A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Hello yall

Thor19Edwards

Female
    Number of posts : 21
    Registration date : 2015-06-17

Hello yall Empty Hello yall

Post by Thor19Edwards 6/17/2015, 10:43 am

Hello im new here
    Josh
    The Genius

Male
    Number of posts : 3580
    Registration date : 2012-08-07

Hello yall Empty Re: Hello yall

Post by Josh 6/17/2015, 11:00 am

Hello Thor, and welcome to Camp Half Blood.

I'm Josh, one of the admins on this site, and we're here to make sure that you, and everyone else, has a good time.

Before you do anything, I suggest you read the rules, which you can do so by clicking here .

Then, I would suggest you read the rules on how to create a character, which also has advice on how to make your first of hopefully many characters here. These rules can be found here.

If you have any questions, feel free to Private Message myself, in order to do that, you can click the [pm] box at the bottom of my post here, you can also do this on other people's post too. Or, you can click the messages tab at the top of the page, and send a new message and then enter our usernames individually.

However, you don't just have to Private message myself, there are other groups whom you can message for help. These groups are:
    The admins (to which I am a member of), and the other admins can be viewed here.
    The moderators, which can be viewed here.
    Or, you can message the Approvers if you want help in making a character, and they can be viewed here.
    Feel free to Private Message (PM) any of us with any questions you may have! Or, if someone is bothering you, or you see an issue. Hopefully that won't be the case, but just so you're aware you can.

Whilst you wait for your first character to be approved, which can take a few tries and some time, join in the other non-rp discussions with can be found in the Out of character (OOC) topic, which can be found here. or better yet, join in the conversation and say hi on the chatbox, which is at the bottom of the homepage, or for an alternative link, go here.

I hope you enjoy your stay here, welcome to the site.
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

Post by mabel pines 6/17/2015, 1:25 pm

hiya there! i'm lucifer rigby, but you can call me lila or fishy if you like, either one is fine! if you have any questions feel free to shoot me a private message, i'd be more than happy to help. i look forward to seeing you around and hope you have a lovely time on the site!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 4:01 pm