A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

**SPECIAL PROMOTION**Maybe It's Not My Weekend

Sammy
    Sammy

Female
    Number of posts : 915
    Registration date : 2014-05-12

**SPECIAL PROMOTION**Maybe It's Not My Weekend Empty **SPECIAL PROMOTION**Maybe It's Not My Weekend

Post by Sammy 6/12/2015, 3:34 am

**SPECIAL PROMOTION**Maybe It's Not My Weekend Tumblr_mxenfpepIC1sslkh7o1_500
    WEIGHTLESS
    GIF HUNTS AND HAPPY TIMES

Hello, darling, and welcome to the Weightless Seaside Shack. What can I get for you today? We've got gif hunts and...yeah, okay, that's about it. A gif hunt, you say? Coming right up!

SO, HOW'S IT WORK?

Well, there's two options for how you get your gifs. 1. Pre-Created Gif Hunts and 2. Custom Gif-Hunts. There's a few things you need to know about how each works.

Pre-Created:

• I'll leave up a list of gif hunts that I've done for popular or underused face claims, or other things I felt like finding gifs of.

• These gifs will have no specific emotional boundaries, and will just be random gifs I've found of them.

• You can ask me if I could send them to you, and I'll send however many I have, or however many you request (max 30, if I have more you'll have to get them through a custom order).

• Feel free to suggest some pre-mades I should do!

• The price will be one drachma per gif. THE TRANSFER FORM WILL GO UP BEFORE YOU SEE THE GIFS, IN ORDER TO PREVENT PEOPLE COPYING THEM AND THEN TAKING BACK THEIR ORDER.

FORM

Code:

[b][u]PRE-CREATED[/u][/b]
    [b][i]Username:[/i][/b]
    [b][i]Number of GIFs:[/i][/b]
    [b][i]GIFs Of:[/i][/b] **PLEASE CHOOSE FROM THE LIST**
    [b][i]I Understand that, Once I Receive the GIFs, I Cannot Cancel My Order:[/i][/b]

CUSTOM

• Custom GIF hunts consist of gif hunts I do by request. These will include gifs based on your character's personality, allow you to choose whether or not having other people in the frame is okay, give the say on if gifs with text or black and white are okay, or give me a more specific idea of what you'd like. Are interview gifs okay? Any specific emotion or mix of emotions you need? Any specific show or movie you want them to be from?
    • You can order these using the form below, and I will PM them to you. I'm hoping I can find a site that let's me sort images into sub-folders and share them, but so far, no luck.
    • Because these are harder to find, I'm going to make this three drachmas a GIF
    • I can find well over 120 gifs, so don't worry that I won't give you enough. It really depends on how specific your request is and how popular the person is.
    • Order over 25 gifs and get 15 free gifs on your next order! OR get a free pre-made gif hunt!

Code:
    [b][u]CUSTOM[/u][/b]
    [b][i]Username:[/i][/b]
    [b][i]Any Specific Number of GIFs?:[/i][/b]
    [b][i]GIFs of:[/i][/b]**Could be of anything, not just a FC. Kissing, beaches, Lyrics from a Music Video, whatever**
    [b][i]Any Specific Personality/Mood/Emotion in The Gifs?:[/i][/b]
    [b][i]Is Black and White Okay?:[/i][/b]
    [b][i]Is text on the GIFs Okay?:[/i][/b]
    [b][i]**For FCs** Is the FCs Name on the Gifs Okay?:[/i][/b]
    [b][i]Are Interview/Vlog Gifs Okay?:[/i][/b]
    [b][i]Any Specific Source?:[/i][/b]
    [b][i]Anything Else?:[/i][/b]

PRE-MADE GIF HUNTS

• Captain America
    • Kissing (MxF)

COMING SOON!

• Kissing (MxM)
    • Kissing (FxF)
    • Iron Man
    • Lucy Hale
    • Birds

FIRST 3 CUSTOMERS GET 50% OFF OR A FREE 15 GIFS OR PRE-MADE SET ON THE NEXT ORDER!!!!!
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

**SPECIAL PROMOTION**Maybe It's Not My Weekend Empty Re: **SPECIAL PROMOTION**Maybe It's Not My Weekend

Post by mabel pines 6/15/2015, 10:49 am

YESSSSS GIVE IN 2 THE WORLD OF WIKDIV

anyWAY so tumblr is blocked at my house & i am KIND OF TOO SCARED TO ASK MY DAD TO UNBLOCK IT & i CAN'T FIND GIFS OF HALSEY FOR MY NEW CHAR so i'm just gonna go w/ this (don't worry about the links, i can upload them all to ultraimg so i can view them!!!)

CUSTOM
    Username: lucifer rigby B)
    Any Specific Number of GIFs?: however many you can find is fine! i can afford a lOT so like man it's all cool u can charge me whatever
    GIFs of: HALSEY (may also find her by searching ashley frangipane). specifically blue hair halsey bc why the heck not
    Any Specific Personality/Mood/Emotion in The Gifs?: kind of like, haughty? like, looking bored i guess??
    Is Black and White Okay?: yep!
    Is text on the GIFs Okay?: i think i'm gonna have to go w/ no?? like i think it kinda depends on the text?? try to stay away from it but if there's a really good one u can put it in anyway & i can pass judgement on it!!
    Is the FCs Name on the Gifs Okay?: naahh
    Are Interview/Vlog Gifs Okay?: she doesn't do vlogs i dONT THINK but interviews should be fine i think!
    Any Specific Source?: not really!
    Anything Else?: i think that should be it?? i don't think there are a lot as i could only find one still of it, but if you find any of her with a nose ring that'd be cool! but again i don't think there are very many, so it's cool if u can't find any
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

**SPECIAL PROMOTION**Maybe It's Not My Weekend Empty Re: **SPECIAL PROMOTION**Maybe It's Not My Weekend

Post by Sammy 6/15/2015, 10:59 am

OKAY WOW YAY I'LL GET STARTED ON THAT.

Also i'm just going to u get 50% off this order or one of the above deals^^ on ur next purchase so just enjoy that and tell me which one you want whenever kk

also in some of them she has short hair is that chill w u or nah
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

Post by mabel pines 6/15/2015, 12:07 pm

yEAAh totally! my friend & i are doing twins & are still working out the details on it so it'd be great to have more options! and i think i'll take the 50% off on this order, thank you so much!!!
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 6/15/2015, 12:30 pm

Order finished!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/29/2024, 5:24 am