A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

GETTIN' SOM' FOO'

GETTIN' SOM' FOO' - Page 2 Empty Re: GETTIN' SOM' FOO'

Post by Guest 4/4/2015, 4:06 am

"Well, I run. A little bit of archery, too," she said, gesturing to her bow and quiver, "and then there's music. But that's about it." She said.
    Jase
    Jase

Male
    Number of posts : 144
    Registration date : 2015-04-03

Post by Jase 4/4/2015, 7:44 am

OOC: sorry for the late reply ahfgasdhjfg >_<
    -IC-

GETTIN' SOM' FOO' - Page 2 Tumblr_mxcuzgn0EH1rxkzk5o1_250

"Oh man, running," Carter replies, with a light laugh. His lips form a smile and his dark blue eyes crinkle as he runs a hand through his hair yet again. It's kind of a habit he's found himself subconsciously doing, and he always ends up hating himself afterwards because it ruins his perfect hair. "I've never gotten to beat the nymphs at running. Seriously, I just had a foot race right before this. It kinda sucked."
    Cliché
    Cliché

Male
    Number of posts : 165
    Registration date : 2013-07-31

Post by Cliché 4/4/2015, 11:11 am

Ooc: I am sooo sorry I was sleeping and Im still on my phone.

Bic: Angel smiled slightly, "I play the violin and thats about it, I draw too." She looked down the slightly. Angel twirled her fingers in her lap. "Unlike Trillian I would have left my violin in my cabin if it weren't for the fact that it's my weapon. Epione just so you know is the goddess of the soothing of pain." Angel smiled and looked between the two other half-bloods not knowing what else to say.
    Jase
    Jase

Male

Post by Jase 4/4/2015, 8:23 pm

"There's such a thing as soothing pain?" he asks, raising his eyebrow. "Interesting. The more you know, I guess." He rests his elbows on the table, placing his chin on top of his palm, and turns his body to face Angel. "Tell me more about your violin-slash-weapon. Must be a pretty freaking solid violin, considering that it's still in good shape after being used to smash monsters' faces in."
    Cliché
    Cliché

Male

Post by Cliché 4/4/2015, 8:31 pm

Angel nodded slightly and grabbed her violin playing the same note as earlier it turned into the swords again. She set them on the table. "When I fight it isnt a violin." Angel turned to Carter, "It's two Celestial Bronze 3 1/2 foot long swords. If they are seperated they reappear next to each other and dont turn back into a violin until I allow them to."
    Jase
    Jase

Male

Post by Jase 4/4/2015, 8:36 pm

"Well damn," he says, clearly impressed. "I pretty much suck when it comes to swords. All I've got are those," he says, tilting his head towards his bow and satchel of arrows. "Honestly, I think it's better for the world if I didn't use swords. I might accidentally impale myself," he continues, his lips curling into a smile.
    Cliché
    Cliché

Male

Post by Cliché 4/4/2015, 9:54 pm

Angel faltered slightly but smiled at Carter, "Let's not hand you any swords then." She said playfully, her gaze wandered to his bow. "May I?" she ask looking to the archery instrument he had with him. She wanted to just graze her fingers along the seemingly tender wood. "You can hold a sword of mine if you would like." Angel suggested. "Um, do you have any siblings outside of camp?"

Post by Guest 4/4/2015, 10:30 pm

OOC: Sorry for not posting in a while! Not a whole lot to say, so I'll wait for an opening.
    BIC: Trillian twiddled her thumbs and directed an orchestra in her head as the others talked.
    Jase
    Jase

Male

Post by Jase 4/5/2015, 6:05 am

GETTIN' SOM' FOO' - Page 2 Tumblr_nmbvyp4bLk1tf4jw9o1_250
    "Yeah, sure," he says with a small smile. His blue eyes shift from Angel to send a quick glance to his watch, and his eyes widen slightly when he realizes the time (and the fact that he still hasn't gotten any food). He curses under his breath - because he's got some stupid cabin duties to do back at Apollo's cabin - his Scottish accent prominent. "Well," he says, louder this time, "I have to go. It's been fun talking to you to. See ya around camp," he says, gently taking the bow back from her hands. He gives them both a nod, and proceeds to get up from his seat. He slings his satchel of arrows across his shoulder and starts to jog out of the mess hall.

OOC: ayy thanks for that nice little rp scene c: it was pretty fun

Post by Guest 4/5/2015, 1:03 pm

OOC: anytime! I think I'm gonna head out too.
    BIC: "Okay, nice meeting you!" Trillian said. Then she turned to Angel and said, "I think I'm going to head out also, so it was nice meeting you!" She picked up her bow and quiver and put them on, then dumped the rest of we food into her mother's brazier and left.
    Cliché
    Cliché

Male

Post by Cliché 4/6/2015, 12:16 pm

Angel nodded slightly as they both wandered off. She stood, fixed her dress remorphed her swords and refastened her violin onto her waist belt. Angel fixed her flats that were begining to tuck underneath her feet. She looked down to see if she had missed anything. When she noticed there was nothing. She left walking out the door going to do whatever for the rest of the day.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 10:52 pm