A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+9
Kristal Meth
Lob The Lobster
Willow
Rachel
Allen
Jordan
Evimero
Kendall
Haiden
13 posters

Haiden's characters

Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Haiden's characters - Page 8 Empty Re: Haiden's characters

Post by Kendall 3/25/2011, 8:10 pm

Approved.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 25815
    Registration date : 2010-01-10

Haiden's characters - Page 8 Empty NEW CHARRIE

Post by Haiden 4/10/2011, 6:38 pm

Name: Jolie Miranda Cyrus
    Eyes: Light blue
    Hair:Long,blackish,slight blue tone.
    Height:5`7
    Body Type:Slim
    Skin Color:Tannish
    God Parent:Dionysus
    Mortal Parent: Mariah Cyrus
    Country of Origin: USA
    Pets:None
    Talents: Good at throwing parties, Singing
    Skills:Fighting
    Weapon:3ft Bronze Sword
    Flaws: Wild, Talks to much, Weird, Awkward,Blurts out stuff sometime, Can be quite annoying.
    Powers: She can make grape vines come from the ground. Only 20 vines per hour. It drains her to where she can pass out whenever she uses her powers.
    Life Before CHB:Jolie lived that regular teen life with her Mom. She was also a trouble maker sometimes, blabbing and talking in class, throwing lots of parties at her house. Her mother sometimes got annoyed with her. But one day, at a party she threw at new years, Satyr dude kidnapped her and brought her to Camp Half ABlood. Jolie didn't know what was happening, but the Satyr sounded calm and explained to her about Greek Myths and gods and Camp. She understood and followed him.

RP Example: I walked in home. "MOTHER! YOUR FAVORITE, AND ONLY DAUGHTER IS HOME!" I yell out. She wasn't here. I smirked. PARTY TIMEEE! I threw my backpack onto the couch and grabbed the phone. "OKAY...MY HOUSE. PARTY TIMEE!" I say into the phone then hung up. Party was my life, I even had the best birthday party when I was 5! I jumped around the room squealing, but I still thought about where my Mom was. I shrugged and ran around putting up decorations and finding the music.

Any notes about your characters:She went scene O.O
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 4/10/2011, 6:48 pm

Approved.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Haiden's characters - Page 8 Empty Dallas and Nadia Williams

Post by Haiden 4/27/2011, 9:42 pm

Name: Dallas (Dally) Williams
    Eyes: Dark Brown
    Hair: Shaggy, black.
    Height: 6'2
    Body Type: Lean, Slight built,
    Skin Color: Pale
    God Parent: Thanatos
    Mortal Parent: Coryn Williams
    Pets: N/A
    Talents: Fighting, Good at stealing stuff
    Weapon**: A CB sword for battles, but sometimes uses his butterfly switchblade whenever he is in regular fights.
    Flaws: Violent when someone pisses him off, Temper, Annoyed easily

Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): He can make people feel like they are dying. (Whether it goes from making them feel like they are burning, or being stabbed to death...etc.) He can only do this 5 times a day.

Life Before CHB*: Dally lived in Oklahoma with his twin sister Nadia and mother, Coryn until they moved to NYC recently. Dally was a huge trouble maker. He dropped out of school when he was only 14, and usually was out either with his gang or causing trouble. He would never come home at the regular time, but come home either a few days or weeks later. Dally loved fights, and the action. He was always looking forward to a challenge. He has a twin sister named, Nadia, who is the complete opposite of him. She is caring, kind, and friendly, and hates fights. Dally and her would get in arguments, and that is the only fight Dally never hits someone or pulls a switchblade on because they are still siblings, and they love each other. His mother Coryn, on the other hand, always worries about Dally but doesn't do anything about it. Dally also calls Nadia 'Aidan', because Nadia backwards, is the name Aidan.

