A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+7
Brastus
Break
Gotenks
Green
The Elven Hunter
Kwacken
Morgan Landry
11 posters

Superheroes -- Prom 2015! [common topic]

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Superheroes -- Prom 2015! [common topic] Empty Superheroes -- Prom 2015! [common topic]

Post by Morgan Landry 6/9/2015, 11:17 am

OOC: Good evening heroes! This is the common topic for prom 2015 but you can of course start your own private topics. It will last two weeks, so grab your date and dance the night away!

Superheroes -- Prom 2015! [common topic] 2pyateg

BIC: The whole prom area was bathed in blue and golden lights, reflected by the gleaming black floor. Streamer curtains shimmered around the columns and swooped down from above, creating a kind of large tent in navy cloth and white gossamer. The party space, dotted with sleek tables and modern couches, was framed by nocturne cityscape backdrops and decorated with small light strings. Most importantly, the buffet was located at the back between two braziers (for the offerings to the gods) and presented a large amount of drinks and food prepared by the Dionysus and Demeter cabins.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Superheroes -- Prom 2015! [common topic] Empty Re: Superheroes -- Prom 2015! [common topic]

Post by Kwacken 6/10/2015, 8:59 am

Kane leaned against the soundboard for the dance hall as he played with the metal contraption on his right hand. He was wearing a red suit with a purple shirt, which wasn't exactly the look of Ulysses Klaw, but was the right colors for it. The part that made him look like Klaw, though, was the metal sound image thing that Klaw used for a hand. To be honest, Kane had never really paid too much attention to the comic books, but when Alex had mentioned being Black Panther off handedly, Kane had decided to go as his opposite. His nemesis. And now here he was, wondering if he should have gotten someone from Cabin 9 to at least put a remote control in his contraption.

The music played loudly in the room, and the lights were all perfect. If it weren't for the fact that he was one of the idiots in charge of entertainment, Kane would have waited to come in with Alex, now though he was looking at the doors anxiously waiting for him to come in. It would be a nice prom date. He'd have someone else watch the boards while he went and danced and talked with Alex. And if the Ares kids took over the music again tonight he was going to make them all hallucinate.
    The Elven Hunter
    The Elven Hunter
    Grand Master Jedi

Male
    Number of posts : 398
    Registration date : 2015-04-08

Superheroes -- Prom 2015! [common topic] Empty Re: Superheroes -- Prom 2015! [common topic]

Post by The Elven Hunter 6/10/2015, 9:32 am

Billy walked in and looked around. Hardly any one was here but it just started. He looked at all the decorations. no ice? he thought to himself. He made an ice statue of Jean Greay, Scott Summers, Wolverine, and the rest of the X-Men. He himself was dressed as ice man as a cool little prank since he had ice powers. He thought it was funny.he looked and saw this guy standing there. He had saw him before around camp. Kane was it? He decided to walk over there. "Hey, I'm Billy." He shook his hand out for a shake.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 6/10/2015, 9:40 am

Kane looked at the kid who was dressed as Ice-man and held out his hand, then laughed nervously for a second. "Sorry, forgot about the thing." He took the Klaw's sound gun off his arm and re-presented his hand for the shake. "Kane Connor, sound and light coordinator for the evening. Partier extraordinaire. Cabin 12." He said genially. "So, Billy, you got a date or did you come here stag?"
    The Elven Hunter
    The Elven Hunter
    Grand Master Jedi

Male
    Number of posts : 398
    Registration date : 2015-04-08

Post by The Elven Hunter 6/10/2015, 9:43 am

"I came alone. I mean my mom is Khione so I wouldn't want to be a cold date. Pun intended right there. Cabin 33." He laughed when he said cold date. He was hoping to have a conversation with Kane, he seemed pretty cool.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Post by Green 6/10/2015, 10:26 am

I had come to help set up the food for prom before hurrying off to the Demeter cabin to get ready. This year I was going as the King of Wakanda, Black Panther. Several ideas went through my head for outfits to wear. After about a couple of days of thinking, I decided on a stellar outfit.

To the Mess Hall I went, opening the doors wide as I walked in with the gait of a King. I wore a pair of black spandex with a black, long sleeve, spandex shirt that stopped at my forearm. On my hands were fingerless leather gloves and around my neck was a tooth necklace that dangled, clinking together whenever I walked. The belt that was around my waist had a light blue pendant in the center in the shape of Black Panther's symbol. It glowed slightly as if it was Vibranium mental. I had a mask on the covered my eyes and the sides of my face, only exposing my nose, mouth, chin and jaw. The slits were my eyes were glowed white, but only slightly. A black cape with a longer collar was the icing on the cake. My eyes scanned the room for my date, Kane before setting eyes on him. He looked like The Klaw which made me smile. However, he was talking to some guy who I didn't know. Was he suppose to be Ice Man?

