A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+9
Kristal Meth
Lob The Lobster
Willow
Rachel
Allen
Jordan
Evimero
Kendall
Haiden
13 posters

Haiden's characters

Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 25815
    Registration date : 2010-01-10

Haiden's characters Empty 1st Character

Post by Haiden 1/10/2010, 8:23 pm

Name:Olive
    Eyes:Dark Grey
    Hair:Long, dark Brown
    Height:5`7
    Body Type:Slim
    Skin Color:Olive Toned
    God Parent:Athena
    Mortal Parent:Carson
    Country of Origin:United States of America
    Pets:Helen, a Black Lab.
    Talents:Drawing Portraits and A very well Chess player.
    Skills:Very good in Battle. A good plotter/planner for any occasion or battle plan.
    Weapon: A bronze dagger.
    Flaws:Is shy, rarely talks. Always keeps thoughts to herself, unless something bothers her. Dyslexic.
    Powers: Wisdom.

Life Before CHB: Olive lived a typical normal life. With her dad Carson, they both lived in a apartment in New York. She was very smart, and got all A's, except for reading, when her dyslexic kicked in. Even though she had a hard time in reading, she still kept striving toward, not daring to even fail a class. Carson was proud of her, but when he remarried a woman named Loreen, things changed in her life. Loreen basically humiliated her. Calling her stupid for her dyslexic when Carson wasn't home. While Olive was at school with her friend, he started nervously telling her about demigods and Greek Myths. Olive knew all about this, but still didn't get what he was meaning. He then took her hand, and led her to Camp HalfBlood, explaining on the way, without telling Carson or Loreen about it.

RP example: I sat down at the table studying, when Loreen had to butt in. I glared at her, narrowing my dark gray eyes at her. She rolled her eyes and said, "What are you looking at?"
    I shrugged, not bothering to make a fight. "Something annoying." I thought, holding in a laugh. She walked over to the kitchen, her high heels making that annoying clicking noise.
    I got out of the dining room as quickly as I can, before Loreen does anything else annoying before my Dad comes home.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Haiden's characters Empty Re: Haiden's characters

Post by Kendall 1/10/2010, 8:25 pm

Approved.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Haiden's characters Empty 2nd Charrie

Post by Haiden 1/11/2010, 5:46 pm

Name: Kellan
    Eyes: Dark brown
    Hair: Short Black
    Height: 5`6
    Body Type: Slim
    Skin Color:Tan
    God Parent:Hermes
    Mortal Parent:Larisse
    Country of Origin: USA
    Pets: 2 Chihuahuas named Marisse, and Mayer
    Talents: Good Pickpocketer, Guitar player, Good Basketball Player.
    Skills:Very good Thief, but gets caught some of the times,(When he becomes too greedy)
    Weapon: 3 Ft Bronze sword.
    Flaws: Is greedy, Talks a bit, but not that much. Dyslexic.
    Powers: Kellan has a little bit of the same as what Hermes powers are. Except for traveling his powers are Thieves, and messaging. He can deliver messages from other cabins or from Mr.D and Chiron to anyone promptly.

Life Before CHB: Kellan wasn't just your ordinary teen. He was a thief. He would go to stores and steal cash, so that he could help his Mom pay for the house. The Mom, Larisse, never knew about Kellans stealings, but she never questioned him about it either. One day while Kellan was going over to a Gas Station to steal some more cash, the manager caught him and took him straight to his Moms house. The Mom, Larisse, looked at Kellan painfully, and took him by the hand.
    "Thank you officer." She says as she closes the door. Larisse gives Kellan the "Never Steal." talk and bit her lip. She then told her about a great summer camp that he could stay at with his satyr friend. Kellan looked confused but decided to go because his satyr friend was going. While Larisse was driving, his satyr friend showed his true self as a satyr and Kellan was even more confsued than before. His friend told him all about Greek Gods and how they are real, and Camp HalfBlood. Kellan understood, but was afraid to go and leave his Mom with no money. But his Mom said it was alright and dropped both him and his friend in front of the strawberry fields.

RP Example: I walked by the cashier looking around like nothing was gonna happen. The manager was giving me the eye. "Oh great." I thought still walking around by the cashier, pretending to look interested to the stuff by me. The manager walked into his office. No one was at the cashier desk. "Perfect." I say taking each step toward the desk cautiously.
    "Not so fast kid." said a voice behind me. There he was, the Manager, with his cell phone with the number 911 dialed into the phone.
    Any notes about your characters:

Last edited by Haiden on 1/11/2010, 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Evimero
    Evimero
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11642
    Registration date : 2009-10-03

Post by Evimero 1/11/2010, 5:50 pm

Could you please elaborate on the powers a little more?