RP Example*: Dally was walking down the night street, smoking a cigarette while he relaxed. Smoking always kept him calm. "DAL!" A familiar voice yelled a few feet behind him. He spun to find his twin sister, Nadia, running toward him. He rolled his eyes as he stuck his thumbs in his pockets. "Whaddya want, Aidan?" He asked her.
    She stared at him, looking as if she were upset. "I want you to come home." She said quietly.
    He never heard his twin sister say that she wanted him home...Dallas laughed. "Well well well...This is the first time you ever said that to my face. You on drugs or something little Aidan?"
    Nadias eyes were serious. "I'm sick and tired of you leaving, then coming home a week later all drunk and ending up on the news for robbing a store! It ain't funny no more Dally! It ain't funny!"
    "Well you just about dealt with it in the past years! This isn't new stuff, Aidan." Dally protested, inhaling the smoke from his cigarette.
    Nadias hands tightened into a fist. "Your my twin brother, and my friends always ask about you at school. Why they haven't seen you since...what, when we were 14? I always have to tell them that you dropped out and is probably robbing some store down the street! You really think I'm proud of that, Dal? I know your proud of your police record, when you shouldn't be! You at least need to be home..with your family." Her voice broke out into a sob.
    Dally's heart sank a bit as he heard his sister sob. She never complained then...why now? "I can do what I want to do." He said finally, his eyes blazing as he tightened his jaw, then turned around and stalked off into the night.

Any notes about your characters: He smokes.

Name: Nadia Williams
    Eyes: Dark Brown
    Hair: Long, curly black.
    Height: 5'7
    Body Type: Slim
    God Parent: Thanatos
    Mortal Parent: Coryn Williams
    Pets: None
    Talents: Piano, shes really good at chess, Softball
    Weapon**: Bow and Arrow.
    Flaws: Too much of a dreamer, Sensitive, Trusts people too easily

Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): She can make people feel like they are dying. (Whether it goes from making them feel like they are burning, or being stabbed to death...etc.) She can only do this 5 times a day.

Life Before CHB*: Nadia lived in Oklahoma with her twin brother Dallas and her mother Coryn, until they moved to NYC recently. She was the kind, funny, and smart girl at school and was total opposite of her infamous twin brother, Dallas. While he was a fighter, thief, and thug, she was a studious, book worm, friendly girl. Unlike her brother, she usually stayed home with her Mom, or went out with her friends to see a movie and such. She sometimes struggles with having her brother gone, worrying about him all the time. As annoying and bad he is, he was her brother and she did still love him. She is definitely not afraid of Dally, and thinks she could take him down if they ever got into a fight, which never happened and probably will never happen.

RP Example*: Nadia watched Dally walk out the door after he just got home yesterday. He said: "I'll be back home tomorrow, gonna go out." then just walked out the door with his pack of cigarettes and leather jacket on his back. That frustrated Nadia and she watched him walk out the door. "Let him go.." Her mother said in a quiet voice as she was curled up on the couch.
    Nadia clenched her fists. "No, I'm going after him." She said, then ran straight out the door, and followed Dally down the night street.
    "DAL!" She screamed, trying to keep up with him. He stopped and turned around and Nadia saw that he was smoking. She ran up to him so that she could face him, eye to eye. "Whaddya want, Aidan?" He asked in that bored tone of his. She told herself in her mind to not cry..she couldn't cry...not in front of her own brother.
    "I want you to come home." She said quietly and silently wished that he would of followed what she said.

Any notes about your characters:
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 4/27/2011, 10:13 pm

How long will people feel like they're dying?
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 4/27/2011, 10:18 pm

15 minutes at the most. Unless the twins want to stop the suffering early, but the limit is 15 minutes.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 4/27/2011, 11:00 pm

Assuming people can resist, approved.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Haiden's characters - Page 8 Empty NEW CHARRIE :D

Post by Haiden 7/2/2011, 10:56 am

Name: Dianna Peaks
    Eyes: Bright Blue
    Hair: Blonde, Long
    Height: 5'7
    Body Type: Slim, petite
    God Parent: Hecate
    Mortal Parent: Damon Peaks
    Pets: A cat named Elvis
    Talents: She plays the piano and is great at photography.
    Weapon**: Bow and Arrow (Not much of a sword girl..)
    Flaws: Outcasts herself from other people, A little shy, Keeps to herself.

Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): She can turn invisible (that is magic right?). She can do this 5 times a day. She can also (if this is allowed..and yet again, magic,) move stuff with her mind, or also known as telekinesis! She can only move objects, not huge things like a cabin, or a car..or a horse. More like a rock...a lamp....a log of wood..

Life Before CHB*: Dianna lived with her father, Damon, until he died when she was 6. Luckily for her, she was adopted by her aunt when she was 7. Dianna was that one quiet girl, who always kept to herself. She only had one friend, who's name was Bright (short for Britton.) She was her best friend, and they always hung out. It was until her aunt bought Dianna a vintage camera for her on Christmas, was when Dianna's life changed. She loved the camera the moment she got it. She was inspired to take pictures everywhere, and put it in her album just for her father who could of been there for her.