I walked up to the both of them and smiled slightly. "Well, well, well. Look who it is. The Klaw with...Ice Man." I said a bit coldly before looking Kane up and down. "Looks like I'll have to do with you later, but for now..." I led Kane away by his belt to the table with refreshments. This was gonna get fun.

Last edited by Geb on 6/10/2015, 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 6/10/2015, 10:35 am

Kane was about to answer Billy on the fact that he had never heard the term cold date before. Then he heard Alex talking and turned to see, well, hot damn. Kane's mouth went dry as he looked at Alex's black, tight outfit that hugged every muscle and curve that he had. "Meeeeow." Kane said playfully as Alex pulled him away by his belt. "Coming to take me away, huh? In the name of the law? And what if I resist?" He said, chuckling a little.
    Gotenks

Male
    Number of posts : 814
    Registration date : 2015-03-01

Post by Gotenks 6/10/2015, 11:53 am

So, Alex had managed to get Tanzania go to the prom with him rather easily. That was fortunate. Really fortunate. He had no idea how to behave during it, but he had survived twice spending time with her without making her resent him, so good enough. The prom was a) in greek territory and b) superhero themed. Tht was two major issues, mostly because he felt ridiculous in his Captain America ourfit -he REALLY didn't want to go as something Hulk-ish-,and because the Greek part made him feel a little suspicious.

Anyway, he was supposed to meet Tanzania inside. After lots of pushing past couples and people he finally spotted her dressed as Wonder Woman. Well... his feelings when he saw her would be censored so, uh... he was REALLY happy and... he didn't think he would be that much into cosplay. Yeah. He approached her with a smile, trying to look confident. "Hello there."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/10/2015, 12:48 pm

I rolled my eyes playfully when he "Meowed" at me. Thankfully my mask covered that up. "If you resist, then I'll just have to take you." I teased, pouring a cup of punch for Kane and myself. "And is that anyway to talk to you king?" I asked in a deeper voice, trying to play the part. I handed him the cup before taking a sip of my own. The red colored punch tasted like strawberries...I liked it. Tonight was going to be a good night with Kane. He made me genuinely laugh which was hard to do.
    ------
    The daughter of Bellona and granddaughter of Venus stood in front of the ice statue of the X-Men with her arms folded over her chest. She decided to come as Wonder Woman. She had the typical torso part of the costume with a tiara on her head. Her makeup was dark, but not to heavy. Now for her lower part of her consist of blue spandex with gold colored three inch high boots on her feet that can up to her calves. Her hair was straightened and over her shoulders. Several guys had tried to talk to her, but she dismissed them quickly.
    Tanzania turned when she heard Alexander's voice. Her eyes grew wide when she saw her Alex dressed as Captain America. "Hey. Don't you look...tasteful." She gave him a hug before releasing her grip.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 6/11/2015, 4:38 pm

Kane took the cup of punch and smiled as his black panther spoke to him. "And what if I don't recognize you as my king, Black Panther? What if I think you're just a giant pussy cat?" He said, his voice purring slightly as he did. He shot a look over to the sound board to make sure everything was okay, then back to Alex. "I like your outfit, though, man. Makes you look quite fine."

-------

Leandra walked into the Dance Hall looking nervous in a floor length black and white dress with a starburst in the opposite colors on the chest. Actually, where the black should have been for the shoulders and chest, there was a sheer black fabric that showed off her skin underneath. It made her feel a little bare and naked, but the lady who had designed the dress had insisted it was beatiful on her. Her breasts were more accentuated than usual in this outfit, which had made her self-conscious enough to buy those little jelly inserts to put in to make them look, you know, normal sized. Despite what Colten said about her being pretty, Leandra was not confident with how her body looked. She wanted desperately to be back in blue jeans, a t-shirt and armor.

