A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

Christmas special! (private)

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Christmas special! (private) Empty Christmas special! (private)

Post by Morgan Landry 12/23/2012, 2:24 pm

Laure had given a rendez-vous to Lindia, some weeks after their sneaking out to New Rome with Chance.
    Except that this time, she hadn't invited Chance. Just Lindia.
    Laure was wearing a dark red wool jacket and a pair of cream-colored, tight-fitting jeans that framed her shapely legs perfectly. Her thick hair was lose, except for a braid at the side of her temple, which was braided with a red and green ribbon. She had put Christmas make-up as well: over one of her eyes, she had put a line of fir-green eye-liner and above the other, the eye-liner was red.
    Her blue eyes sparkled violet in the sunset, as she waited for Lindia to come about.

Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

Christmas special! (private) Empty Re: Christmas special! (private)

Post by Holly 12/23/2012, 4:59 pm

I had gotten an ivatation mysteriously this morning, just a normal Christmas card basically telling me to come here. It wasn't much of a mystery after I recognized the had writing and decide I was laure, I mean who else would make me a special card. So here I was, walking along the path to the destination. My blonde hair was tucked up under a snowcap, but my bangs still hung down around my face. I was wearing some black jeans, as usual Exocet this time try weren't ripped up. I was wearing on top a red tank top, with a long sleeved shirt that said 'I deserve coal'
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/23/2012, 5:25 pm

Laure finally got sight of Lindia. She waited for her to come up to her, leaning against a tree, then, as she came closer, Laure took her face delicately between her long fingers and kissed Lindia without uttering a word. They kissed for some seconds before letting go.
    "Merry Christmas" Laure whispered, and kissed her again.
    They sat under a fir tree. There was no snow, but it was still a bit cold and the two girls cuddled to gain warmth.
    "I assume you got my card, then." Laure said. "I'm glad you came."
    She put a hand in her jacket pocket and her fingers closed around the gift she had bought for Lindia. Was now the right time?
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 12/23/2012, 7:24 pm

Lindia cuddled up next to laure as the wind blew around them, the tree giving them some shelter. "yeah, I got it" she said and leaned her head on laures shoulder. Over the past few weaks she had stopped cutting herself, and almost stopped smoking. She still had a smoke now and then. "your looking great" she said and smiled up into laures eyes.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/24/2012, 3:29 pm

Laure kissed Lindia's cheek to thank her.
    "You look awesome, chérie" she replied.
    They cuddled for quite some time, when Laure suddenly grew cold.
    "Wish a hot chocolate?" she asked. "I know a delicious pub in New Rome. Where we can be together, alone."
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 12/24/2012, 6:48 pm

"I would love one" the blonde replied slowly, tugging he cap off to let her shoulder length blonde hair tumble down. It was dyed with a few red and green streaks, to show the holiday spirit. "where will we get some?" she asked laure
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/25/2012, 5:34 am

"At the Senatus" she said. "It's the name of the pub."
    She got up, and the two girls walked slowly to New Rome City, holding hands lightly.
    "I love your dyed hair. It looks awesome." Laure stated and stroked it with her fingertips.
    It was already getting dark, but neither Lindia nor Laure cared. They were together, and to Laure, that was all that mattered.
    In New Rome, they got sight of many Christmas trees and Christmas lights, beautiful decorations and cosy places.
    She finally stopped at a beautiful building, built in the Roman-Italian style with colons and a red-brown roof.
    "Here we are" she smiled, and stepped in.
    As she had expected, they were so much as alone.

Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 12/25/2012, 9:13 am

Lindia had thanked laure about the hair comment, it had taken her a while to get it ready anyway. As they walked in the place was empty, except a teenage boy working at the counter. The girls walked over to a table by a window and sat down, smiling at each other. "I really enjoy being with you" Lindia told laure as they ordered
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/25/2012, 9:58 am

"Oh, me too!" Laure flirtatiously smiled and took her hand.
    She turned to the boy. "Ave, tollo pocolum de 'Hot Caramel Chocolate', perplaceo" she said in latin.
    She loved to speak latin, because it was the only language where her french accent didn't poke through. The boy wrote the command down and turned in expectation to Lindia.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 12/25/2012, 10:01 am

"uh.....same as her" she said quickly and blushed. She still was rubbish at social skills and she knew it. But nonetheless she was a very happy girl around laure. "laure? Your looking lovely in this light" Lindia told her and it was true
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/25/2012, 10:09 am

"Oh... really?" Laure said as she took out a round little mirror to check it herself.
    It was true: the deep golden light gave her hair a particular brilliance and her eyes a vanilla glow she had never experienced before. She smiled a lovely smile and put the mirror back. "You're so nice" she said as she stroked her hand with the tip of her thumb. "The light makes you look lovely as well, more lovely than the outside light does."
    With that, she had an idea. "Oi!" she called out to the boy, who turned around. "Candelam affere!"
    Then, she looked into Lindia's azure eyes. "You wish to dine here, chérie?" she asked.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 12/25/2012, 10:13 am

Dining? Lindia didn't think about that but nodded. "sure, I would love that" she said smiling, resisting the temptation to pull a ciggerste from her pocket. "what will we eat?" the blonde asked, lighting a candle on the table with her finger. She was deeply enjoying this quality time with laure, after all they were very close friends, girlfriends maybe
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/25/2012, 10:28 am

The boy brought the candle Laure had asked for and she smiled as Lindia lit it with her finger.
    "I love your power." she quietly stated. "I have none" she added as she looked out of the nearby window. "As for dining" she resumed "we'll just have a glance at the menus, shall we?" she smiled as she waved at the boy to have the menus.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 12/25/2012, 10:32 am

The menus were brought over and she looked at them with laure. "what would you like to eat?" she asked and smiled up at her. It was obvious to anyone how much laure had changed lindia
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/25/2012, 11:01 am

Laure studied the menu closely, then looked at Lindia.
    "Why don't we just take a menu for two? It's more.. intimate, I guess. One menu and two plates." She looked at the menu again.
    "Ohhh!!" she said with a great smile "They have a Christmas turkey with chestnuts!" She looked at Lindia."It's a typical french Christmas dish, cooked with thyme and laurel, and it's ... delicious. I'd love to eat one on Christmas. Would you share it with me?"
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 12/25/2012, 8:30 pm

I smiled and nodded at her suggestion. I Christmas turkey with chestnuts sounded so good it got my mouth watering. "I would love to laure" I told her as I adjusted my blonde hair behind my ears. I couldn't help but notice a slight bulge in her jacket pocket and my eyes were drawn to it
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/26/2012, 4:15 am

Laure ordered the turkey in latin, before turning back to Lindia.
    She noticed her look. "What?" she softly asked.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 12/26/2012, 9:26 am

"what's in your jacket?" Lindia asked curiously as she looked at laure. She wondered if it was nothing, maybe a gift for chance. Well she might find out
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/5/2013, 2:34 pm

Lindia has very good eyes, Laure thought with an inner smile. She delicately opened her jacket pocket and took out a small red, shiny box with a cream-white ribbon attached around it. Laure put it on the table just the moment the boy put the turkey on the table with two plates along with forks and knives. He had brought their drinks too. He cut four slices off the turkey and put two of them in each of their plates, and added a bit of the delicious chestnut-sauce.
    Laure thanked him, but it was a bit abesn-minded, since she was eager to see Lindua's reaction. In the box was a little bottle of perfume, Chanel n°5, an expensive one, but her father was rather rich so she could buy things like that; she waited for Lindia to open the gift.