Like, the messaging part.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 1/11/2010, 5:52 pm

Ok.
    I edited it. Is it fine?
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5142

Post by Jordan 1/11/2010, 7:00 pm

APPROVED
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Haiden's characters Empty 3rd Charrie

Post by Haiden 1/12/2010, 5:34 pm

(What is the limit to Charries?)

Name:Mayer Faye
    Eyes:Light brown
    Hair:Short, Black with Light brown highlights.
    Height:5`4
    Skin Color:Pale, White
    God Parent:Demeter
    Mortal Parent:Jedidiah Faye
    Pets:Golden Retriever called Marcus
    Talents:Violin, Volleyball, and Guitar.
    Skills: Fighter, and Bravery ( I don't know if that is a skill or not xD If its not, then I can change it :p)
    Weapon: Bow and Arrow
    Flaws: Too Talkative, Sometimes blurts things out, Gets too aggressive at competitions.
    Powers: Growing plants/grain/fruit, etc. Every 30 minutes, she can plant 10 plants of her choice.
    Life Before CHB: Mayer lived with her father in Kansas, where there was lots of fields around her house. Thats just what she loved, playing around the field. When she turned 12, she decided to play around the field outside of her home, when a monster appeared in the distance. She never knew about her being a demigod, but she knew that she had to fight this monster. Her satyr friend then appeared, galloping her way. Her dad, Jedidiah came out, looking at the monster, bewildred. He knew about this all along, but never knew that the time was now. Mayer stood there in the middle of the field, looking at the monster, getting ready to fight. The monster came closer and closer, just when he was a foot away from her. Something happened instantly, plants grew out from the field, going up in mid air. The monster broke through it, harmless. She fought, gritting her teeth. Until the monster was gone, fading into the light. She then was told about her immortality, and was force to leave to Camp HalfBlood with her satyr friend.

RP Example: I walked out onto the field. I ran around, playing all of these pretend games that I used to play when I was young. I skipped around laughing, and having a good time, when I heard a thumping noise in the distance. I stopped, and glanced north up in the fields. A distant figure was running toward me, I couldn't figure out what it was, but for some reason I wasn't scared. I may not be able to fight a tornado, but I'm sure that I can try to beat this person who is trying to get me. I stood in fighting position, when I figured out, that the figure wasn't a person, but a monster.

Last edited by Haiden on 1/12/2010, 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 1/12/2010, 5:36 pm

Does she have a limit to her power?

Five, but u can buy extras
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 1/12/2010, 5:39 pm

Oh okay.
    and What do you mean by limit? Like time limit, or of how much fruits/plants/grain she can grow?
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 1/12/2010, 5:42 pm

How many plants she can grow, like can she create an entire Forrest in a minute?
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 1/12/2010, 5:47 pm

Ohhhh..Ok.
    She can plant at least 10 plants of her own choice (Like fruits/grains/flowers) per 30 minutes.
    Let me edit my form.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 1/12/2010, 6:55 pm

Very nice

Approved
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Haiden's characters Empty 4th Charrie

Post by Haiden 1/17/2010, 3:20 pm

Name: Trace Clarendon
    Eyes: Dark green
    Hair: Shaggy brown
    Height: 5`9
    Body Type: Thin but muscular
    Skin Color: Olive Toned
    God Parent: Apollo
    Mortal Parent: Geraldine Clarendon
    Pets: A rat named Safari
    Talents: Advanced in Violin, Good Runner.
    Skills: Archery
    Weapon: Bow and Arrow
    Flaws: Sometimes stays in the corner, Talks alot when nervous, Can be a tiny bit aggressive,
    Powers: Healing others by touching them. It can drain him whenever he uses it.
    Life Before CHB: Trace lived with his Mom in a terrible apartment. The Mom had a part time job, and didn't make that much money. Trace lived in the bad side of town. His Mother than gave up on him, and kicked him out of the house when he turned 13. Trace decided to live with his friend, and his parents. Gladly, the parents let Trace stay with them, until they can put him into a foster home. A few weeks later, a satyr told Trace to come with him. He first refused too, but then finally decided to follow the satyr. The satyr told him about his immortality and about the Greek Gods. Trace first was shocked, and refused to listen to him, until the Satyr told him that he would have a new home to go to. That home would be Camp HalfBlood.