Where was Colten, anyway? She hadn't seen him since they had arrived at Camp Half-blood together earlier in the day.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/11/2015, 4:57 pm

I couldn't help, but to blush. This son of Dionysus had a mouth on him. Chuckling, I took a gulp of the punch. "Then I guess my actions will have to speak louder than my words." With that, I leaned it close to his lips and added, "Now let's see what you got." I took the cup from his hands and forcefully dragged him on the dance floor. This was going better than I thought. I moved my body to the bet of the music. What song was this? Beautiful Girls All Over the World by B.O.B?

"So tell me, Mr. Klaw. How was your day?"
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 6/11/2015, 5:19 pm

Kane laughed and started to move with the music. "Good. Caused chaos and panic. Did evil deeds. I am a master of evil, after all. Played with sound. You, pussy cat?" He asked, grinning widely. The night was going great and he hadn't even bothered to have a drink yet. Now to see how it continued.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/11/2015, 5:26 pm

I growled playfully as I let the music take partial control; singing the lyrics in my head. "Of course. I expect nothing less from you. And as for me? I've been saving the world, ruling over Wakanda. Protecting the Vibranium metal from the likes of you." My voice was a bit harsh, playful, but harsh. This Superhero themed prom was a wonderful idea. I wonder who came up with it? Probably Morgan.
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1714
    Registration date : 2012-02-13

Post by Break 6/11/2015, 6:14 pm

(Gregors POV)
    I walked into the room my metal iron man clanging against the floor as I walked in, sure I was probably the only guy who actually spent time a decently functioning iron man suit without the actual weapons.
    To make the actual suit had taken los of favours itself and he was indebt too a few people.
    The suit itself didn't fly or fire plasma beams.
    However it did allow me to fire my homemade light balls which were harmless.
    The suit was definatly not subtle and just because it is like the actual mark 4 would make people presume Gregor to be a Hesphaetus kid.

(Bellas POV)

I walked in slowly and looked around it looked really good .
    I was wearing a base black widow costume which to be fair suited her well and lets say Romanov isn't exactly ugly.
    I'd had a few guys approach me but they were all a pain but seemed to get the just that I didn't like guys after a quick slap round the face.
    I looked around there were tons of good looking girls.

OOC : God it's nice to be able to relax and not have to threat about mocks
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/11/2015, 6:49 pm

The party had already begun when Tiberia walked in. She was dressed in a long V-neck dress with an amber yellow bust, the cleavage decorated with golden beadwork, whose long dark green skirt flowed down to her ankles. It was split on one side to show one of her legs, accented by her thin golden high-heeled sandals. Her curls were pinned and braided into a half-up, falling to the beginning of her spine.
    She wasn't actually here for the party; she had no date and wasn't planning on dancing that much either. No, she was here to make sure nothing would happen to Leandra. The small demigod had a date with Colten -- yes, the little brother of Tiberia's ex -- and she could already smell something would happen.
    So, in case something went wrong, she was there to make sure Colten didn't make it out alive.

Laure stalked through the gate into the party area, the walkways lined with light strings and balloon clusters. She was really excited to be here, this was promising to be the party of the year! Holding Richard's arm as she walked, she took the party in: everything looked sleek and super-modern, with the cityscapes and the navy backdrops. Nymphs were giving out small favors: superhero masks, glowsticks, mints,...

"This looks so gorgeous!" she said into Richard's ear over the sound of the music.

She was wearing a rather skimpy little dress cut over the knee with a blue ruffled skirt, a red belt, a large blue line retracing her cleavage and covering her breasts, a white star printed on the middle, and white and red stripes going vertically from her waist to under her chestline. [OOC: since I'm obviously not good at describing this dress, it's the Captain America dress right here.]
    Her hair was left flowing down her back in tighter curls than her normal waves, and she had special Captain America shoes she had chosen with Lindia. [OOC: I'm not even gonna attempt, so here.]

"Oh look, it's Tanzania! Hey Tanzy!" she said, putting her hand up in the Roman greeting.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

Post by Brastus 6/11/2015, 11:15 pm

I don't even remembe how I got to the damm place, but I was already passed out in a corner with my costume half-on and half-off. I guess it started a bit later than I thought it did. Great, now someone was gonna make noise and wake me up even more. Just f$cking great! Peachy... Anyways, to keep it straight and simple, I was dressed -up as that guy with the sword called DeathStroke because if I could excuse myself, he was one badass guy. I just used my old standard arm and spray-painted the appropriate parts orange or dark metallic blue., afterwards I got a mask and painted half orange. I used my sword as the blade he normally used, but strapped it to my back.

