A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Not A Typical Camper

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Not A Typical Camper Empty Not A Typical Camper

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/13/2015, 6:25 pm

Eve walked through camp bored as ever, she had finished training an hour ago or so and changed into something more comfortable. She headed for the Stables and when she got there hid amongst the hay bales to play some of her favorite songs like Hey Soul Sister by Train for the horses. They may have been war horses but she somehow knew they liked it when she sang for them. She let her voice ring through the wooden building and her eyes closed as she finished one song and switched to Stay With You by the Goo Goo Dolls, her altime favorite band ever. People were wandering in and out of the building but she didn’t care in the slightest, if they listened they listened if not she didn’t care. Music was important to Evangeline and she let people know it by practicing all the bloody time. When she was back home in England she would spend hours on her balcony playing her acoustic and humming or singing for herself and her dog Felix. The dog, must have hearing his master sing, came bounding into the stables and laid at her feet. Felix was huge and could easily pass as a wolf some days. As she continued singing a few ghosts even wandered in and floated silently to hear her sing.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1696
    Registration date : 2014-07-20

Not A Typical Camper Empty Re: Not A Typical Camper

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 6/14/2015, 3:22 am

Eva Koroutchenko daughter of Apollo and proud member of the first cohort, made her way slowly through the military camp. She enjoyed her life her in Camp Jupiter, she fitted in better in here. Provided one ignored her stubbornly thick Russian accent which only became thicker, especially after her last mission had been in Russia itself.
    Eva tended to fight more on foot so it was weird that she decided to go to the stables where the War Horses were kept. Perhaps it was Venus complying the Russian to go there, but anyway she went there. Eva wore three quarter length jeans, a leather belt, white trainers and a purple Camp Jupiter t-shirt, her long blond hair fell cascaded softly down to her shoulders like a gold waterfall. She entered the stables, surprised to hear someone singing here. Whoever they were they appeared to be good, if they weren't Eva suspected that the horses wouldn't be looking like they were enjoying the songs so much. She made her way through the stables, deciding to find the source of the singing female voice. Eventually she found her, hiding behind some hay bales. It felt rude to simply interrupt her in the middle of her song, so Eva decided to watch and listen. The girl appeared to be very pretty, really physically attractive which was weird for Eva thought herself to be straight. Of course, she hadn't have a boyfriend so she couldn't know for certain there.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/14/2015, 5:41 pm

Eve saw the girl while she was singing and smiled as she finished the song.To what do we owe the pleasure m'lady? Eve said laughing and petting Felix behind the ears. The girl standing before her was cute. Like, really cute. She loved blondes and this girl was not going to be any different. Felix sat up and let out a small bark at the girl before trotting over and nuzzling her hand.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 6/15/2015, 4:21 am

"M'lady?" Eva echoed with her thick accent. "Please just call me Eva." It might be just a bit impossible to give Eva a nickname, a longer name might be possible as a nickname, however she didn't see the point of such a name then. It would not be a nickname, instead it would be a different name, a name change.
    "No pleasure just wondering around, decided to stop and listen to the music." She explained to Eve. Felix came over to Eva, after barking at her, when he reached her Felix nuzzled her hand for a fuss. Eva stroked the dog gently, dogs were quite cool in her opinion. "What brings you too the stables then?" Apart from the singing she added silently to herself.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/15/2015, 11:39 am

Eve shrugged.I just like sitting alone and playing music for the animals. They're a nice audience. Then again, humans make a great audience as well. One that is very much more attractive.She said with a slight flirt at the end. Eve couldn't help it, she liked to flirt sometimes. Shifting in the hay Evangeline moved to where her boots where on a lower bail that her body and it made a seat like structure for her. Felix looked content with the petting and licked Eva's hand.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 6/15/2015, 1:11 pm

Eva felt her cheeks blushed with colour, it was rather obvious who she hinted at as her audience, since there were no other humans present at the moment. Eva continued to stroke Felix as best as she was able to anyway, what with him licking her hand. "Fair enough are you like this with all your human audiences? Or just when the girl is special?" Eva winked at her somewhat playfully, though the movement felt awkward to her as Eva wasn't used or good at flirting.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/15/2015, 4:35 pm

On the contrary. I only enjoy the company of those who I find to be interesting. You are my expect ion however. I find you...Eve said pausing for a moment to think of the right word.Invigorating.She purred as Felix walked back over to his master and sat at her feet. The scene looked odd and Felix looked like a giant wolf more than a dog as he laid his head in his paws.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 6/15/2015, 5:52 pm

"Invigorating you say?" Eva folded her arms, raising an eyebrow wondering what she meant by that. She watched Felix trot back over to Eve, evidently the dog had enough of her fuss.
    "So... What cohort are you in?" Eve inquired, wondering if this girl was in first like she was.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/15/2015, 5:57 pm