RP Example*: Dianna sat down on the curb of the street, her legs stretched out in front of her. She was carefully looking through her pictures through her albums. This is what oddly calmed her, looking through her photos. "Diannaaa!" A sing song voice called out, and Dianna sighed, but smiled. Bright skipped right over to Dianna and sat next to her. "Hello there blondie, what you up-" She paused, looking down at her album. Bright sighed. "Still fixing your album?
    "It has to look good.." Dianna protested, her eyes still on the photos.
    "Dianna, why don't you join the photography club if your so interested in photography?"
    Dianna looked up and stared at Bright for a bit, then said: "Because its my own personal hobby..plus, everyone in that club are all hipsters."
    Bright blinked. "Dianna, your the hipstiest person I've known!"

Any notes about your characters: Shes a vegetarian lol.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/2/2011, 1:37 pm

How long does the invisibility last?
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 7/2/2011, 5:35 pm

Only 30 minutes but she can stop being invisible any time within het 30 minutes.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/2/2011, 7:30 pm

Approved.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Haiden's characters - Page 8 Empty 2 new charries! (:

Post by Haiden 7/5/2011, 9:09 pm

Name: Chord Mcdonnell
    Eyes: Dark Brown (like chocolate :D)
    Hair: Blonde and shaggy
    Height: 6'1
    Body Type: Athletic, Built
    God Parent: Cratus
    Mortal Parent: Lana Mcdonnell
    Talents: He can sing, and he plays football
    Weapon**: A 4 ft CB sword
    Flaws: Conceited at times, Tries too hard, Gets angry easily

Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Chord has SUPER STRENGTH!

Life Before CHB*: Chord lived in California with his mother, until his Mom left him. Chord was forced to live with his up tight uncle, who he has come to get along with when he grew older. He was very into football, which made him a popular guy at school until he started to figure out his powers, which was super strength. Chord once got angry and accidentally threw his desk to the wall, which got him suspended from school. His uncle got mad at him and sent him to CHB.

RP Example*: Chord was just sitting in class like every other day. Leaned back in his chair, and tapping his pencil. Typical school day. "Hey Chord, can you give this note too Heather?" Some guy whispered to him. Chord shrugged. "Sure, man." He said, then grabbed the note and started to pass it too Heather when the teacher caught him. "Chord! Are you passing notes?" The teacher said, putting her hands on her hips. Chord blinked. "No. I'm not." He said, trying to keep cool. Mrs. Loften, the teacher, walked up to him. "So are you saying I'm lying?"
    Chord stood up and looked Mrs. Loften in the eye. "No, I'm just telling the truth. Stop getting into my business." He protested, gripping onto his desk.
    What happened that day, changed his life forever.

Name: Darren Shawn
    Eyes: Brown
    Hair: Black
    Height: 5'8
    Body Type: Slight built.
    Skin Color: A little tan, yet a little pale.
    God Parent: Apollo
    Mortal Parent: Sienna Shawn
    Talents: Singing and Dancing, plays the piano, guitar, violin, cello, and drums.
    Weapon**: Bow and Arrow
    Flaws: Pride, Talkative a bunch, Conceited at times also

Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Once Darren sings, he can put people in a trance (no not like whenever he "opens his mouth and the most beautiful sound anyone would ever hear came from it." More like being zoned out and distracted aka a trance.) He can do this to 7 people a day, but if its a group he can only do it too 5 groups a day.

Life Before CHB*: Darren lived in NYC with his Mom, Sienna. He has always wanted to become a performer since he was 5. Darren loved performing in front of people and strives to become a singer. He is musically talented, but has struggled with school. His Mom tried to push him into academics, but all he wanted to do was either play his instruments or sing.

RP Example*: Darren was playing his guitar on the streets of NYC. He was singing the acoustic version of 'Last Friday Night'. Some people threw in coins, but Darren just sighed. He was trying to save up for college, because he knew that he was definitely not getting in with his grades. He was hoping that he would get into Julliard with a music scholarship, but he just had to keep on working harder. Going to this summer camp though, was not gonna help at all.

Last edited by Haiden on 7/5/2011, 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/5/2011, 9:34 pm

We only allow CB swords for campers. Or SI.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 7/5/2011, 9:35 pm

Oh ok lol.

