A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+4
Milocross
calvin
Cliché
Sammy
8 posters

Break

Sammy
    Sammy

Female
    Number of posts : 915
    Registration date : 2014-05-12

Break Empty Break

Post by Sammy 2/26/2015, 12:15 am

Hey, guys. So I haven't really talked to you guys about this because I kind of doubt you want to hear me complain more about my life. Anyway, I've been going through some crap lately. Nothing major, just a bunch of tiny little small things that all add up to a big pile of emotions and stress and panic. I came home today with twelve pounds of homework, and angry mother, a madre who's scared the my birth mom is stealing me away, and a hell of a lot of college things. I have at least 12 visitations lined up, and I still have no idea what to major in. I'm studying like hell for the SAT and ACT and stressing myself out like crazy. I'm loading up on charity and extra credit and all sorts of crap for my resume and already planning out teacher recs. So yeah. Life.

Social life isn't the best ever. The usual High School Mean Girls seemed to have identified my best friend as a target. This is the same friend who, around a month ago, I had to talk out of a suicide attempt. She's still doing rough, and I'm not A+ either.

As far as the site goes, I've been giving a lot of negativity from some people. I understand that. I'm annoying, occasionally rude, ungrateful, always complaining about my own life (oh would you look at this topic), and hardly ever think before I say something. I'm not blaming you or saying you're being mean or that you should get a warning or whatever. I'm not asking you to stop or to be nicer to me. I can deal with people not liking me. I don't like the occasional person, either. Its human nature. Its fine. Hell, I may even be hugely mistaken and picking up things that aren't there. I don't know. This is why I'm not saying who. You may know who you are, you may not. You may just think I'm crazy. That's cool. I kinda am. I just feel like there's a negative feel between me and some of the site and, as someone who always tries to please everyone even though that's impossible and stupid, it stresses me out.

Yeah, okay, I'm weak for getting so stressed out and worried over stuff like this. But I've tried to push through for a while and its just not working. I mean, when I came home today and just cried for two hours, I knew something had to change. So, yeah, that makes me weak. Honestly, I couldn't care less. When I get stressed, I get a temper, and when I get a temper, I tend to let it out on people who did nothing to deserve it. Then I feel bad, the other person feels bad, others feel awkward, and its just a big mess.

These are all reasons I've decided to take a break from the site, and kind of internet in general. I'm just going to take a while to focus on some things, get my life sorted out, and calm the hell down. I don't know how long I'll be gone. Maybe a week, maybe a month, maybe forever. Who knows.

For those who skipped all that, here's a basic li'l thing to show what I will and won't be doing.

I WILL BE

• Finishing up current RPs
    • Working on my forms
    • Murder Mystery

I MIGHT OCCASIONALLY

• Get on Twitter
    • Get on Skype(though I'll likely be invisible)
    • Get in Tumblr
    • Answer Pms
    • Get on CHB Radio

I WILL NOT BE

• Getting on chat(if i do, it'll be very very rarely)
    • Responding to OOC stuff
    • Starting new RPs

So yeah. Adios. Don't have too much fun without me.
    Cliché
    Cliché

Male
    Number of posts : 165
    Registration date : 2013-07-31

Break Empty Re: Break

Post by Cliché 2/26/2015, 12:26 am

Like I have already said Athena take all the time in the world you need. ^_^ You deserve it you're amazing. I'll miss you sooo much you better Skype message me sometime. <3
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 800
    Registration date : 2014-03-11

Post by calvin 2/26/2015, 12:31 am

I'm gonna cry noooooo

But it is what it is. Take as much time as you need. I'll be waiting for your return.
    Milocross
    Milocross
    3 parts human, 1 part piano

Female
    Number of posts : 7772
    Registration date : 2010-01-08

Post by Milocross 2/26/2015, 3:16 am

edit: i wrote that at 3 in the morning let me have a better shot

athena youre not weak because everyone gets stressed out <3333 i wish you the best of luck and hope to see you here again soon <3

Last edited by Milocross on 2/26/2015, 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 2/26/2015, 7:51 am

Bye Athena, get back here as soon as you can! You'll be missed!
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

Post by mabel pines 2/26/2015, 9:21 am

okay my reply is probs gonna get really long and emotional but I LOVE YOU SO YOU'LL JUST HAVE TO BEAR WITH ME

you are not at all weak for getting out of a place you need to take time away from. in the past i know it's been difficult for me to leave the site when i needed to, which took a toll on my grades and my social life, and sometimes even my mental health. it's not weak to leave the site for a bit, you are so so strong to know when you need to get out and to get out when you realize you need to. i'll miss you a ton but i know you need this and i wish you the best of luck with everything you have going on. i'm always here for you and if you ever need to talk i will always be willing to
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 3286
    Registration date : 2011-09-09

Post by Trevor 2/26/2015, 10:14 am

Athenaaa<3
    Taking breaks isn't for the weak. Honestly I take breaks all the time and I'm a strong independent black woman who don't need no man (so by logic so are you). College is stressful I feel you. You know how I feel about it from our conversations but school always comes first. As for mean girls, people suck. I don't have much advise in this area because I have experienced this as well. But you have to realize that, people who give you sht don't matter. Here I got a quote for you! Look at me. I'm wise and shiz now. "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

Come back soon chicka!! And feel free to message me on skype if you ever need anything.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1055
    Registration date : 2013-12-01

Post by kayla 2/26/2015, 10:40 am

athena i'm always on skype if you ever want someone to listen bc i would have no problems with that like at all
    take all the time you need to get everything together and i wish you luck in that and hope everything turns out ok in which case it probably will
    i shall send you more leilin fanart to cheer you up if you ever need it -thumbs up-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 9:27 am