A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

GETTIN' SOM' FOO'

Cliché
    Cliché

Male
    Number of posts : 165
    Registration date : 2013-07-31

GETTIN' SOM' FOO' Empty GETTIN' SOM' FOO'

Post by Cliché 4/3/2015, 10:26 pm

Angel walked slowly into the mess hall her white hair cascading down her shoulders to her light pink spring dress with a lacey corset. She stopped walking and raised her hands up before quickly putting her hair into a braid. Her violin strapped to her belt on her waist. Angel's flats made a small  tap tap, as she walked.

Angel walked over to the food and grabbed an apple. She walked away taking a bite smiling slightly at the sweet taste of the pink lady. She sat down at a near by table. Angel pulled down the bottom of her dress the ruffles becoming slightly tangled she made a face and tried to untangle them.  She cursed slightly under her breathe. Angel set her apple down and stood up to fix it because it had started to become uncomfortable.

After fixing it she sat back down and looked around admiring the architecture of the building. Angel smiled slightly at all the nicks and cracks in places. Each nick and crack had a memory. Just like the rest of camp. She started to tap her foot slightly.

Last edited by TeddyBears :3 on 4/4/2015, 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

GETTIN' SOM' FOO' Empty Re: GETTIN' SOM' FOO'

Post by Guest 4/3/2015, 11:29 pm

(OOC:Is this a private topic? Sorry if it is!)
    Cliché
    Cliché

Male

Post by Cliché 4/3/2015, 11:31 pm

{{OOC: I was going to post with someone but I think they have become busy. You can jump in if you'd like.I can just pester them later.))

Post by Guest 4/3/2015, 11:42 pm

OOC: Great!
    BIC: Trillian looked around for someone new to talk to. Most of the campers already knew her, or had heard about her and stayed as far away as possible from her. She saw a girl sitting at a table with a violin strapped to her belt, tapping we feet and studying the building. Another music person! She thought giddily. Someone who can talk in the same language as me! Trillian grabbed a plate and a cup, and received some gumbo and winkleberry-flavored Fanta (Cause that's totally a thing). She sat down across the table from the girl, and started off with the basic greeting. "So how's life?" She asked with a wide grin on her face and thoughts of new music in her mind.
    Cliché
    Cliché

Male

Post by Cliché 4/3/2015, 11:51 pm

Angel looked up to the girl who had just sat down she smiled brightly. "Life is okay, I would appreciate some people more if they stopped being so inconsiderate though." Angel shrugged slightly and turned her attention to her apple to examine it before looking back up to the girl, "How about you?" She took another bite of her apple. The sweet taste and scent of Pink Lady. Angel slowly traced the strings on her violin. Her fingers shaking slightly but her foot tapping had stopped. Angel turned her focus back to the girl for her answer. She looked over her features, "I'm Angel by the way. Angel Rei."

Post by Guest 4/4/2015, 12:10 am

"I think I can relate to that." Trillian replied with an inquisitive look on her face. She took a bite of gumbo and swallowed, savor ing the taste of New Orleans. "My life's good. More people could take music lessons and stop asking me about the 'hashtags' and 'weird b's' on music sheets, though." She said. "The name's Trisha McMillan, but people call me Trillian. Like the number but with an A."
    Cliché
    Cliché

Male

Post by Cliché 4/4/2015, 12:38 am

{{OOC: Sorry.}}

"I'm a daughter of Epione. The goddess of soothing of pain. What about you?" Angel smiled dimly and laid her head on the table. Looking to Trillian she smiled brighter and stretched her arms across the table. Her eyes fluttering shut momentarily she picked up her apple and tossed it into the trash bin beside her. Angel stretched out her legs and stood up the fix the ruffles in her dress again. She fixed her belt slightly and refastened her violin onto it. 

