A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

this love, it is a distant star guiding us home wherever we are

beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

this love, it is a distant star guiding us home wherever we are Empty this love, it is a distant star guiding us home wherever we are

Post by beanie 4/21/2015, 8:47 am

The embers flickered brightly, dancing whenever the wind passed by before settling. Yuki loved watching the scene before her, her head resting in the palm of her hand as she hunched over in a slouch. She was alone at the moment, the only sounds around her was the chirp of crickets that was music to her ears.
    You'd think after the accident that burned her hand Yuki would be afraid of fire right? Wrong, she doesn't even care. To her actually the colors were quite enchanting and it'd always flicker nicely in her gray eyes. She was quite calm at the moment.
    A small shiver ran down her spine and Yuki was forced to zip up her green hoodie. Her brown combat boots were caked in a little mud and her blue jeans were dirty but she continued to stare into the fire, completely lost in thought.

Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1696
    Registration date : 2014-07-20

this love, it is a distant star guiding us home wherever we are Empty Re: this love, it is a distant star guiding us home wherever we are

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 4/21/2015, 8:59 am

Katarina Ziechcinska Wioleta Los, or Katy for short exited one of the tents, pushing the tent flap to the side out of the way with her left hand. Slung over her shoulder was her guitar, which seemed to accompany her just about everywhere the Polish Hunter went. Katy's green eyes detected one of her sisters, the Hunter Yuki who sat hunched over near the fire.
    Pushing a strand of ginger hair out of her eyes Katy made her way over towards her. "Hey Yuki." She called out to her. "You feeling alright?" Katarina's Polish accent remained as thick as ever.

She sat down nearby, pulling her guitar into her lap as she did so. Katarina plucked at a few strings as if she thought about playing a song but decided against it. Katy wore black combat boots, dark brown leather trousers, a camouflage t-shirt and a worn black leather jacket.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

this love, it is a distant star guiding us home wherever we are Empty Re: this love, it is a distant star guiding us home wherever we are

Post by beanie 4/22/2015, 5:53 pm

ooc: i'm guessing we'll have an order when morgan jumps in
    A voice brought Yuki back to reality when she noticed someone had joined her. Oh wait, it's Katy. Yuki didn't mind Katy, though she wasn't very close to the girl. The hunter is nice though and Yuki respected that. Her head popped up as she looked to see the red head next to her and she straightened up.

"Oh, hello Katy." She muttered with a slight smile. "Don't worry, I'm fine. Just lost in thought." She brushed some of her red hair out've her face, tucking it behind her ear. "How about you?"

Last edited by beanie on 4/23/2015, 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 4/23/2015, 1:09 am

Katy shuffled slightly as Yuki spoke, repositioning herself so that she found herself to be sitting much more comfortably. Yuki was quite nice, she also happened to be attractive but the latter part Katy kept to herself. Such thoughts weren't to be shared with the Hunters, sometimes for her being a Hunter was incredibly difficult.
    "Well that is good then." She replied, her fingers plucking idly at a few of the strings on her guitar. When Yuki asked about how she was, Katy paused thinking about, before deciding upon her answer.
    "I'm okay can't complain really." She finally settled on. Things were alright, sometimes there may have been trouble when mortals paid far more attention to Katarina then she would have liked. But in such times, it paid to have the support of her sisters who excelled at warding off such beings. Though for some it may have been difficult to simply leave Katy alone because of her being a daughter of Himeros.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 4/23/2015, 8:19 am

Yuki shrugged as Katy kept talking, plucking some strings of the guitar that Yuki just noticed. The sound was actually quite calming, almost reminding her of the old man that used to bring in his instrument and play for the tea shop. Ah, she missed Japan. Wait, Katy said something.

"Can't complain? What do you mean by that?" Yuki inquired, tilting her head to the side like a cat who's curious.

Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 4/23/2015, 11:36 am

Katy froze for a fraction of a second, her fingers pausing mid pluck of a string before she seemed to almost restart resuming normal movement. "It is difficult for me with my parent being who they were... I kind of draw plenty of unwelcome attention." She explained letting out a quiet sigh. "Don't get me wrong it can sometimes be useful." The Hunter disliked how overly flirty she could sometimes be, particularly when she got excited.
    It wasn't her fault, she simply could not help it, the words or actions just happened.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 4/24/2015, 10:45 am

"Who? Himeros?" Yuki wondered. Well, Yuki has met some children of Himeros during her time at camp and they were.....friendly. Yuki actually shuddered at the memory. She wasn't found of them there but here she didn't mind Katy. "Don't stress about it. I'm sure that not everyone sees you as flirty." Yes, sisterly advice from Yuki is always good.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 4/24/2015, 10:59 am

Katarina nodded. "Yeah he is my father." Her fingers plucked idly at the strings as if she wanted to play her guitar but she didn't know what to play. "I hope so... Though I have a cool power." Katy enjoyed her power somewhat, it amused her to see the effect that it had on others. Not all of her Hunters were comfortably around her when they saw her use her power. Yet, they could not deny it had it's uses for a short while.
    "Thank you Yuki." Katarina added, before inquiring. "Would you like me to play you a song?" Katy didn't think she was very good but the other Hunters generally liked her music, some even told her that she was good. Now Katarina was good, however she just didn't think so herself. She strummed idly on a few of the strings, Katarina wondered what she would play assuming Yuki wished for her to do so.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 9:39 am