Second. I realized we don't really know each other. My name is Evangeline, daughter of Vulcan and Legacy of Letus.She said proudly. There weren't many children of Vulcan at the camp so it was a privilege to be born to him. She watched Felix start to doze off on the hay and began stroaking his fur, loving how fluffy he was.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 6/15/2015, 6:21 pm

"Yeah... That is kind of true." Eva admitted, agreeing with her. "I'm Eva daughter of Apollo, first Cohort." She was slightly disappointed that they weren't in the same cohort but perhaps, perhaps they might be able to find a way to meet more. There was something interesting about Evangeline, something she could not quite put her finger on just yet.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/15/2015, 7:04 pm

Pleasure to meet you darling. This is Felix by the way.She said gesturing to the fur all that was laying at her feet. He looked fluffy with the humid weather and it also made him look like a wolf, her favorite animal. What brought you to the stables if you don't mind my asking. I've seen you at training before and you don't seem like a mounted warrior. Eve said smoothing out her dress and standing.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 6/16/2015, 6:03 pm

"Likewise and that name suits him." Eva commented smiling at the both. Well the answer to her question of what brought her to the stables was something rather complicated and silly. A gut feeling in Eva's stomach made the demigod enter. "Honestly I'm not quite sure." She began, watching Eve curiously. "It was a gut feeling really... Like something important was in there."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/16/2015, 6:13 pm

Ever laughed softly.I can assure you nothing important ever happens here. Most of the time it's just me, my guitar and Felix. A few other demigods to check on the horses but they don't stay long. She said standing and moving to sit on a low beam, kicking her feet slightly in the air.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 6/16/2015, 6:24 pm

Eva laughed along with her. "Yeah... Well I thought it was worth checking out." Never know what handsome or beautiful face you might find, she added silently to herself. She didn't know what it was about Eve, something about her made Eva feel... Different. But she had only just met her.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/16/2015, 6:29 pm

Eve smiled. She was glad she was making friends but hoped her and Eva could be something more. Eva had dated in the past but it was all meaningless, now that she was older she was starting to look for someone she could spend time with. Not forever by any means, just a while.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 6/16/2015, 6:32 pm

"So... What have you got planned for the rest of today?" Eva inquired wondering if Eve was free to hang out with for the rest of the day.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/16/2015, 6:36 pm

Eve shrugged.Nothing really. I did training with the morning campers so I could have the rest of today off, I bribed a couple of Letus kids into doing my chores for today. He needed something for his girlfriend so I gave him one of my original songs for her. Perks of writing music.She smiled as Felix stirred in his sleep and made small noises.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 6/16/2015, 6:39 pm

"Oh cool." Eva felt quite pleased inside that she was free for the rest of the day. "You write your own songs?" It shouldn't really have been much of a surprise for her, considering after all she was a good singer. Especially as her voice sounded perfect. "Also that was quite nice of you helping out a friend."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/16/2015, 6:49 pm

Yeah I write my own songs sometimes. And I only helped him because I didn't want to wash dishes all bloody day.She laughed when she thought of it. Felix woke and yawned wide mouthed and then looked up at Eve with something that could pass as a smile.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 6/16/2015, 6:52 pm

Eva laughed at that. "I cannot blame you there." She could agree with that, not wanting to have to wash dishes all day. "Would you like to go... Go for a walk?" She suggested, feeling more than a tad rusty.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/16/2015, 6:57 pm

Eve shrugged and silently jumped down from her perch. Felix stood and barked happily.I don't care. It would be nice.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 6/16/2015, 7:01 pm

"Cool." Was all Eva managed to say awkwardly in response, indicating for Eve to take the lead. She didn't really have much of a plan, or an idea. She still could not make heads or tails of these feelings, she had never before found herself attracted to a woman in such a way.
    She didn't know what to make of it...
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/16/2015, 7:15 pm

Eve smiled and turned to walk out of the stables, Felix close at her heels.Have you ever been swimming in the Little Tiber? You aren't supposed to often but I've never been and it could be fun.She asked as Felix ran ahead.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 6/16/2015, 7:20 pm

Eva shook her head as she answered. "No I've never been in." It might be fun to do it once however. "It might be a good idea to try to go in once." She wondered what might happen if she and Eve went into the Little Tiber. At least swimming there they would still be safe from the monsters.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 6/16/2015, 7:24 pm

Eve nodded, her purple and real hair flowing around her shoulders. I'll meet you there in about an hour, I gotta feed Felix and change. cya later Eva.She said running off with her wolf like dog.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 12:12 am