Post by Guest 4/4/2015, 1:03 am

OOC: For what?
    BIC: "Euterpe, Muse of Music." Trillian replied. "How long have you played that violin?" She asked. "Do you play any other instruments?"
    OOC: One liners -_-
    Cliché
    Cliché

Male

Post by Cliché 4/4/2015, 1:07 am

{{OOC: For not responding quickly... something happened.}}

Angel smiled slightly and unfastened her violin laying it on the table. "About 5-6 years I have played it. No I don't play any other instruments. I'm taking a guess to say you enjoy talking about instruments and music. Is it one of your strong suits?"

Post by Guest 4/4/2015, 1:18 am

OOC: it's fine! ;)
    BIC: "That's a pretty long time for an instrument. I usually never play only one at a time for more than a day." She said. "Strong suits? Music is practically my whole life!" She said and started emptying her pockets for emphasis. Ocarina, recorder, Legend of Zelda sheet music, 2 bassoon reeds (1 broken, 1 fine), a crumpled up piece she was writing, and a pen. Then she took out her purse and took stuff out of that. Flute, a saxaphone mouthpiece, tuner, extra viola strings and a guitar pick. And finally, took out a conductor's wand that she was using to hold up her hair and placed it on the table. "Ta-da!" she said with emphasis.
    Cliché
    Cliché

Male

Post by Cliché 4/4/2015, 1:28 am

Angel's eyes widened in pure astonishment at the amount of musical pieces on the table now. She looked back to Trillian. "All of this is yours? I only still carry around my violin because it's my weapon." Angel looked back down. "I mean I still play it but only on occasion and not as much." Angel smiled slightly, "You do seem to have a lot of musical instruments though." Angel picked up the conductors wand and traced her fingers over it her eyes shining.

"I love having similar interests as others, so I am curious, what else do you enjoy besides music?" Angel asked slightly enthusiastic realizing that she may have gained a new friend this evening. 

Post by Guest 4/4/2015, 1:36 am

"Your violin's your weapon? You must not whack monsters very hard, because that's a top-notch violin right there. And yeah. I borrow it from Apollo kids, or buy/rent them from anybody else. I even make my own ocarinas out of clay." Trillian replied. "Well, I like to run, and I'm getting pretty good at foot races. I can almost compete with the nymphs." She said. "Besides that there's archery and the many different forms of mythology." She said.
    Cliché
    Cliché

Male

Post by Cliché 4/4/2015, 1:45 am

Angel smiled slightly and lifted her violin before played a note and it morphed into two 3 1/2 foot long Celestial bronze swords. She set them on the table slowly. "I draw a lot and like to shop and such. Where do you live before you came to camp?" Angel ran her finger down the blade of one of the swords. The light glinting off the bronze giving it a slightly eerie but beautiful glow. Angel looked to Trillian to hear her response.

Post by Guest 4/4/2015, 1:55 am

OOC: I had to look back on her form for this post XD so many typos!
    BIC: Trillian widened her eyes. "Ooh, swords!" She said, grinning. She took her bow off of her shoulder and layer it on the table. "The quiver I found in the armory has infinite arrows, and my name's engraved in all of them." She said. "That's cool. I grew up in Pasadena, Texas. What about you?"
    Cliché
    Cliché

Male

Post by Cliché 4/4/2015, 2:00 am

{{OOC: Making you do work xD. Sorry for the short post I'm tired and heading to bed I'll post once more then shall sleep.}}

Angel nodded slightly and picked up the quiver examining it. "I was bored in British Columbia, Canada. Then moved to New York when I was younger." Angel tapped the hilt of the blades with her forefingers and they morphed back into her violin. All the strings in tact. Still slightly out of tune though. "Any siblings?"

Post by Guest 4/4/2015, 2:04 am

OOC: ok, see you tomorrow!
    BIC: "What's it like up there?" Trillian asked. "Nah, but the 'Other Gods' cabin received me well, and I ought to thank Petra and all the others for that." She said.
    Cliché
    Cliché

Male

Post by Cliché 4/4/2015, 2:08 am

{{OOC: See you tomorrow(or today)}}

Angel smiled and nodded, "Yeah it's cool up there, I have a younger half sibling." She stretched slightly, grabbing her violin she refastened it to her belt making sure it was stable and wouldn't slip. Angel sat back down and continued to admire Trillian's bow and quiver.
    Jase
    Jase

Male
    Number of posts : 144
    Registration date : 2015-04-03

Post by Jase 4/4/2015, 2:24 am

ooc: im just gonna pop in here lmao dont mind me

GETTIN' SOM' FOO' Tumblr_mi9z1qrBzl1rdw38uo4_250
    Carter was hungry.

