A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Behind the Demeter cabin - Christmas private topic

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Behind the Demeter cabin - Christmas private topic Empty Behind the Demeter cabin - Christmas private topic

Post by Morgan Landry 12/23/2012, 10:12 am

All what Jana Kay could think of was Demeter. She had just returned from the Olympus trip, where she had given another flower to the goddess. As always, Demeter had been warm and affectionate with her daughter, but there had been no hug because of the lack of time and the other siblings queuing up to speak with their mother.
    But Jana Kay was happy. She completely understood why her mother was forced to restrain their contact, and even if she wished for more, she knew it was already good right now. In contradiction with some of the other demigods, she wasn't angry at her mother at all.

And today, it was Christmas.
    Jana Kay had just swept out of the Mess Hall, where she had eaten delicious goose meat with roasted potatoes, tomatoes and carrots, along with an assortment of tasty warm bread with cheese. Her belly was full and warm with the exquisite food, and all she wanted to do now was find a certain person and spend the rest of the evening with him.
    She soon spotted him going out of the Mess Hall.
    Kay had known James Blues for five months now, and their friendship was one of those she had particular affection for.
    Waving at him, she cried "Hey!".
    She was wearing the most Christmas-like clothes she had found: a dark red woolen dress, fir-green trousers and a white wool-scarf tied around her neck. Even if there was no snow, it was still kind of cold, had there not been so many braziers on the different paths and around the cabins.
    In the courtyard was standing one of the most imposing Christmas trees Jana Kay had ever spotted: tall, thick, with a profound shade of green on its dense needles, and decorated with garlands of red candles. It was a mystery to Jana as of why celebrating Christmas for greek demigods, but she appreciated it nevertheless.
    That evening, she was particularly happy because she had got a letter from her father, a green Christmas card. Her half-sisters had signed in golden color: Sheri and Opal.

Jana finally arrived at James's height. With her immortal great smile, she flung her arms around his shoulders and hugged him tight, kissing him on the cheek.
    "Merry Christmas, James!" she laughed, and let go of his shoulders.
    Her blonde hair was lose safe for two strains she had tied behind her head with the golden needle her mother had given her a week before. Now, it shone beautifully in the fire light. To decorate her hair more, she had fixed there a great holly wich carried red fruits.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 12/23/2012, 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 8666
    Registration date : 2012-03-11

Behind the Demeter cabin - Christmas private topic Empty Re: Behind the Demeter cabin - Christmas private topic

Post by Perca 12/23/2012, 11:43 am

After a wonderful Christmas meal I heade to my best friend's cabin to let her the gift I had made for her.I really wanted to see her again.I was dressed in a green shirt and a red jacket with a pair of black jeans.I was sad that I hadn't met my father but it was Christmas and Mr.D had allowed snow at Camp too!

As I walked I could see some kids of Chione making ice-statues and some daughter of Aphrodite running to escape from the snowballs the sons of Hepheastus were throwing at them.With the corner of my eye I could see the famous sons of Hermes sneaking in the Ares cabin with some buckets in their hands and leaving quickly before the voices of the angry body-builders filled the air.The twins had almost made it to their cabin when a very green Clarisse ran out of her cabin and after them.

I was lost in my own thoughts when the most beautiful girl of the world gave me a tight hug and a warm but light kiss.The last few months I had grown taller than her so I had to look down to see her.I gave her a smile as she pulled away and stared at her appearence.

-Merry Christmas,Beautiful.What are you dressed like,Mrs Clause?And who's the lucky Santa?I joked.

OOC:Sorry I'm late,I thought it was posted
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Behind the Demeter cabin - Christmas private topic Empty Re: Behind the Demeter cabin - Christmas private topic

Post by Morgan Landry 12/23/2012, 2:18 pm

OOC: I edited her clothing: now she wears a dark red woolen dress, fir-green trousers along with the white scarf. In her hair, she has with the needle a holly with red fruits.
    And no problem.

