A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

[Private] AllisonFerren and Steve Rodgers

AllisonFerren
    AllisonFerren

Female
    Number of posts : 45
    Registration date : 2015-04-20

[Private] AllisonFerren and Steve Rodgers Empty [Private] AllisonFerren and Steve Rodgers

Post by AllisonFerren 4/24/2015, 12:51 am

Allison adjusted her book bag over her shoulder. She didn't have to do any training today and needed to catch up on some reading. She felt bad for being behind 2 books of her favorite series. She looked around the lake, trying to find a nice spot in the shade so she wouldn't tan too much, although her grandmother had always said she needed more sun. She found a nice tree, placed a blanket under it and sat down. The fresh water moved slightly with the river upstream. She was wearing her usual bright orange Camp Half-Blood tee-shirt, which she didn't mind along with some shorts. It was a hot day and normally she would wear dark jeans . She took of her flat worn out flats, she would have to write to her father that she needed a new pair. Same size of course, it's not like her feet grew very much. Allison gathered her dirty blonde hair and moved them behind her shoulders, making sure her golden feather hadn't been caught up in her hair and was still right behind her left ear. She smiled at the water and some storm clouds that were heading inland and opened a book.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

[Private] AllisonFerren and Steve Rodgers Empty Re: [Private] AllisonFerren and Steve Rodgers

Post by Steve Rogers 4/25/2015, 1:24 am

It was a blustery day and Demetrius struggled to keep his shaggy black hair out of his face. He pushed it back with one hand, the other keeping a firm grip on the pencil and paper he had tucked under his arm. His golden eyes swept across the lake and he grinned. It was such a beautiful day out. He picked a log not too far from the sand shore, and say down in the dirt, leaning his back against it. He crossed his legs and opened up the pad of paper in his lap. Brushing the hair out of his eyes, he took another look at the magnificent lake and began to write.
    AllisonFerren
    AllisonFerren

Female

[Private] AllisonFerren and Steve Rodgers Empty Re: [Private] AllisonFerren and Steve Rodgers

Post by AllisonFerren 4/25/2015, 2:15 am

Allison took a book out of her bag but noticed from the corner of her eye, another person was sitting near the lake. "Oh." She muttered to herself. With book in hand, she stood up and walked over to him, moved her blonde hair behind her ear. "Hi there." She smiled shyly. "Um, who are you?"

She hadn't seen him around before and felt a little nervous meeting a new person. Her grandmother had always told her to put down her books and me more social like her. She had never wanted to listen to her harsh tone, but it echoed in her head now that she was dead.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/27/2015, 12:46 am

Demetrius jumped, gasping sharply. He didn't know that anybody else was out at the lake. He chuckled nervously and placed a hand over his pounding heart. "Sorry! I, ah, didn't see you there," he said. His words were rushed and half in German. Swallowing, he took a deep breath and decided to try again: "Sorry, I didn't see you. I'm a bit high strung - I startle easily I guess," he chuckled.

"Oh, oh yes! I'm Demetrius. Who are you?" He asked, trying not to sound too blunt.
    AllisonFerren
    AllisonFerren

Female

Post by AllisonFerren 4/27/2015, 1:23 am

Allison giggled lightly. "Oh, um I'm Allison. Daughter of Aphrodite. Nice to meet you." She looked back at where she was sitting. "You probably wouldn't have noticed me. From this angle, it looks like I was hiding behind a tree." She finished and laughed, looking back at him smiled. It was a little funny to see someone scared of her. It was normally the other way around. She shuffled her feet anxiously and focused on his eyes so she wouldn't act as shy as she normally was.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/27/2015, 5:52 pm

"Well, ya'know, trees are pretty sneaky. Never trust trees," he grinned. There was a pause for a moment, then his face suddenly lit up. "Should probably mention that my mom's Bastet. That's probably a helpful bit of information..." He trailed off. He wasn't the best with girl. Or people in general. He ran a hand through his hair. "So, um, lovely weather we're having. 'S not too hot,"
    AllisonFerren
    AllisonFerren

Female

Post by AllisonFerren 4/28/2015, 12:57 pm

Allison nodded. "A little too breezy for my taste. But yes, it not very hot. It shouldn't bother you though, right?" She chuckled a little and smiled. She liked how awkwardly cute he was being and it was a little weird how she was still standing up. Should she sit down or...go back to her tree.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/29/2015, 6:00 pm

"Yes, my mom's the Egyptian goddess of cats. Of course, I'm very fond anything warm. A sunbeam, a warm fire, a good warm day," he turn his face up towards the sun and smiled, enjoying the warmth on his face. It had been such a cold, bitter winter. He was grateful for the warmth.

He suddenly jumped to his feet. "Oh! I'm being a bit rude, aren't i?" He said, looking a bit sheepish and ashamed. "Please, sit down! Er, I mean, only of you want to," he tugged at his ear.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 10:48 pm