A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Hunters and Campers

OswinOswald2000

Female
    Number of posts : 13
    Registration date : 2014-12-03

Hunters and Campers Empty Hunters and Campers

Post by OswinOswald2000 2/22/2015, 5:44 pm

Arabella SinClair, physical age: 15, daughter of Apollo.: Hunter of Artemis. Calm and very shy. Doesn't talk much and is very obedient, but once you become her friend, she becomes witty and funny. When she's sad, she can disappear for days, both physically and mentally, by not talking to anyone and often seeming far away. When she's mad, she will sit in stormy silence or get scary calm. She will sit and listen to anything people say out loud, only to use it against them later.

Adrian Keller, 17, son of Aphrodite: Adrian is loud and slightly crazy. He is very narcissistic and egotistical. He believes that everything he does deserves bragging rights. But when you get to know him he is one of the most charming people you'll ever meet. He'll never hesitate to compliment you and if he really likes you, he'll probably buy you gifts. When he's angry he won't try to hide it. He'll storm around and yell at anyone who dares talk to him. When he's upset about something, he'll do anything he can to fix what's wrong.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Hunters and Campers Empty Re: Hunters and Campers

Post by Morgan Landry 2/23/2015, 8:39 am

Hey there!

I have a Hunter of Artemis, Aria, if you wanna RP :) I also think Adrian and Cleopatra, my own daughter of Aphrodite, would make an interesting sibling mix. It's up to you! (click the pictures in my siggie to get to my invite, character descriptions are there)
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1696
    Registration date : 2014-07-20

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 3/13/2015, 6:56 pm

Hey :) I can offer you two Hunters, Emily or Em as she prefers is the more shy of the two where as Katarina is more confident but dislikes being the centre of attention. That is if you want to do a Hunter rp of course.

And for Adrian I can offer you Vicky my daughter of Clio, she is quite fun, a scholar really more than a fighter.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 11:16 pm