Okay, fine, that was a bit of an understatement. He was pretty much ready to kill someone if he wasn't given food in the next ten minutes. He didn't exactly know why, but there was something about foot racing with nymphs that made his stomach feel like it was trying to punch it's way out of his body.

He ran his right hand through his hair, his other tugging on the hem of his plain, tight black tee shirt. The sleeves of his Topman tee were neatly rolled up, and how they still hadn't unrolled themselves after he had desperately tried to keep up with the nymphs at the foot race was a miracle in itself. His black skinny jeans were ripped at the knees, so he ended up looking like a fashionable teenage serial killer with a bow in his hand and a satchel of arrows strapped to his back.

His gaze fell upon two girls, who seemed to be sitting alone at an empty table, and his attention was now focused on a particularly nice-looking violin that was strapped to one of the girl's belt. They seemed like nice people, and for for some reason, today he felt like being in the mood to meet new campers. He shrugged, and made his way towards their table.

"Hi," he said, his lips forming into a smile. "Is this seat taken?"

Post by Guest 4/4/2015, 2:29 am

OOC: Coolio
    BIC: Trillian squinted her eyes at the boy nearing the table she was sitting at. "Depends," she said,"do you believe in the importance of music in life? Or fine arts at all?" She paused. "No, this seat's open. Knock yourself out." She said. "So who are you?"
    Cliché
    Cliché

Male

Post by Cliché 4/4/2015, 2:34 am

Ooc:Im on my phone so my posts might be really short but I started to feel left out.. XD

BIC: Angel smiled at the boy who had just taken a seat she held out her arm, "Hello, Im Angel Rei, Daughter of Epione." Angel subsubconsciously ran her fingers down the strings of her viviolin.

Last edited by TeddyBears :3 on 4/4/2015, 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jase
    Jase

Male

Post by Jase 4/4/2015, 2:37 am

"I'm Carter. Son of Apollo," he said, shaking her hand and then sliding into the seat next to Angel. "And on your question about the fine arts and music, yeah, I do,"  he turns to the other girl, "I play a few instruments. I'm gonna go ahead and guess you do, too?"

OOC: wow that unintentionally rhymed a little too much

Post by Guest 4/4/2015, 3:28 am

Trillian gestured to the various musical objects on the table. "Guess." She said. "What instrument do you play?" She asked.
    OOC: you might have to look a few posts back for this one.
    Jase
    Jase

Male

Post by Jase 4/4/2015, 3:41 am

GETTIN' SOM' FOO' Large
    Carter raises an eyebrow, eyeing the various musical objects placed across the table. "That's a lot of musical instruments. I play the violin, guitar, drums, French horn, and.." He pauses, his voice trailing off, "Oh yeah, the piano. But that's about it."

Clearly, he's impressed by the girl's time and effort put into music. "It's pretty rare to see a non-Apollo kid be so invested in music. Which cabin are you from?" he asks, leaning forward slightly, now more engaged in the conversation.

Post by Guest 4/4/2015, 3:47 am

OOC: XD That gif had great timing.
    BIC: "The 'Other Gods' Cabin, but I'm a daughter of Euterpe, muse of music." Trillian replied. "That's a pretty good array of instruments you play. What else do you do?"
    Jase
    Jase

Male

Post by Jase 4/4/2015, 3:55 am

"Eh, typical things you'd expect an Apollo kid to do. Archery, knife-throwing, those are my specialties. I'm not much of a healer, honestly," Carter shrugs. He sets his bow down on the table, and drops his satchel of arrows onto the empty seat next to him. "What about you?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 2:04 pm