At this moment I was with a flask of 'secret' punch in hand and my mask in the other. I wasn't one for much parties, and I just came because I was kind of expected to go due to my responsibilities to Lena who I had not seen in a long time. I hoped she appeared, or else the trip from California to New York was going to be a pain in the arse. I continued drinking from my flask until I saw a pretty blonde with a Captain America outfit. It was Laure and she was with that idiot of a boyfriend of hers. I decided, against my greater will, to just go up to her and say hi. Oh, and Tanzania was there.

"Hey there, guess who I am." I teased as I came up to Laure and put on my mask, conceding my face from hers so I might at least keep up the act of remaining somewhat mysterious. I also greeted Tanzania who seemed to look at me questioningly. Inside I was smirking at myself. I guessed I had a good costume. I did also hide my Spanish accent because if I didn't, it would just give me away, so I opted to use my murican one.
    Gotenks

Male
    Number of posts : 814
    Registration date : 2015-03-01

Post by Gotenks 6/12/2015, 9:44 am

"I was about to say the same thing" Alex complimented Tanzania back. It wasn't a lie either, he couldn't have avoided to comment how astonishing she was. As she hugged him he hugged back. She smelled nice He tried to think of a stupid DC vs Marvel joke to break the tension. No luck though, s, under pressure, he made a big mistake. "Uh... wanna dance?" He had the desire to punch himself right after saying that. You can't exactly say he knew how to dance -except some slow dance knowledge, more basic than ammonia on a pH scale- or that his moves were elegant. But one can omly hope he'd survive, right?
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/12/2015, 10:02 pm

Synyster and Lena walked into the Mess Hall arm in arm. The two children of Thantos had chosen to dress accordingly. Lena wore a spinoff of Scarlet Witch's outfit from the comics but played it off in a short dress, matching it with her favorite black heels. Syn dressed in a normal black vest and red undershirt. He wasn't one for parties but he had hoped to see his beloved Grimehilde there. Lena headed straight for the dance floor to party since Damien was still at Camp Jupiter. Syn found himself a nice quiet table and sat alone, scanning the hall for familiar faces.

Musa was next and she dressed in an adorable white mid-thigh dress and cowgirl boots. She didn't know a thing about Marvel and DC characters so she did the only thing she could, improvise. The dress made her seem less pale but made her pink hair really stand out on her figure. Seeing a few of her sisters Musa ran over and talked to a few about the groves and trees that were nearby, agreeing that they needed attention.

Lastly came Alice on the arm of Arcas. The two were close and Arcas found Alice to be fun to talk to, her madness giving him a challenge when she wanted him to solve something. Alice went to the dance floor with Rabid hiding under her hat and began to dance with the children of Apollo she knew from her constant trips to the Infirmary. Arcas wandered to the table of food and proceeded to spike the punch in his hand with a few shots of vodka. He couldn't get drunk and he loved that about his father, if it was the only thing he could call a power.

Andy walked in last and looked even more spectacular than she did on most days. She wore a long red gown with gold accents on its edges. She had decided on giving her dress some volume but not as much as some were doing. Her hair was up and out of her face in a messy, but very attractive looking, bun and her eyes were smoked in gold and crimson. She felt ridiculous but knew it was just one night. She spotted Necro sitting at one of the tables and sat alone, knowing most would be afraid of a Hellhound.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 8666
    Registration date : 2012-03-11

Post by Perca 6/14/2015, 2:43 am

Some kids in my cabin had managed to sneak in some whiskey so the night had started early. Thus why none of us showed up at dinner. Currently I was already mostly drunk, which was why I came to the dance. I never attended the dances and especially not dressed like that.

I was wearing a tight mini dark red dress with a flowing skirt for easy movement, black high heels with red lightning bolts as heels and a lightning bolt necklasse. If it wasn't obvious enough I had gone dressed as Flash Girl, I was also wearing a red eye mask with two lightning bolts at the sides. I had also emchanted a small lightning bolt tattoo on my left wrist which would vanish after tonight.

