A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Teagan and Sinbad: Valentine's Day Special (Private)

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Teagan and Sinbad: Valentine's Day Special (Private) Empty Teagan and Sinbad: Valentine's Day Special (Private)

Post by Mason 2/14/2015, 11:47 am

Teagan waited at Half-Blood Hill, with a backpack full of chocolate that he "borrowed" from his siblings. It was Valentines' day, and of all the cabins, the Aphrodite seemed the most chaotic, so he decided to outcast himself, since he didn't really like most of his siblings in the first place. He ate a few peanut butter ones before wondering something; what if he tried to get a girlfriend today? He was sure Sinbad would be proud of him! Or jealous. That might not be good. Teagan smirked at the thought, getting up, wiping his mouth with his sleeve. Suddenly, his entire backpack of chocolate fell apart. "Boooooo," he said, frowning.

daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

Teagan and Sinbad: Valentine's Day Special (Private) Empty Re: Teagan and Sinbad: Valentine's Day Special (Private)

Post by daddeme 2/14/2015, 1:05 pm

Besides Christmas and St. Patrick's, Valentine's Day was Sinbad's favorite holiday. Most people would think it was because of the babes looking for love. In all honesty, he loved it for the chocolate and the potential dates he could ruin. I mean, you can't expect to have a day dedicated to candy and romance without a little bit of charismatic pre-teen thrown in there somewhere, am I right? So, yes, Sinbad...borrowed...some music from his siblings. Or sibling. The other ones sucked, and he stole - borrowed - some dramas from his sister. The dramas made no sense to him, but whatever. Drama and Valentine's went together. So when Sinbad made it to the top of the hill with a wagon full of records (he just found out what those were like two days ago), dramatic book/movie/TV show plots, and his weight in heart-shaped boxes of heaven in the form of cocoa beans and preservatives, his first view of Teagan when he reached the top was his backpack exploding. Logically, he snickered.
    "Teagan, my accident prone amigo!" The boy cried out. "We need that to woo the ladies! V-Day Rule Number One: Don't hurt the merch!"
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Teagan and Sinbad: Valentine's Day Special (Private) Empty Re: Teagan and Sinbad: Valentine's Day Special (Private)

Post by Mason 2/14/2015, 1:21 pm

Teagan saw Sinny. "I can't help that my backpack is a failure. It's like most relationships on Valentine's day- they usually end up breaking up like two months later. But, today is different, because I'm going to woo the ladies. LET IT BE DONE! I'm sorry for the ancient talk there. ANYWHOOOOO, what do you have there?" He saw the wagon, and the records. "Woahhhh, records. I thought that's what dinosaurs listened to! Where'd you get those, my Spanish speaking man?" He was pretty sure he saw one of those at the local museum. Or the market. They were practically the same- one time he drank a milk carton that expired in 2007. Do the employees even pay attention? OKay, enough rambling in Teagan's world, back to wooing the ladies.

"Let's go try to get some ladies at the beach. That's where the popular and hot ones usually hang out. If we're lucky, we'll find a combination of popular and hot. If so, I call her."
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

Post by daddeme 2/19/2015, 12:33 pm

Sinbad lifted up one of the records from his wagon, turning it around and around in his hands with a mischievous smirk. He was probably going to get killed when it was discovered that all of this indie music and Gilmore Girls collector sets were suddenly in his grubby little mitts. He would worry about that later - there was a mission that needed to be completed.
    "You know, they were just laying around the cabin. Nobody will even realize they're missing!" Lies. Sinbad silently giggled to himself at the thought of having to run and dodge his way out of the Hermes Cabin when he returned. Anyway, he set the one record back into the wagon and re-gripped the handle, already heading back down the hill in the direction of the beach. "Well c'mon, slow poke! I'm not to big on the popular ones, but the hot ones are winners. Sometimes. They're the tough ones, and I love a challenge!"
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 2/19/2015, 2:26 pm

Teagan nodded, putting the rest of the stuff in his bacckpack. "That's good. We don't need older Hermes kids on our back." When Sinny called him a slow poke, he rolled his eyes and went to follow him, to the beach. "Challenges are good," he said, putting his hands in his pockets. "Do you want a piece of chocolate?" he asked. They were more for wooing the ladies, but he decided to be nice and offer a piece to Sinny. He tugged on his backpack a little. He felt like one himself, to be honest, but they were so good. Once he ate one, he'd eat the rest. He looked ahead. Ugh, walkinggggg- why couldn't the beach just move itself?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 6:30 am