A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+9
Kristal Meth
Lob The Lobster
Willow
Rachel
Allen
Jordan
Evimero
Kendall
Haiden
13 posters

Haiden's characters

Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 25815
    Registration date : 2010-01-10

Haiden's characters - Page 9 Empty Haiden's characters

Post by Haiden 11/26/2011, 9:44 am

Hi. I missed having a nerdy charrie so here he is!!!!

Name: Spencer Reid
    Eyes: Brown
    Hair: Brown hair
    Height: 6'1
    Body Type: Lean
    Skin Color: Caucasian
    God Parent: Athena
    Mortal Parent: William Reid
    Country of Origin: USA
    Pets: n/a
    Talents: He has a eidetic memory, pretty much a genius so you get the idea.
    Weapon**: Bow and Arrow
    Flaws: Extremely socially awkward, Has shades of Schizophrenia, Often fixates on things, Avoids eye contact when fixated and sometimes misses social clues when it comes to conversations.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): None.

Life Before CHB*: Spencer Reid was born in Las Vegas on October 9th. He was an autodidact and pretty much a genius when it came to education. Reid(as what he likes to be called) graduated from High School at the age of 12 and holds Ph.Ds in Mathematics, Chemistry and Engineering, as well as B.A.s in Psychology and Sociology; he is also working on a B.A. in Philosophy. He has an IQ of 187 and has a eidetic memory. However, he has been having headaches and hallucinations from time to time and is usually seen wearing sunglasses often. He also has Schizophrenia.

RP Example*: Reid walked around Times Square with his hands in his pockets. He looked around through his black knockaround sunglasses. The sunlight hurt his eyes, and sometimes his sunglasses didn't help. "Do you need some help?" a voice said behind. Reid spun around to find a girl about his age. She had a pretty smile and long blonde hair. She looked like she just came off the red carpet. Reid paused. "Oh no, I'm just..wandering around. Times Square is fairly a huge place y'know. This area belonged to John Morin Scott who was a general of the New York militia where he, of course, served under George Washington. Scotts manor house is actually 43rd street..which is now surrounded by countryside..." He explained without thought, then paused as if he were thinking for some more words to say, his eyes fixated on something else. The girl blinked. "..What a fact. I really didn't know that." She said, then shifted around awkwardly. "Well..I um have to go...." The girl walked off without a goodbye. Reid stood there for a minute and smiled a bit to himself, then walked away the opposite direction.
    Any notes about your characters:
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Haiden's characters - Page 9 Empty Re: Haiden's characters

Post by Kendall 11/26/2011, 11:42 am

Approved.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Haiden's characters - Page 9 Empty Bringing my charrie back AGAIN (DONE)

Post by Haiden 12/30/2011, 4:22 pm

This is probably the 3rd time, but after watching Cheaper By The Dozen I just had to bring this charrie back. I changed him up though.

Name: Kellan Henards
    Eyes: Green
    Hair: Black
    Height: 6'2
    Body Type: Athletic built
    Skin Color: In between pale and tan (if that is even a color)
    God Parent: Hermes
    Mortal Parent: Loretta Henards
    Talents: Thievery, Football, Basketball, Track
    Flaws: Lies a lot (especially when meeting new people), Likes to brag about what he steals, sneaky, jokes around a lot.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): According to my source (wikipedia i admit), it says Hermes to the god of also sports and athletes, so would it be possible if Kellan could have the power of running very fast? Perhaps 75-100 MPH?

Life Before CHB*: Kellan was the kid that always got in trouble at school. He didn't get in trouble for fights or taking drugs or anything. He was the schools class clown and undercover thief. He was also poor and living in the not-so-good side of California. Kellan was an avid thief. He was obsessed with the thought of stealing. It all started when he was in the 2nd grade and he wanted this new super cool toy from the store. When he asked his Mom for it, she knelt next to him and told him that they didn't have the money to buy it and promised she would buy it right away when they get the money. Time after time, his Mom kept on saying that they didn't have the money. It was until the 5th grade, he had finally made his first steal of $100 cash in his local Wal-Mart. He had told his Mom that he found it on the ground while he was walking home from school. He never told his Mom that he stole it, and never dared to tell her everything that he has done to this day.