OOC: Sorry for the long absence, twin, but I hadn't any internet connection plus I broke my hand in a ski accident, so I'm tyîng with my right one ^^
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 1/5/2013, 8:07 pm

Lindia smiled at the small gift that laure had brought out, elegantly wrappe in the most festive fashion. She was a bit distracted by the arrival of the splendid meal, but as soon as the young waiter left she scooped up the small red shiny box and undid the ribbon with her long figures. Holding her breath slightly, she lifted the lid and gasped. "you....got this? For me?" she asked, quite shocked as she lifted the small glass bottle from the box. It was Chanel n°5 and she knew it was rare, though she had never really gotten her hands on it, let alone smelled it. She sniffed it slowly, and soon loved the scent. "by the gods, laure you must've spent a fortune" she said, in barely a whisper. With that said she reached into her own pocket and brought out an even smaller, black box. "this....this is for you" she said, blushing slightly. Inside the box was a ring, yes a ring. It was made of imperial gold, actually from one of Lindia's earrings. On it was engraved with a heart, and both there names. A matching one was already on Lindia's hand, sparkling in the candlelight.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/6/2013, 6:25 am

Laure couldn't help smiling wide as she saw how much Lindia liked her gift.
    "Ah, not a fortune, you know. I was in France at some point in the Christmas permission (holidays), and I thought you'd like it." she explained, then carefully cut a small piece off the upper turkey slice and slit it into her mouth. She chewed ut for some seconds, then swallowed it down. "Oh, you ab-so-lu-te-ly have to come with me to France, the next time!" she added, her lips glittering as she smiled her well-known cute, flirty smile. "I'd introduce you to my father, I'd show you round; Bordeaux is absolutely fantastic, and I could take you to the sea, on my father's boat or just to swim and chill on the beach..."
    Then Lindia put her own gift. It was slightly smaller than the box Laure had given her, and it was of a shiny, glossy black. Laure's eyes sparkled.
    She delicately opened it and her heartbeat rose.
    In it, there was a beautiful golden ring. Laure immediately recognized the metall. "Lindia! This... this is imperial gold!" She looked at her. "Where in the gods name did you get it?"
    But then she noticed the little inscription in the inner of the ring. Lindia's and her names were engraved in it, in a heart.
    "Oh mon Dieu..." she whispered in French. "Thank you, Lindia, merci, merci beaucoup..." she stammered, mixing French and English up; then she bent forward and kissed Lindia. It was a long, beautiful kiss, then she let go. She barely noticed the waiter looking at them as she slid the ring onto her right hand's middle finger.
    She then raised her cup. "Merry Christmas, Lindia! To your health.... and to us!"
    They clinked glasses, and Laure drank a mouthful of the delicious, creamy hot chocolate.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 1/6/2013, 7:47 pm

Lindia smiled as she saw laures eyes sparkle as she examined the ring. She heard her ask how she got it and a sly smile formed on her face "I melted my earrings down to make the twin rings" she said and showed laure her own matching one before she went on to exclaim her thanks in French. Then they kissed, and Lindia happily kissed her back, making sure they both enjoyed it until they broke it tenderly. 

"Merry Christmas laure" Lindia said and then drained her own hot chocolate. They ate then, slowly and exchanging winks and smiles. Lindia herself had never been so happy in her life. She finished her turkey quicker than laure, then watched her girlfriend, admiring how she sat there, like a queen. "about that trip to France, I would love to" Lindia said, wondering what would await them there, certainly France would be safer than the US when her father was looking for her.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/7/2013, 12:00 pm

Laure appreciated the meal, the turkey was just delicious. She wondered if they should order a dessert, but decided not to, she wasn't hungry anymore.
    She smiled happily at Lindia. "I'm returning to France during Easter permission and one week in summer. You can come with me both times if you wish, my father won't bother." She winked at her girlfriend. "I already told him about you. Okay, he doesn't know, like ... for you and me... I prefer keeping it a secret, it's... better, what do you think?"
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 1/7/2013, 12:11 pm

Lindia nodded. "makes sense that we should, the world doesn't exactly approve of girls with girls. So, when not in private I am the street trash from Detroit and you are the french goddess?" she smiled as she leaned over and pecked one of her girlfriends cheeks. "just promise me you won't hurt me, you know I'm unbalwnced" she laughe slighty
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/7/2013, 12:15 pm

Laure smiled. "French goddess? Um... But you're certainly no street trash! You're (she kissed her right cheek) the most (she kissed her other cheek) beautiful and dangerous girl out there. Not even the Venus daughters could hope to rivalize with you. And I would nerver - never!- hurt you." She took her hand. "I care for you deeply."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 12:18 pm