Chords sword is now CB.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/5/2011, 9:50 pm

Chord: Limits to his strength?

Darren: How long does the trance last?
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 7/5/2011, 9:56 pm

Chord: The heaviest thing he can carry is a tree...If that's allowed. If it's overboard tho, I can change it.

Darren: 5-10 minutes.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/5/2011, 10:05 pm

A... tree? How big?
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 7/5/2011, 10:15 pm

I just realized that I could of used pounds and not use a example.
    Scuse my failness.

He can just carry 500-950 pounds.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/6/2011, 8:10 pm

Mhm. 950 might be pushing it.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 7/6/2011, 8:45 pm

Alright.

500-800 sound good?
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/8/2011, 11:03 am

Yeah.

Approved x2. (Remember, limits per day.)
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Haiden's characters - Page 8 Empty NEW CHARRIE :D

Post by Haiden 7/11/2011, 8:40 pm

Name: Ainsley Ackles
    Eyes: Bright blue
    Hair: Long brown
    Height: 5'5
    Body Type: Petite, Small
    Skin Color: Tan
    God Parent: Demeter
    Mortal Parent: Roger Ackles
    Country of Origin: England
    Talents: She can sing, and plays the Bass guitar
    Weapon**: Bow and Arrow
    Flaws: Shy, low self esteem, Trusts people too easily
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): She can make 20 vines (strawberry and grape vines mostly..) come up from the ground every day. The vines grow up to be 5 FT.

Life Before CHB*: Ainsley lived in California with her Dad and her little annoying mortal brother. She was popular at school, but never took advantage of it. One day, when a horrible rumour was passed around about her, she became an outcast. This ruined her self confidence a whole bunch. She started to sit alone and outcast herself, and put her trust in people who turn their back on her. It was until a satyr from school guided her to CHB.

RP Example*: Ainsley walked down the street to school. She held her books tightly against her chest, and pushed her hair back from the wind. It was nerve recking, walking down the street when all her ex-friends from school ride in their cars. Ainsley tried to get over it, but it never seemed to work. She looked down at the ground as a tear fell.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/11/2011, 10:23 pm

Approved.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Haiden's characters - Page 8 Empty Haiden has a new Charrie

Post by Haiden 7/20/2011, 8:27 pm

Bringin a charrie back. *sniff*

Name: Kellan Anderson
    Eyes: Dark brown
    Hair: Short Black
    Height: 6'0
    Body Type: Athletic, slight built
    Skin Color: Tan/Pale
    God Parent: Hermes
    Mortal Parent: Larisse Anderson
    Pets: None.
    Talents: Good Pickpocketer, Guitar player, Good Basketball Player.
    Skills: Very good Thief, but gets caught some of the times,(When he becomes too greedy), good runner
    Weapon: 4ft CHB sword
    Flaws: Is greedy, Sarcastic. Dyslexic.
    Powers: Thievery :D..(He just basically has the power to steal stuff very...good..)

Life Before CHB: Kellan wasn't just your ordinary teen. He was a thief. He would go to stores and steal cash, so that he could help his Mom pay for the house. The Mom, Larisse, never knew about Kellans stealings, but she never questioned him about it either. One day while Kellan was going over to a Gas Station to steal some more cash, the manager caught him and took him straight to his Moms house. The Mom, Larisse, looked at Kellan painfully, and took him by the hand.
    "Thank you officer." She says as she closes the door. Larisse gives Kellan the "Never Steal." talk and bit her lip. She then told her about a great summer camp that he could stay at with his satyr friend. Kellan looked confused but decided to go because his satyr friend was going. While Larisse was driving, his satyr friend showed his true self as a satyr and Kellan was even more confsued than before. His friend told him all about Greek Gods and how they are real, and Camp HalfBlood. Kellan understood, but was afraid to go and leave his Mom with no money. But his Mom said it was alright and dropped both him and his friend in front of the strawberry fields.

RP Example: I walked by the cashier looking around like nothing was gonna happen. The manager was giving me the eye. "Oh great." I thought still walking around by the cashier, pretending to look interested to the stuff by me. The manager walked into his office. No one was at the cashier desk. "Perfect." I say taking each step toward the desk cautiously.
    "Not so fast kid." said a voice behind me. There he was, the Manager, with his cell phone with the number 911 dialed into the phone.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/20/2011, 8:37 pm

Approved.

Sponsored content