BIC:

Jana Kay laughed at his remark.
    "Yeah, I'm Mrs Clause! And no Santa yet!" she added.
    She paused to see Clarisse chasing after Travis Stoll with her electric lance, shouting wild insults, then looked back at James and both of them laughed together.
    She walked up to him and put an arm around his shoulders.
    "You're too tall! Stop growing!" she playfully stated. "Come down a bit!"
    She gave him a joyful glance, and looked at the Camp.
    "I love Christmas in Camp Half-Blood." she said. "Look at them!"
    Now Clarisse had been caught by a very icy snowball, but had nonetheless caught Connor Stoll and was filling his shirt with snow.
    James and Jana Kay walked along a side path where the snow had been removed, admiring the ice statues.
    Two Chione kids were going round the courtyard creating ice statues of the gods in front of each cabin.
    Jana paused at her cabin. A two-meters-tall Demeter was smiling at her from above, dressed in a wonderful greek chiton. The statue sparkled, blue and yellow, like a star under the light of the fire in the braziers.
    "Awesome job, Shawna!" she whispered to one of the two kids.
    She smiled back at them, then went to make a statue of Hera.
    A loud "Bang!" came up and they turned to see Drew, the ex-cabin-leader of the Aphrodite cabin, crying up, her face covered with snow. One of the 'Hephaestus' had apparently managed to throw a snowball in her face. Half the Camp cheered and Jana smiled an excusing smile.
    Then she turned to James. "It's a bit too sportive here. Wanna come around the Demeter cabin? It's cosy, behind."
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 12/23/2012, 2:26 pm

I laughed and walked next to Jana,passing my arm around her shoulders and holding her like that.

-Why?I asked and pulled away from her.Are you afraid of something like that?

I quickly made a snowball and threw it at her,but being carefull not to destroy her image a lot.Now Jana's dress was a bit white at the right side.

-Ooops!Sorry,I laughed.Accident!
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/23/2012, 4:10 pm

Jana smirked, pretending to be offended.
    "Accident? Well, I'll show you, I can do accidents too!" she snarled as she took a big handful of snow form the ground and shaped it to a ball.
    Taking some distance, she threw it at James. It hit him on the shoulder.
    "Oops!" Jana said. "Slipped out of my hand."
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 12/23/2012, 4:25 pm

-That's how you want to play then?I asked before running towards her.

I grabbed her legs and pulled her up,throwing her over my shoulder carefully not to hurt her.I ran some more before falling on the ground and throwing Jana down with me.Now I was cold and my face and clothes were covered in snow but I couldn't stop laughing.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/23/2012, 4:56 pm

The world shifted and rolled about as James suddenly picked her up and threw her over his shoulder. It didn't hurt her at all, but she couldn't see anything because of her hair that fell like a yellow mess in front of her face.
    He finally fell on the ground, taking her with him as he hit the snow. They were both covered and close to be soaked wet, but they didn't care, as they started throwing handfuls of snow at each other, not bothering about making balls out of it.
    At one point, Jana Kay laughed so much she was unable to move. She tried to make gestures to tell James to stop, but she just couldn't bring herself to lift her arm.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 12/23/2012, 7:15 pm

I was ready to repeat my actions when she started laughing without stopping.I smirked evily and went closer to her before starting tickling her.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/24/2012, 7:21 am

Jana Kay screamed, but not too loudly, so only he would hear. She choked on her laughter, unable to move, when she finally got her breath back and threw herself at James, tickling him in return.
    "Revenge!" she said with a Viking voice.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 12/24/2012, 7:29 am

Sudenlly I was thrown away and Jana was next to me,tickling me for revenge.I couldn't help but laugh at her Vicking voice.I laughed until there were tears running down my eyes but still I couldn't stop.I tried to push her away,I was too ticklish for my own good.When I managed to make her stop I staied still for a minute,trying to catch my breath.I then turned to look at Jana.Her face was red,which only made her look cuter.She had an adorable smile on her lips and she looked amused.

-I give up!You won,I said and got up.

I pulled her up with me and held her for a second,looking deep into her eyes.

