A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Good thing no weapons allowed

Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Good thing no weapons allowed Empty Good thing no weapons allowed

Post by Kwacken 4/25/2015, 6:26 pm

Leandra sat on the edge of the lake, listening to the water move with the wind. She usually watched it, with Tiberia, kind of like meditating. Today, however, she wasn't interested in meditating. She wasn't sure if she was in a good mood or a bad mood. Sleep had eluded her for most of the night after her mother's gift had arrived.

The girl toyed with the plain backpack. She didn't see and offensive weapons on it. Nor did it turn into anything else. Tiberia was sitting beside her relaxing in the sun. "You know, it's really great to see mother show her affection somehow, but... You'd think these things would come with instructions. I can't imagine this is a plain mortal backpack." She said, grunting as she tried to figure out what to do with it. Maybe she could at least stuff her helmet in there.

Leandra was also thankful for the backpack because it gave her something to talk about with Tibia other than Romulus and the horrible awful encounter. They had so far acknowledged to each other that Romulus had told Tibby, but hadn't discussed it. Leandra still didn't want to. So she was thankful for the backpack to distract conversation.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Good thing no weapons allowed Empty Re: Good thing no weapons allowed

Post by Morgan Landry 4/26/2015, 11:11 am

Tiberia was looking at the backpack with interest and a bit of envy. She never got anything like that from Neptune, let alone Feronia. Leandra may complain about the backpack but if Neptune gave her something she'd jump in joy, even if it were only a toothpick. I mean -- at least he would acknowledge her existence. Maybe he had totally forgotten about the whole Equitina branch of her family after her mother got stuck in the trap of the Lotus-eaters; he was perhaps thinking she was still inside.
    She hoped it wasn't the case though.

"May I?" Tiberia asked, gently taking the backpack and examining it under several angles before rummaging inside. "Y'know, it must be able to do something -- why would the goddess Angerona bother to send you a rucksack if it didn't have some kind of special feature? It's not like she sent it to you with a letter, Enjoy hiking. Maybe it turns into a sword if you pull one of the straps, or maybe it has some kind of protective spell --" she trailed off, her hand in one of the pockets. She pulled something out, something glossy and colorful. "Instruction leaflet to the StoringBag," she read out loud then gave Leandra a side smirk. "Seems you were looking for this," she said and handed her the leaflet.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 4/26/2015, 11:23 am

Leandra glared at Tibby for a moment before snatching the leaflet and starting to read it. Of course Tibia would find something like that. "Hush, you. I didn't sleep well last night. Kind of got distracted from sleeping. I'm delirious from sleep deprivation." She said as she looked through the leaflet.

After about ten seconds she started laughing and shaking her head. The StoringBag is specially designed for gods and demigods alike, able to store one full of Greek or Roman armor, plus one additional item or weapon. Not intended to store live creatures such as demigods, nymphs or spirits. Handle with care. Non-pyrogenic. Fashionable for all occasions where backpacks as fashionable. I go to Mom's shrine and read, but sometimes I talk about my day... I've mentioned a few dozen times how much of a pain armor is to tote around."
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Post by Mason 4/27/2015, 5:44 pm

Wade made his way onto the lake property in New Rome. He had to run a few errands in New Rome, liking buying new clothes. He swore he outgrew his clothes weekly. Okay, maybe not weekly, but monthly, monthly defiantly. Well, I guess you could say every few months. He shook his head, looking to take a swim-- he had packed his trunks before coming here.

He went into the nearby changing room, and came back out, with just his trunks and sunglasses on. A few of the girls nearby giggled- damn aura. He rolled his eyes. going towards the water, when he saw two people he knew very well- Leandra and Spoiled Brat Tiberia, his sister-like-friend who annoyed him, yet he'd protect her with his life, and his ex girlfriend frenemy. He approached them.

"Why, hello, ladies." Wade was a speech expert, in the way that he could go from talking like a 18th century king to a 2015 teenager. He raised an eyebrow at the backpack.

ooc: my turn was skipped ):
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/2/2015, 5:26 pm

Tiberia glanced over her shoulders and sighed. Wade.

"Fancy seeing you here, Juinse," she said. "You out for a swim with the naiads?"

