A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Hey Campers!

avandewiele
    avandewiele

Male
    Number of posts : 94
    Registration date : 2017-01-09

Hey Campers! Empty Hey Campers!

Post by avandewiele 1/20/2017, 10:22 pm

Hey everyone! I'm Alexander, or avandewiele, but please call me Alex. I'm a high schooler from Canada with a love for volleyball, running, harry potter,  bad puns, and PJO/HOO/TOA. I think that last one was obvious from the fact that I'm on here. I just got started in the world of role playing, and I think (hope?) I'm getting the hang of it. I'm alright with just about any length of post, including one liners, although I try to never send them myself. I'm on every day usually more than once, so I reply often. Feel free to comment below for a role play! I have two characters as of right now, Alex and Luke.
    PS please excuse the lack of code. I'm like, 100% new at coding in HTML so it  might be a while before I have a nice-looking invite.

1. ALEX SMITH
    15 years old
    God parent: Zephyros, the wind dude
    Personality: Alex is a more or less confident kid who loves competition almost as much as a child of Nike. He's sharp, and makes decisions fast, but usually doesn't think past the immediate future, so he's a prime target for any conniving schemers out there. He tries his hardest to be a good person, and honorable too, unless it involves a contest. He's quick to forgive and easy to provoke, and if your his friend, he'll defend you with his life.

Body: Alex is a white male, tall at 6'0, and lean but muscled. He has shorter brown hair that's usually spiked up in the front. His outfit usually consists of black or blue clothing, often shorts and a tee with running shoes. He never goes ANYWHERE without his magic belt, which allows him to summon his two knives.

LUKE MAKIAR
    16 years old
    God Parent: Apollo
    Personality: Personality: Luke is a shy young man who craves friendship but is unwilling to go look for it, preferring to wait for it to come to him. He is an excellent listener, always willing to give counsel to his friends, and an excellent speaker. However, he has a fear of crowds and being in the spotlight which keeps him from being his usual self if there are strangers around. He hates failing, so he tries his hardest in everything he does, while on the outside trying to act as though it does't matter to him one way or another. He refuses to acknowledge his failures, and recognizes this as one of his faults. As a sort of penance, he usually downplays his successes, too.

Body: Luke is an always-tanned male, 5'10 and wiry-looking. He has warm brown eyes and short, shaggy brown hair. He usually dresses in bright colors and summer clothes, no matter the weather.

See you all at camp!
    mehbeh1
    mehbeh1

Female
    Number of posts : 92
    Registration date : 2017-04-02

Hey Campers! Empty Re: Hey Campers!

Post by mehbeh1 6/8/2017, 2:34 pm

Hi! I noticed no one posted on your invite, and was wondering, do you wanna RP with one of my characters? Philip's a little full, I'm almost done with Mae, and also working on Orva, the bratty yet beautiful daughter of Aphrodite. They're all in my invite, as well as pictures. We can plan something out either on my invite or yours, I don't care.
    BriseisBailey5780
    BriseisBailey5780

Female
    Number of posts : 166
    Registration date : 2017-06-22

Post by BriseisBailey5780 7/7/2017, 2:57 am

Hello. I was wondering if you wanted to roleplay a bit? I have three characters so far: Bri Jasper (Daughter of Aphrodite), Rebel Scott (Daughter of Hermes), and Marcus Flint (Son of Nike). I am free to roleplay with any of those if you want. For more information on them, you can go to the link in my signature!

But I was interested in Alex and Rebel. They could be frienemies, because they both have a competitive streak. Plus, she is a prankster which could cause some interesting moments. Or Alex and Marcus could be friends. Bri and Luke could maybe have a friendship too.

Whatever you want to do I'm down for it. Just private message me, respond on here, or on the link in my sig.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 4:52 pm