-Come on,let's go somewhere warm.You are going to be sick in the morning if we continue like that,I said and took her hand,walking away.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/24/2012, 9:03 am

James's deep look unsettled Jana, but she decided not to pay attention to it.
    She let him take her hand, but she took control of the walk as she dragged him inside her cabin.
    Numerous demigods were squatting in there, some chatting, some decorating, some hiding presents for their siblings. Jana Kay smiled greatly at them, and went to her bed. She stayed there, chatting with James until they were dry and warm. Then, she fetched two woolen covers, one green and one yellow. She smiled at James and gestured to the door.
    "Come, let's go out again!" she said and went out.
    The girl led him behind the Demeter cabin, under a small porch that was free of snow. Warmth was coming from the cabin, and a nearby bronze brazier was giving heat, yet Jana Kay wrapped herself into the yellow cover and gave the green one to James.
    She moved close to the wall to get maximum warmth. The demigods outside were having an epic snowball fight, or so she heard, but she didn't want to join in, not right now. She could hear the 'Hermes' shouting things at the 'Ares'. There were two groups of cabins, safe for the 'Hermes' who just threw snowballs at everybody including some of their own cabin.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 12/24/2012, 9:11 am

I followed Jana into her cabin.It felt a little awkard cause her brothers and sisters were staring at me oddly but I decided to ignore it.After talking for many hours,I followed Jana outside,behind her cabin.I saw her shivering and threw the second blanket over her shoulders.I could see the snowfight becoming a war.Some kids of Ares were beating their opponents,some kids of Hecate sended enchanted snowballs towards a kid who must have been a son of Zeus because after a minute,there was a lightning and two of the wizards fell on the ground.
    I forced myself to look away of the Apollo sisters that took the kids to the infirmary.I turned to Jana and looked at her thoughtfully before shooking my head..

-Are you warm,Mrs Clause?I asked with a smirk.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/24/2012, 3:58 pm

"I am, Santa, thank you." Jana Kay smiled and winked at him.
    She looked at the two Hecate children being tended at by three 'Apollo'.
    "D'aww" she said "I hope they'll recover. Never mess with Scottish people."
    She laughed and moved a bit closer to James. Behind them, the Chione children came into the fight, and that was the end of the matter. Even the enchanted snow balls of the Hecate kids couldn't test against them: they would make walls of snow befall their opponents, and Jana Kay shivered for them, glad she hadn't take part in the snow fight.
    "I like being here" she whispered. "It's cosy. Wait..."
    She moved out of her covers and put her hands on the ground, closing her eyelids. The ground shivered twice, then a single twig carefully came out. It got thicker and thicker until, one whole minute later, a little fir-tree was standing in front of them, snowflakes twirling around.
    "That's it." she said, feeling a bit dizzy. She turned to James, then put her hand on the ceiling. Delicate twigs came out until a little bunch of mistletoe was hanging over them. Jana Kay got her present out of the pocket: it was all wrapped in a red gift paper with a green and white ribbon around it.
    "Merry Christmas, James." she said and kissed him on the cheek.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 12/24/2012, 4:12 pm

I stared at her like an idiot when she winked.She called me Santa.She called me Santa!Right now,nothing else mattered.Nor the frozen kid if Zeus.Nor the buried in the snow kids of Ares.Nor the kids of Aphrodite that talked about their make up.Only her.Only the angel with the golden hair in front of me.The angel that,for a strange reason,was away from Heaven.

Then,when she made the tree,I stared at it surprised.At the begginig,I was frightened by the earthquake but Jana body's warmth made me relax.Everything about her made me smile.The soft touch of her fingers and the light kiss on my cheek that I received were two of them.I looked at her surprised when she gave me a gift.A beautiful present.I smiled and gave her her own gift.I had made it a long time ago but it was wrapped in a beautiful blue paper with yellow dots and a lignt green ribbon.Her name was written with small letters on it.I handed it to her and leaned closer.

-Merry Christmas,Jana,I wispered and kissed her cheek softly.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/25/2012, 5:28 am

Jana Kay smiled softly as he kissed her and thanked him for the present. The blue gift paper looked beautiful, and even her name was written on it. She couldn't help but smile wide, thinking she'd never get rid of the paper.
    She unwrapped the present: it was a little box of a material she couldn't identify, but no brand was written on it, so James must have done it himself. She opened the box... and saw the most beautiful pearl she ever got sight of.
    It was very big, for a pearl, and cream-white with vanilla-yellow and ice-blue highlights. It caught and reflected light like a diamond, making the nacre glisten like silk. It weighed a bit in her hand, but Jana Kay just couldn't stop staring at it in awe.
    She finally turned to James.
    "James... it's so beautiful..." she whispered, her green eyes shining.
    She bent over and hugged him tight for some seconds then let him go. "Thank you..."