RP Example: I sat on the couch, waiting for my Mom to get home. The apartment smelled like smoke from my Mothers cigarette. "Probably at the bar with another bum again.." I mutter, turning the channel on our cheap TV. My mother finally came home and slammed the door behind her. "Get out." She ordered to me. I looked at her like she was crazy. "What?" I exclaim. "Just get out of here!" She cries, her voice turning hoarse. I stood up and said. "No." She grabbed me by the neck,and opened the apartment door. "And don't come back Trace!" She says, tears falling from her eyes. She slams the apartment door and locks me out. I stood there in the hallway, bewildered.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 1/17/2010, 3:20 pm

Approved.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Haiden's characters Empty My 5th Charrie

Post by Haiden 1/23/2010, 11:53 am

Name: Kaya Miller
    Eyes: Light Blue
    Hair: Long Blonde
    Height:5`6
    Body Type:Skinny
    Skin Color:Pale White
    God Parent:Aprohodite
    Mortal Parent:Marven Miller
    Country of Origin: United Kingdom
    Pets: A cat named Frito.
    Talents: Piano, Ballet Dancer.
    Skills: Good Fighter.
    Weapon: A 3ft Silver sword named Leslie.
    Flaws: Thinks too much of herself sometimes, Stubborn, Talkative.
    Powers:None
    Life Before CHB:Kaya lived like a regular teenager, living with her Dad and her stepmom and also her step sisters and brothers. She had, what she called, a perfect life. Becoming Homecoming queen at her high school, having the perfect boyfriend from the football team. She lived a Barbie life. But when suddenly a satyr galloped over to her, his voice trembling that she had to go to a Camp for the summer. Kaya refused, she wanted to live her perfect life in her hometown. He blabbed about going to America to go to Camp. Her father already knew about this and tried to convince her to go. She then agreed, and followed the Satyr to Camp.

RP Example: I looked out the airplane window. Goodbye home. I sighed, swiftly putting my blonde hair into two separate braids. The Satyr, who was in disguised as a regular teen, laid his hand onto my shoulder. I scowled a silent scowl. It was his fault that I had to leave home. Why should I be nice to him? Stupid Satyr. Stupid Greek Mythology, Stupid Mom for leaving me. I don't even believe in that Greek crap, am I even half Greek? My Dad never told me about Aphrodite, who is suppose to be my Mom. Ugh, Life sucks.

Any notes about your characters: She has that British Accent.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 1/23/2010, 12:08 pm

Approved.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Haiden's characters Empty My (2nd) 5th charrie

Post by Haiden 1/26/2010, 5:11 pm

Name:Marisol Lopez
    Eyes:Dark Black
    Hair:Long, Black
    Height:5`6
    Skin Color:Tannish
    God Parent:Deimos
    Mortal Parent:Veronica Lopez
    Country of Origin:(Was born in Mexico but moved to the USA)
    Pets:None
    Talents:Guitar, Freaking people out
    Skills:Fighting
    Weapon:A 3ft Silver Sword with her name engraved on it.
    Flaws:Rough, aggressive, is rarely ever friendly, Tries to makes friends but unfortunately fails.
    Powers:Marisol can put a persons greatest fear into their mind,its not physical, and can last about 2 minutes. (They can drain her when she uses them.)
    Life Before CHB: Marisol lived in New Mexico. Close to where she was born. She hardly made any friends, except for this strange kid, who was also known as, Satyr guy :D. She was always harsh and cruel, also to her teachers. Her mother, Veronica, didn't know what to do with her. Even Marisol could put her powers onto her Mom. She never knew she had them, but she was glad that she had them. Satyr dude then got tired of how she was treating these mortals, and told her about Camp HalfBlood. She first insulted him, then scowled and left. But when she thought about it, she thought it would be...okay...So she went back to her friend and and followed him to Camp.

RP Example: I thought about what my friend said. Camp? Do I even belong in a camp? How bout that one time when they gave me detention for two weeks, or getting suspended for threatening this 6th grader..I rolled my eyes at the thought. Meh, maybe I would be treated right at this camp. I mean, its not my fault for using my powers on people. Habit. Everyone has habits. But was this a good habit? Or something meant for evil?

Any notes about your characters: She speaks fluent Spanish.

Last edited by Haiden on 1/27/2010, 4:19 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Allen
    Allen
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4242
    Registration date : 2009-12-09

Post by Allen 1/26/2010, 5:18 pm

Im not sure eyes can be black, just saying is all
    Evimero
    Evimero
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Evimero 1/26/2010, 5:21 pm

Wow, allen. Some people have, like, all red eyes on here.

Do her powers ever drain her?
    Allen
    Allen
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Allen 1/26/2010, 5:22 pm

I'm talking about black eyes, not red.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 1/26/2010, 5:23 pm

Yes, they can drain her. Let me just edit that.
    Evimero
    Evimero
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Evimero 1/26/2010, 5:27 pm

How much does it take to drain her; like how much using it or what ever. Time slots and such, maybe?

Allen, i was using red as an example of Unnatural eye color.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 1/26/2010, 5:29 pm

Hmmm....She can put at least 5 fears into peoples minds per hour?(And I mean like, if she was putting a fear into someones mind, that would count as 1, not like multiple fears into one mind.) Is that good?

Last edited by Haiden on 1/26/2010, 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Allen
    Allen
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Allen 1/26/2010, 5:30 pm

10? hmm i would say about 5 every hour.
    Haiden
    Haiden