Tiberia really wasn't in any mood to talk to the son of Cupid; she was having a nice little time with her friend and didn't like him gatecrashing. Especially now, with Angerona's backpack.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 5/2/2015, 6:04 pm

Leandra looked up from her bag and shot a look at Wade while he was walking over. She had to admit, he almost looked attractive in his swim trunks, but not like Romulus. She cleared her throat, looking away as Tiberia greeted him, then she looked back. "Afternoon, Wade, might want to put a shirt on before you scare the locals." She said, turning her attention back to the bag. "Why do men get to go shirtless anyway?"
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 5/2/2015, 9:08 pm

"Actually, Tib, I was planning on being here at the right exact time just to annoy the heck out of you. Oh wait, I think we switched roles there." He put on a fake smile, then his attention turned to Leandra.

"Afternoon. Most of these locals have been to a beach or a lake or a swimming pool or something before, so I'm not worried. I'm not quite sure, read up on your history for that. I'd imagine it's because- ladies, well, if they were to- you know, nevermind, I'm not making this weird. No comment on me making things weird, Tiberia," he glared at her.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/3/2015, 6:22 am

"Or, y'know," Tiberia said, "stupid gender roles." She took a green apple from her bag and bit into it, the fruit crunching under her teeth. "There again, if girls were to walk around shirtless, some men would feel entitled and toss out the dumb they were clearly asking for it argument." She bit into the apple again. "I want to punch their noses up their brains."

Kicking her sandals off, Tiberia dipped her feet into the cool lake, some tiny fish darting around her toes in silvery flashes. She could hear them whisper in her head and put a finger in the water to stroke them.

Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 5/3/2015, 8:59 am

"And it's not weird to see guys walking around with their nipples out? I mean, not that I mind see R-" She stopped suddenly, partially because she caught herself almost saying too much, but also because of Tibby's comment. She didn't understand. Why on earth would Tibia be upset with guys like that?

"I don't understand. Why are we punching men for women asking for it? Asking for equal rights to go around half naked isn't a bad thing..." She said, confusion evident in her voice. She had a feeling she was missing something.

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/3/2015, 9:08 am

Tiberia shook her head. "No, I was talking about rape. Some men will see them and feel like they're allowed to, then say they were asking for it, since they were walking around shirtless. It's their fault. It's one of the most common arguments men come up with in such cases, and that makes me want to punch their noses up their brains." She ate more of her apple though silently preferred it if the conversation went to other subjects. "So how long are you planning on staying in our company, Wade?"
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 5/3/2015, 7:18 pm

Wade's mind tried not to visually see this arguement. He decided to stay out of it. The part about nipples and R was leading onto something...but he decided not to say anything. He'd figure it out sooner or later. "Actually, I was just stopping by to say hello. I'm going for a swim now. You guys keep on being you guys. Well, girls. You know what I mean." He looked at Leandra, and suddenly got a major headache. It was the crush sensing thing- he sensed who had a crush on who. Leandra's...."love presence" was strong, but it was hard to tell who the other part was- at least, with his power. It all started to come together, like a puzzle, and with his ability and his knowledge put together, he came up with the conclusion...

"You have a crush on Ronald, that kid from the Fourth Cohort!" I'm way too smart for these guys.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 5/4/2015, 12:35 am

Leandra heard the words "you have a crush on..." From the son of Cupid and the blood drained from her face as terror rushed through her. Then he said Ronald from the Fourth Cohort. She laughed without thinking, relieved, but also amused at the suggestion. "Ron? Seriously? I'd rather date Terminus."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/4/2015, 6:27 am

"Shh, not so loud," Tiberia said, looking over her shoulder as if she expected a bust of the god to be glaring at them from the Pomerian Line. Gods were touchy -- after all the good majority of the myths revolved around them getting pissed off at someone/something and making a bunch of people pay for it -- so insulting one of them didn't seem like a good idea right now, especially when he was so close.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 5/4/2015, 7:40 am

Wade just smirked. "Yeah, okay, whatever. It's none of my business anyway." He waved, going off to swim in the lake. He dived in, feeling the cool water rush over him. He started swimming away.

ooc: I guess I'll leave the rest of the topic to you guys

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 5:52 am