OOC: Καλα Χριστουγεννε!
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 12/25/2012, 5:33 am

I blushed like mad and looked down embarassed before returning the hug.

-Well,I kno-know it's no-not your sty-style b-but I cou-couldn't thi-think of a-anything be-be-better a-a-and...,I stammered.Ne-next t-t-time I'll b-b-buy you s-s-so-something.So-something be-be-better.I-I ju-just h-h-hope you li-like it.

OOC: Καλά Χριστούγεννα επίσης!Sorry for not writing much,I just couldn't think of anything
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/25/2012, 9:44 am

Jana laughed incredulously.
    "What?" she asked, chuckling. "James, this.. this is awesome!"
    She held the pearl in her hands, carefully and delicately admired it.
    "It's so wonderful. Look how it reflects light!" she said as she turned it around to match the different highlights. She finally turned back to her friend. "Now, open yours!"

OOC: No problem :D
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 12/25/2012, 9:48 am

I smiled while watching her expression and started unwraping the packet she gave me carefully.I stopped before finishing and looked up at her.

-Will you tell me what is it?I asked.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/25/2012, 10:15 am

Jana Kay frowned. "Of course not! It's a present! If I tell you now what it is, there's no reason you should unwrap it, because it's not a surprise."
    She tickled him for fun.

OOC: It's a pen with camera where you can attach a key. Very useful, she got it at the Camp Store.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 12/25/2012, 10:22 am

I laughed and gently pushed her hands away before taking the present in my hands again.I finished unwraping it and saw a pen.It was a blue colored pen with small starfishes.I smiled and turned it around between my fingers to see a camera.And,I found out that I could attach my keys too,if I had any.I remembered myself as a child,looking at my mom's keys.I always wanted to have my own keys.I looked up at Jana and grinned before pulling her closer for a tight hug.

-It's the best gift I have ever been given,I said softly.I love it!But,you know you didn't have to buy me a present,
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/25/2012, 10:47 am

Jana Kay hugged him back, happy the gift pleased James, but frowned.
    "Oh? And why that?" She got her usual smile back. "Do you think I'd let my best friend go without present on Christmas? I'd be awful. Okay, I am awful, but I'd be more awful if I hadn't done it."
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 12/25/2012, 10:51 am

-You are not awful!The complete opposite!You are good and nice and funny and sweet and caring and....Well,you want me to continue?I asked with a smirk.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/25/2012, 1:10 pm

"No, stop, you're making me blush. Gar, I'm all red now, because of you." she added with a false accusing tone. "Jana Kay the Tomato. But thanks for the compliments! Those were awesome Christmas presents."
    Jana Kay put the pearl carefully back into its box and coiled up in her covers.
    From here, she could see the little ice Eros-statues the Chione kids had created next to the Aphrodite cabin. Now one of them was working on the statue of a kissing couple.
    Then she noticed they had already decorated the Demeter garden. Delicate ice flowers and snow fruits shone in the flickering light of the braziers, and they glistened like gemstones.
    Without noticing it, Jana Kay slid closer to James and put her head next to his shoulder.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 12/25/2012, 1:21 pm

-Nah,Jana Kay the Rose suits you better.And,they were not compliments,I said.Just the truth.

I turned my head to my cabin.It was not like the others.Just an empty dark cabin.No Christmas lights.No Christmas tree.Not even ice-statues.I felt sad for it.Inside,I could see one of my sisters painting the wall with a sad look on her face.I knew her.She hadn't got any presents.She didn't had anyone to care for her.I made a note to myself to go buy her a present before turning back to Jana.

Surprised I noticed that now she was sitting closer.Now I could smell the sweet aroma of her hair.They smelled like cherries and blueberries and chocolate and grass.Well,not only her hair but she smelled like that too.I loved that smell.I nervously passed my arm around her shoulder and squeezed her lightly.

-What are you thinking?I asked.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/26/2012, 3:44 am

"I'm thinking it's nice to be with you, right here." she whispered. "Having Christmas with you."
    The ice statues glittered an icy red. The snowfight had stopped, thanks to the Chione kids.
    "And what are you thinking about?" she asked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 11:42 pm