A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Making stuff(private for Steve and ezio)

Making stuff(private for Steve and ezio) Empty Making stuff(private for Steve and ezio)

Post by Guest 4/9/2014, 6:45 pm

Koen was at the forge already and had his hammer out. It was usually meant for big things, likes block of celestial bronze the size of a human, not small things, like making a sword. But he liked his hammer anyway. Just a special bond between human and weapon. Nothing special. He was supposed to meet a girl named amber here, but he couldn't see her yet. He looked around, but still saw nothing. But he could wait.

Last edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze on 4/12/2014, 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Making stuff(private for Steve and ezio) Empty Re: Making stuff(private for Steve and ezio)

Post by Steve Rogers 4/10/2014, 7:24 am

Amber was running a tad behind. She finally reached the armory and flounced down the staircase. She wore a red, white and grey plaid shirt, a pair of well-worn jeans that were ripped at the knees, and her usual cowboy boots. Her long, bright red hair was done back in a thick braid, and her green eyes sparkled with excitement.

She had been devastated when her sword had broken in a particularly nasty game of Capture the Flag, but Noonian Soong had promised to make her a new one. Amber had always been intrigued by metalworking and she knew a little bit about it - - she used to help her pa make nails and horseshoes back on the farm in Texas - - but she wanted to know more. So, Noonian (being the awesome friend that he was) offered to get one of his brothers to teach her how to make her own sword.

And so, here she was. She just had to find the boy; Noonian said his name was Koen. "Koen?" Amber called.

Making stuff(private for Steve and ezio) Empty Re: Making stuff(private for Steve and ezio)

Post by Guest 4/10/2014, 6:15 pm

Koen heard his name being called and turned around. He did a 180 and found the girl who wanted her sword fixed. "Hello. I'm koen. And you must be amber, if I remember correctly" he said to the girl with the red hair as he walked over to her

Last edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze on 4/11/2014, 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/11/2014, 7:04 am

"Yup!" She grinned and rolled up onto her toes. "I presume you're here to teach me how to craft a new sword?" She asked, her voice riddled with a thick southern accent.

Post by Guest 4/11/2014, 7:32 am

The girl was obviously a southern person, with an accent like that, koen thought to himself. Maybe Texas or Tennessee.he still had his South American accent, so he couldn't say anything bad about accents. But away from that. "First of all, there are plenty of sword types you can craft, for instance: the xiphos, the khopesh, the asi, etc. They're all useful in some way, but which one do you want to learn how to craft?"
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/11/2014, 8:39 am

Amber chewed on her bottom lip; she hadn't really thought that far. "Forgive me, I don't know real lot about differ'nt kinds a swords. I haven't really had to: I mean, I jus' found my sword in the weapons shed and it worked so I went with it," she explained with a nervous chuckle. "But!" She started. "As much as I loved my last sword, I'd like to try something a bit differ'nt this time. Maybe something that suits me a little better,"

"I'm lookin' for something with a nice, solid blade. Long blade: three to four feet. An' none a them fancy curved blades or nothing. Good for slashing, too: so no sissy fencin' blades. And it's gotta be light. I gotta be able to hold it in one hand so I can switch it back and forth between hands," Amber explained.

Amber's head shot up to meet Koen's eyes. She looked a little bit rattled, like a bird whose cage has been shook. "'S not too much, is it?" She asked.

Post by Guest 4/11/2014, 4:07 pm

"Eh, it's fine. I think you want something like a, uh, pardon my French, 'bastard sword'
    OOC: yes that is a type of sword, used by the English.
    Koen contunued,"but more commonly know as a longsword. It meets all your standards, and isn't too.....'sissy-looking'". Koen said, trying out the American slang words. "Shall we begin?" He asked.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/11/2014, 5:54 pm

Amber shrugged. "I've heard of it. We used 'em in this play I was in, once,"

Post by Guest 4/11/2014, 5:57 pm

"Awesome, let's get started then!" Koen smiled, clapped his hands and led the girl into the forge.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 4/12/2014, 2:43 pm

Amber leaves.

Post by Guest 4/12/2014, 6:56 pm

OOC: leaves?did you all off the rp?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 11:33 am