RP Example*: "Come back here you dirty teen!" A wallet-less man shouted in the distance. Thanks to being athletic and joining Track, Kellan's speed was no match for the business man that he had just robbed. He was laughing the whole time he ran home, the mans wallet gripped tightly in his hand.
    "Sucker!" He said to himself and burst through the door into his house, breathing heavily.
    Loretta, his Mother, looked up from the newspaper she was reading on her recliner. "Kellan? You okay-" She spotted the wallet in his hand. "Did you get a new wallet?"
    Kellan nodded, not showing any guilt or sign that he was lying. "Yep! Got a raise at my job." He grinned in victory.
    Loretta smiled, proud of her son. "Thats great! You deserve it, son."
    "No, Mom.." Kellan walked over to her, took the cash out of his wallet, and handed it to his Mom. "You deserve it."

pic of kellan lol:
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 12/30/2011, 9:38 pm

We allow 20mph for superspeed.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 12/30/2011, 10:02 pm

Okie dokie!
    His running speed will be 20mph.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 12/30/2011, 10:04 pm

Approved.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Haiden's characters - Page 9 Empty TWO NEW CHARRIES OK

Post by Haiden 1/2/2012, 10:35 am

Yayy! I'm bringing this one back from a LOOONNGGG time ago. But I changed her name and everything.

Name: Deniz Daniella
    Eyes: Bright ocean blue.
    Hair: Long, dark brown.
    Height: 5`6
    Body Type: Slim, athletic.
    Skin Color: Olive-Toned
    God Parent: Aphrodite
    Mortal Parent: Keith Moore
    Country of Origin: USA.
    Pets: None
    Talents: Soccer, Basketball, Track, Softball, Piano, Skateboarding, surfing.
    Skills: Archery
    Flaws: Tomboyish, is nothing like a Aphrodite girl, stubborn, sometimes talkative, Dyslexia, competitive.
    Powers(must relate to god parent): None.

Life Before CHB*:Harley lived in Southern California with her Dad and her step-mom. She was always different than any other Aphrodite girl. She had mostly friends that are guys, and loved to skateboard around. She had a secret though, she loved reading romance novels no matter what. Although she was more of a tomboy, she still had the features of a Daughter of Aphrodite, and guys at her school kept chasing after her, but she wasn't interested in dating. She loved to compete in things no matter what, she was a brave chick. It was until one day when a monster has shown up right in front of her while she was hanging out with some friends. She didn't run away, nor scream. She decided to fight it, and let me tell you, it was pretty brutal 8D

RP Example*: I sat on my skateboard, while reading one of my favorite romance novels. Dear John...I was near the end of it, when I heard Tyler yelling out my name down the street. I quickly closed the book and hid it safely under my skateboard, my feet covering the evidence. I smiled as he came. "Sup..." I said, coolly. He gave me a funny look, noticing that my guilty look was on my face. He was silent for a few seconds, then smiled. "Were gonna go pull a prank on that cranky lady down the street, comin?" He asked, gesturing towards everyone waiting for me down the street. I nodded . "Why not?" I said, with a smirk as I stood up with my skateboard, kicking the book to the side of the lawn.

Any notes about your characters: She sorta has a surfer accent :p

btw, I have a question: I looked at the Approved charries and there was a whole topic with all my charries. Was that because of a lot of topics in the Approved section? heh.

AND ANOTHER CHARRIE I WOULD LIKE TO BRING BACK:

Name: Sheridan Drew Fray
    Eyes: Bright Blue
    Hair: Blonde, shaggy
    Height: 6'5
    Body Type: Athletic
    Skin Color: Tan
    God Parent: Morpheus
    Mortal Parent: Rachel Smith
    Talents: He plays football, along with basketball. Hes an athletic guy, but can also play an instrument, which is piano.
    Flaws: Prideful, Stubborn sometimes, He has a temper.

Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Sheridan can make people dream whatever he would like them to dream. He can only use this on 10 people a day (which means 10 times a day basically). The things he can make them dream is whatever he wants, from them having a nightmare, to them dreaming of rainbows and what not. The dream lasts until the person wakes up and he loses energy each time he uses his power. They can resist if they would like.

Life Before CHB*: Sheridan, along with his fraternal twin Vladd, lived in California. They lived a good life, until their Mom left them on their own when they turned 10. They stuck together like brothers should, ending up living with their aunt. Sheridan and Vladd were good brothers to each other, but whenever they would get into a fight, it would be brutal. Sheridan was the athletic, jock kind of guy. He was a nice kid, and a gentlemen. When his aunt found out they were demigods, she sent them off to CHB.

RP Example*: I walked down the street, hands in my pockets. For some reason, I was thinking back to the past..what happened when me and Vladd-Or who I liked to call-Chadd were all alone, when our Mom left us. It was only 6 years ago..I couldn't just forget it...It was when they were in the backyard fighting about some stupid Transformer toy. Our Mom came outside and told us to shut up, then hit us both. I could feel the sting and closed my eyes. She was screaming at us, about how bad kids we were. Chadd was mad, his fists clenched, staring up at Mom. I was just loooking down, ready for another strike. Our Mom, Rachel, then stopped screaming and left the house. We never saw her again...I shook off the memory as I saw, once again, Chadd dancing on the street, impressing a crowd around him. I rolled my eyes. What a show off.

