the first place you don't have to stop by the cabin any more if you don't want to... I'm sorry that I did all of these things its all my fault from the very beginning I'll see you around..."he saidsorrow in his vvoice. Kie got up from the table he walked across the mess hall he sat at a table alone before grabbing a goblet and it was filled with some bubbly drink. Kie looked down at the soda taking an occasional sip as he thought about his life.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 2/22/2015, 2:58 pm

I frowned and stood up, stalling for a minute before following him."You didn't do anything. You had broken up with me when you left. I was the one stuck on the past. I am the one unable to let go of something that is clearly passed. I'm the one who can't control her feelings. You did nothing, Kie"
    lost shadow
    lost shadow
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by lost shadow 2/22/2015, 4:19 pm

Kie stared down at his goblet looking at the fizzy soda inside "Yes... I did, I hurt you if I never left you wouldn't have went through so much pain"he told her before looking up into her eyes " I just... I never wanted to hurt you " kie said taking a sip of his drink
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 2/22/2015, 10:51 pm

"I know. And if things had happened the way they were supposed to, you wouldn't have"I explained and squeezed his shoulder soothingly. "I am the one who can't let go of a relationship that was over a long time ago, a long time before you left"
    lost shadow
    lost shadow
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by lost shadow 2/23/2015, 11:11 pm

"Do you want to go back to the cabin and talk about it?"he asked worriedly he didn't want to loose Christine even if they couldn't be how they were before he still wanted Christine in his life if they had to be just friends than so be it. kie stood up holding his goblet in his hands looking at Christine he quickly tipped his glass into his mouth swallowing the rest of the fizzy liquid. He smiled at Christine "We can still be friends though right? i don't want to hurt you anymore... so whatever you want to do" kie said looking into her eyes.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 2/24/2015, 12:17 am

"N-no, we can't be friends"I mumbled and lowered my head."I like you too much to be your friend. I won't be able to resist if we're friends..."
    lost shadow
    lost shadow
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by lost shadow 2/24/2015, 1:04 am

Kid's heart sank as he stared at her "No please... If you leave I'll be alone.. I don't know anyone else I'll do anything you can drag me around with a chain around my neck if you like I don't want to hurt you I will never hurt you again.. But I just need you to be in my life"he said sadly frowning
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 2/24/2015, 2:46 am

"Don't you get it, Kie?"I snaped and glared upnat him."I'm in love with you, okay? That's why I keep coking back, that's why I never stopped looking for you. I can't stop it"
    lost shadow
    lost shadow
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by lost shadow 2/24/2015, 8:06 pm

"I get it! you think i don't?"he asked a bit hurt looking at her " I love you too Christine! but i don't want to hurt you, if when I'm around, and only cause you pain i don't want that" Kie stated in desperation, looking into her eyes he wanted to hug her, kiss her anything to keep her with him.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 2/25/2015, 12:14 am

"But you will, one day. That's what I'm trying to say. You will hurt me again, whether you like it or not. You might not even understand you're doing it, but you will."I explained and rubbed my eyes to stop the tears from running."I don't want to lose you, but I can't be hurt again"
    lost shadow
    lost shadow
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by lost shadow 2/25/2015, 12:39 am

Kie looked down "Ether way I hurt you if I leave you miss me... But if I stay you will just get hurt.... I don't know what to do Christine.... "He said looking at her "please... I just.... I want to stay... But if I hurt you again I won't forgive myself"he said a tear going down his face
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 2/25/2015, 12:41 am

"I want you to stay to"I admitted shyly."But, I'm.... scared. I'm scared of what might happen if we go back together"
    lost shadow
    lost shadow
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by lost shadow 2/25/2015, 12:45 am

Kie nodded slowly "Then I will stay... And fear is natural when you can't see what's coming in the future"he sighed looking at the red haired girl who was now his only friend at the camp. "We could leave it to chance? Flip a coin?"he offered reaching in his pocket
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 2/25/2015, 12:56 am

I shrugged and giggled after a minute, having registered what he had said."Flip a coin? Really?!"
    lost shadow
    lost shadow
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by lost shadow 2/25/2015, 12:58 am

Kie flinched as she heard her shriek and scream at him " I don't know!! Can you think of a better idea?!"he whimpered he had relied on luck for awhile now and it has never steered him wrong.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 2/25/2015, 2:51 am

I frowned and pulled him in a hug."Fine, let's flip a coin"
    lost shadow
    lost shadow
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by lost shadow 2/25/2015, 11:11 am

Kie hugged her quickly holding her tightly, against him, he didn't want that moment to end, but a few seconds later it had to. Kie pulled away reaching into his coat pockets looking for a drachma, finding one in his inner coat pocket. Kie looked down at Christine "Heads we get back together, tails we stay apart"he sighed looking down at the golden coin. He flipped it's the coin soared high above their heads before falling, kie made no attempt to catch it he wanted to let it fall. The drachma plummeted, bouncing hard against the ground and rolling under the table, kie kneeled down to look what the fate of him and Christine would be.

(Ooc what should happen?)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 9:24 am