So, back to the point. I was drunk and at the prom. Obviously I was trying to find someone to dance with. But since I didn't have a date, I just sat in front of the bar, drinking one glass of spiked punch after the other, until someone came to ask me to dance

OOC:
    Helen's costume:
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/14/2015, 3:05 am

Arcas walked over to the clearly drunk girl and offered her his special spiked drink. If you want something good, get it from a Dionysus.He said blandly. He was having his fair share of ungodly strong whisky and liquor but he was sadly disappointed that he couldn't feel anything from it. He sighed. The only sad thing from it is I cannot do anything or feel anything from it. Arcas said, sitting in an empty chair and crossing his ankles and waiting to see if the drunk in girl would amuse him.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 6/14/2015, 3:10 am

I laughed and took the drink the strange guy offered, downing it in one go."Well, thanks for that. I'm the Flash Girl! And who might you be, kind sir?"I giggled and gave him a grin
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/14/2015, 3:18 am

Arcas rolled his eyes and waved his hand aimlessly. Im sure you are my dead. And she's Black Widow and he's Captain America. And you're all almost ungodly pathetic.Arcas droned on.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 6/14/2015, 3:21 am

I growled and glared at him."Don't you dare call me pathetic, you puny worthless being!"I snapped and punched him in the face. Well, that was probably a tad bit overeacting but I was drunk so I disn't have that much control over my actions. Just my luck though, before I could hit him I stumbled and crashed.on to the floor face first."Ouch"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/14/2015, 3:59 pm

Maddy rushed over. "What's happening here?" She helped the girl back to her feet and looked up at Arcas, her half-brother. "What's the matter?"

No one would fight tonight, she'd make sure of that. The girl was definitely drunk, she didn't need to be a child of Dionysus to know it, which wouldn't be a problem as long as she didn't get violent. Like now. The girl scanned the crowd for the sign of one of the security guys. Dude, where was Kane when she needed him, flirting with Alex again?

Jana Kay walked into the prom area, holding James' arm. She was wearing a short blue prom dress with a bit of glitter on her tiny cleavage and a small red cape, her long blonde hair curled over her shoulder and braided on the side with a white rose. Since it was her first actual prom with James, she had asked one of her friends from the Aphrodite cabin to help her out, and she had given her a discrete make-up made of mascara, eyeliner and a hint of gloss. It was really not much but it made her feel all grown-up for some reason, same for her small blue high-heels. She had never worn anything else but flats in her life except the two or three times she had worn some tiny heels during her orchestra concerts, and these three inch heels made her feel all self-conscious. She had never really cared much for her appearance but now she caught herself glancing at her reflection if she caught sight of a mirror, just to make sure the fashionable girl staring back was really her.
    She would never wear heels on any other occasions than a dance, nor did she feel all too comfortable in this fancy dress, being accustomed to wearing mismatched shoes and comfortable bermuda shorts, but she still glowed with happiness. Was it weird that she felt like a different person?

"Prom looks gorgeous!" she said into James' ear, briefly inhaling his scent of ocean and sun.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 6/15/2015, 12:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/14/2015, 4:12 pm

Richard walked in with Laure, smiling through the pain. The pain of what you may ask? Betrayal. Betrayal by a girl whom he thought would be the one for him. The son of Letus went as the flash this year. It reminded him of how quickly things changed and how fast things move. "Yeah, it's beautiful, Laure."  He responded and lightly kissed her cheek. He knew that she had Damien and been messing around and wanted no part of either of them. However he decided not to come out and tell her that he knew, rather let her tell it instead.

"Oooh. Hey, Tanzania!" Richard greeted her the same way his date did. Everything seemed to be going alright until he noticed someone come up to them. He had the body frame of Damien, but what would he be doing here? "I'll go get us some drinks." He whispered her ear and walked toward the refreshment table.
    -------------------
    Tanzania waved at both Laure and Richard before taking Alexander's hand in her's and leading him to the dance floor. I would love to, Captain." She gave him a wink before stopping toward the middle of the dance floor. Tanzy started to move her hips to the music, keeping her eyes on her future boyfriend. "So, how do you like Camp Half-Blood? Way different from New Rome, huh?" She moved him closer to Alex, there bodies almost touching as they danced.
    --------------------
    If Grimhilde hadn't been asked, she wouldn't been there right now. She would be somewhere else wth Helga by her side. Most likely the woods or something like that. Although she had told Synyster that she was going as Vampira, she had changed her mind last minute and decided to go as Black Widow. She had on a long sleeve black shirt, a red belt that was tight around her waist, and black jeans. She also had two inch boots on and her hair pulled back in a ponytail. She looked pretty good. Good enough for someone to come up and talk to her. She quickly looked the room over to try and find Synyster. To get out of the conversation she shadow traveled away and to the other side of the room. Grimhilde gave one more once over before finding him. Her cheeks blushed and her hands becam sweaty. "Synsyter?"She called out.

Last edited by Geb on 6/16/2015, 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 6:38 pm