Any notes about your characters: He calls his brother by his real name, which is Chadd.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 1/2/2012, 3:22 pm

Approved x2.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Haiden's characters - Page 9 Empty DONE! haidens new charrrrieees

Post by Haiden 1/29/2012, 3:17 pm

Name: Isabella (Sabe) Guildford
    Eyes: Light Brown
    Hair: Long, straight, blonde hair.
    Height: 5'5
    Body Type: Slim, athletic,
    Skin Color: Light tan.
    God Parent: Enyo
    Mortal Parent: Alecksander "Messer" Guildford
    Country of Origin: Australia
    Talents: Fighting, Tao-Kwon-Do, Karate, Great with swords and weapons.
    Weapon**: CB Sword with a gold hilt. Disguised as a magnetic charm on her necklace, Once she pulls the charm off, it turns into the sword.
    Flaws: Too aggresive, Competitive, Violent, stubborn, has a temper, sneaky.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): None

Life Before CHB*: Since Sabe was young, she was born to kill. Messer, her father, was a spy from Russia and has come to America for a new mission. During a mission in Australia though, he found the love of his life and had a new daughter. Isabella Alecksandra Guildford. He trained her in America, even though it was totally illegal for him to be there. The reason he was raising her like that, was to make her be prepared for what was to come. He knew that she was a demigod, and wanted her to know how to protect herself if any monsters or any person tried to hurt her. When she turned 15, her father left her with only a note, saying that he had been caught and had fleed back to Russia, leaving her alone.

RP Example*: "Sabe! Stab left! That puts the person down!" Her father instructed Sabe. Sweat beaded down her forehead. They had been working on different techniques for 5 hours. Her father's Russian accent was starting to get on her nerves, which it always does. Compared to her American Accent, it seemed like they were not even father and daughter. Messer was sweating also. The training room was a small room in their hiding place. Sabe was used to hiding place. Those were the places she liked to call home. Suddenly, there was a loud knock at the door. Messer cursed under his breath and walked over to the door, slightly opening it. "[i]Кто это и что вы хотите?[/i." He spoke quietly

Name: Kostas Iosefa Polomalu
    Eyes: Dark Brown
    Hair: Dark Brown
    Height: 6'3
    Body Type: Muscular (not like buff buff, just muscular), athletic
    Skin Color: Tannish (he's of Samoan/White descent)
    God Parent: Cratus
    Mortal Parent: Fia Polomalu
    Country of Origin: New Zealand (awwwwww yeaahh)
    Talents: He's a good Rugby player and also good at soccer. Fast runner.
    Weapon**: A CB Dagger
    Flaws: Conceited, Prideful, Stubborn, Protective over his friends or loved ones,
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): He has strong legs, which make him run really fast. About 45 MPH (if thats a good amount.) It drains his energy every time he runs really fast, though. He can also lift anything 600 lbs or less, which also makes him a little dizzy after he does this.

Life Before CHB*: Kostas was your average, typical 16 year old Samoan kid. He joked around, had a lot of pride, and always bragged about his sport career. His Mom was a quiet woman though, who barley said a word because she didn't speak that much of English. Only Samoan. Kostas was the popular kid at school, mostly known for playing Rugby. His dream was to play professional and play on the TV. It was until his Mother died in a car accident, that stopped everything in his world. He stopped playing rugby, he stopped joking around, he stopped being prideful, he stopped everything. That was when his friend, who was a satyr, came in. He told him all about Camp, and how he was a demigod. Kostas reluctantly agreed to go with him to this strange place.

RP Example*: Kostas threw his suitcase on his bed. Its been 2 weeks since his mother died. The eerie silence in the house used to be a typical thing he was used too. His Mother didn't speak much, but only spoke Samoan to him. Now the silence was killing him. It felt as if his Mom was still there. She never came to his games, but Kostas always knew that she believed in him. Now he was moving to a totally different place. A place called Camp freaking Halfblood. "Frickin' unbelievable." He muttered under his breath as he angrily threw his clothes into his suitcase.

Any notes about your characters: New Zealand Accent and can speak Samoan. Has a tattoo on his right arm.

Last edited by Haiden on 1/29/2012, 8:10 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 1/29/2012, 3:21 pm

.... Are you sure this isn't done.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 1/29/2012, 8:13 pm

OK NOW I IS DONE.
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 20528
    Registration date : 2010-06-05

Post by Arik 1/30/2012, 10:32 pm

How many times a day can Kostas run fast?
    How many times a day can he lift stuff?
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 1/31/2012, 8:10 am

Oh shiz, I knew I forgot something.

He can run fast 8 times a day.
    He can lift stuff 10 times a day.