A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

There's a first time for everything...

pilot
    pilot
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 11772
    Registration date : 2010-10-15

There's a first time for everything... - Page 2 Empty Re: There's a first time for everything...

Post by pilot 3/23/2015, 10:47 pm

"That's what I keep telling her! Never listens though." I say, "I might end up accidentally killing him before then though, so we might never find out." I pick a strawberry off a vine and eat it.
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 7897
    Registration date : 2011-04-14

There's a first time for everything... - Page 2 Empty Re: There's a first time for everything...

Post by Kat The Reject 3/24/2015, 12:19 pm

I laugh lightly, "Yeah go ahead, but then it'll be your responsibility to take care of my baby!"
    pilot
    pilot
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by pilot 3/24/2015, 4:19 pm

I thought for a few seconds. "That's fine with me."
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 3/24/2015, 4:23 pm

I blush lightly and chuckle, "You might hate my baby, you don't know. She's very..." I try to find something wrong with Emma, "...You might not like her." I say, giving up.
    pilot
    pilot
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by pilot 3/24/2015, 4:31 pm

I smirked. "I have a kid too. She can't be as bad as Gale." I say. Unable to think of something bad. In all honesty he was a perfect angel.
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 3/24/2015, 4:39 pm

I sit up in shock, "You have a kid too?" My eyes sparkle.
    pilot
    pilot
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by pilot 3/24/2015, 4:40 pm

"Yeah." I say, my face turning red. "He's about a year old."
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 3/24/2015, 4:45 pm

"That's so crazy!" I true to stay quiet, but I was too excited, "What are the odds? Oh my gosh, tell me all about him!"
    pilot
    pilot
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by pilot 3/24/2015, 6:38 pm

I blushed. "Well he's perfect..... And.... Sorry I don't usually get to talk about him much...." I say, "I've only been around him a few times. His mom doesn't want me there." I say. "Tell me about your kid."
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 3/24/2015, 10:33 pm

My eyes go up to the sky as I lean my head back a bit, like I'm amazed at how much I love the child, "Oh, she's perfect. She's beautiful, she doesn't cry or make any noise...she doesn't even laugh, she just lies there staring up at the ceiling with her big blue eyes." My big blue eyes shimmered for a second, "She's amazing. Sometimes I just stare at her; look down in her crib...for hours. I just can't believe she's mine."
    pilot
    pilot
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by pilot 3/24/2015, 10:40 pm

"Gale's like that, he doesn't cry a lot. But he never stops smiling, or laughing." I smiled.
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 3/24/2015, 10:47 pm

"Well maybe one day I'll get to meet him," I say, looking at danny and smiling a bit, "He sounds pretty great. And it's s shame you cant be with him," I look forward, "I'd die before not being able to see Emma."
    pilot
    pilot
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by pilot 3/24/2015, 10:50 pm

"Maybe you will." I say, glancing at the ground. " He's amazing."
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 3/24/2015, 10:57 pm

I blow smoke into the air, my expression totally gone "Yeah. Not like we'll ever see each other again. The camps just too damn big."
    pilot
    pilot
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by pilot 3/24/2015, 11:03 pm

Ooc: IF ONLY THEY KNEW WHAT WE KNOW NOW!

Bic: "You're right, this camp is really big." I say, sticking my now, really small cigarette into the ground to put it out. I kept it in my hand though, this place was nuts about littering. I stared off into space, thinking about Gale, and his mom, and her lawyer.
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 3/24/2015, 11:06 pm

OOC: IKR IT'S SO SWEET EEEEE
    BIC: "Not big enough to keep me from getting my hands around the neck of Alexander Croferd though," I hissed, "He can't hide forever."
    pilot
    pilot
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by pilot 3/24/2015, 11:09 pm

"Usually I just wait and listen. If I hear my sister screaming, it usually means Alex pissed her off. Then I just follow the sound." I say.
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 3/25/2015, 10:52 pm

I laugh, "Cute trick." I sniff. The cold was getting to me, "If only I knew back then how god awful he was..."
    pilot
    pilot
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by pilot 3/25/2015, 11:45 pm

"I can beat him up for you too, if you want," I offer, but I was joking. I think I was at least. "Cold?" I asked.
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 3/30/2015, 7:53 pm

I nod, "Yeah," I breathe, "I always am, a little."
    pilot
    pilot
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by pilot 3/30/2015, 10:21 pm

I tossed her my sweatshirt. I wasn't wearing it cause I wasn't cold.
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 4/8/2015, 4:24 pm

I blush slightly as I put it on. It smelled nice. Stop smelling the boy's jacket, weirdo. It was nice though. Like smoke from a cigarette but also something else.
    pilot
    pilot
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by pilot 4/8/2015, 5:24 pm

'great now she thinks you like her. She thinks your creepy.' I thought to myself, I stuck another cigarette in my mouth. Trying to act like it wasn't akwardly quiet right now.
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Kat The Reject 4/8/2015, 10:51 pm

"So uh..."I try to think of something to say, "Where uhm...where'd you grow up?"
    pilot
    pilot
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by pilot 4/8/2015, 11:40 pm

[color]"Near Port Angeles, Wahington." I say, not that she'd have any clue where that is. "Where'd you grow up?" I ask. [color]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 1:31 pm