A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Behind the Demeter cabin - Christmas private topic

Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 8666
    Registration date : 2012-03-11

Behind the Demeter cabin - Christmas private topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Behind the Demeter cabin - Christmas private topic

Post by Perca 12/26/2012, 3:49 am

I smiled proudly to myself.
    She said she likes being with me!
    Yeah,but she also asked you to tell her what you are thinking.
    I can't!
    Yeah,but you have to.
    How am I supposed to say it?
    Find a way!Idiiot!

I kissed Jana's head before speaking.

-You,I replied softly.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Behind the Demeter cabin - Christmas private topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Behind the Demeter cabin - Christmas private topic

Post by Morgan Landry 12/26/2012, 4:17 am

Jana Kay's heart skipped a beat, but she didn't know why.
    "Yeah, really?" she mumbled. "And what were you thinking about me?" she chuckled. "That I look like a tomato! Thanks James!" she laughed. "But for a Demeter daughter, it's not that surprising, eh?"
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 12/26/2012, 4:20 am

-No.I'm thinking about the day we met.Our first underwater walk.The expression on your face when you saw the ship wreck.How happy you were when we went to Olympous,I explained.Plus,you don't look like a tomato.Or I never understood how beautiful tomatos really are.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/5/2013, 2:25 pm

Jana Kay smiled and flushed even more, trying to understand what that warm feeling in her heart was. James was so nice! Probably the nicest boy she had ever met.

- Do you believe in God? she suddenly asked.

OOC; Sorry for my long absence, but I hadn't any internet connection on vacations and I broke my left hand (ski accident ^^) so i have to type with one hand.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/5/2013, 2:26 pm

-Gods yes.But God...I don't know.After all I have seen here....Why?I asked curiously.Do you?

OOC:Oh my god!I hope you'll get ebtter quickly.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/5/2013, 2:38 pm

Jana leaned back.

- Of course I believe in the Gods - I mean, I'd be a fool if I didn't - but... I can't help thinking there must be something... bigger, you know? Bigger than the Olympians, bigger than even Gaia, Uranus, Nyx or even Chaos. Something nice. I tend to call it "the Universe", but the closest term to what people normally believe is "God", isn't it?

OOC: Haha, thanks, it's healing quickly^^
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/5/2013, 2:41 pm

-Well,people believe God is a power,their creator.They believe he protects them and that he helps them when they are in trouble.So,what you are saying isn't ''God''.It can't be explained in Physics or our myths.I don't really kow how to call it,I replied thoughtfully.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/5/2013, 3:13 pm

"Oh, but it is explainable.... I thought a lot about it. Well what is a power that is nice and cares for you? It's the closest to God I met." Jana Kay smiled.
    Suddenly, she heard people, "Apollo's" singing Christmas carols, and, fir no special reason, she just started to sing along, tilting her head from side to side.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/5/2013, 3:15 pm

I thought about her answer and suddenly I heard her singing.I turned my head to look at her with a smile on my face.She looked so cute!And her voice was really good.She wasn't an Apollo kid but she was an amazing singer.At least for me.I chuckled and started singing with her.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/5/2013, 3:23 pm

They stayed like that for some time, singing Christmas carols. They were interrupted once though, when four daughters of Aphrodite were going through the Camp taking pictures of the campers. One of them pointed at them and said "Awww, look, it's Jana Kay and James Blues! I knew they'd end up together!" which made Jana Kay blush. "We aren't together.." she stammered, but they did,'t hear her, giggling like mad and taking pictures, repeating "So cute!"

Long after the 'Aphrodite' had gone, Jana stayed with James and even fell asleep at some point.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/5/2013, 3:27 pm

I looked down from embarassment and blushed deeply.Those Aphrodites were going to pay.He hated it when Jana was insulted.I ignored the thoughts and waited until they left.After they were gone,we could start talking again.Suddenly I understood Jana was sleeping.She looked so peacefull.I strocked her hair and kissed her forehead lightly.I took her in my arms and walked back to her cabin.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/5/2013, 3:37 pm

Jana Kay opened one eye as James laid her down on her bed. Fortunately, nobody was there except the two of them. She opened both her eyes, with difficulty.
    "Thank you" she mumbled with a tired smile.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/5/2013, 3:39 pm

-It's ok Jana,I wispered and covered her with her blanket.Go to sleep.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/6/2013, 6:29 am

Jana Kay mumbled a thanking again as she took the blanket and coiled up in it, her hair over her shoulders and spread out on the pillow. She drifted off and slept.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/6/2013, 6:32 am

I sat at the end of her bed and stroked her hair.She looked younger when she slept.Like a little girl.Suddenly an image of a 7 years old girl running barefoot with other kids at a midow came to my mind.I smiled.Jana must have been a very sweet little girl.I watched her as she slept,lost in my own thoughts.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/6/2013, 6:39 am

OOC: End the RP here?
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/6/2013, 6:39 am

OOC:Uh-huh.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/6/2013, 3:22 pm

OOC: I'd suggest a New Year topic, but it's a bit late... Do you want to do it nonetheless?
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/6/2013, 3:47 pm

OOC:Sure,it would be great!
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/7/2013, 12:09 pm

OOC: The beach? For the fireworks.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/7/2013, 12:35 pm

OOC:Sure.Will you make the topic?
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/7/2013, 12:45 pm

OOC: http://www.camphalfblood.org/t13827-new-year-fireworks-private#1058521
    There it is!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 3:55 pm