A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Riding lessons with Hillary

Pikachu
    Pikachu

Female
    Number of posts : 120
    Registration date : 2015-02-21

Riding lessons with Hillary Empty Riding lessons with Hillary

Post by Pikachu 3/12/2015, 11:44 am

Rosalina walked to the stables and went to her horse, a beautiful white stallion. She grabbed her riding gear and put the saddle on her horse. She was looking for anyone who wanted to help her train. Since she didn't see anyone, she decided to practice on her own for a little while. She rode with grace until her horse hit a wrong turn and sent her flying in the air. She landed on the ground and her head hit the fence hard. She had a gash three inches wide. She lay there until someone could get her and take her straight to the infirmary.

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Riding lessons with Hillary Empty Re: Riding lessons with Hillary

Post by Morgan Landry 3/18/2015, 11:52 am

I was just taking Homer to the riding ring, the roan Arabian horse freshly groomed and saddled. I wasn't the only one in the riding ring though, a very pretty girl of about my age was riding a gorgeous white stallion; I recognized her as Rosalina, the daughter of Aphrodite, only she owned such a horse. I was just about to guide Homer into the ring when the stallion hit a wrong turn and Rosalina fell down, her head hitting the fence. I felt my sharp breath intake and immediately dropped the reins, running forward. She had a wide gash in her forehead and needed immediate medical assistance. I had been helping out in the infirmary a lot and knew what she needed. First, I took out a square of ambrosia from my pocket and put it into her mouth before heaving her up, my back muscles aching.

"I got you," I said. "I'm taking you to the infirmary."
    Pikachu
    Pikachu

Female
    Number of posts : 120
    Registration date : 2015-02-21

Post by Pikachu 3/18/2015, 12:21 pm

I was uncosious most of the way there and I could someone carrying me. My head hurt and when I woke up I saw one of the children of Ares. I was not sure as to how I ended up here in the infirmary, all I knew was I was being treated for a head wound. Um... Wh-wh-what h-h-happened?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 3:11 pm