A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+9
Kristal Meth
Lob The Lobster
Willow
Rachel
Allen
Jordan
Evimero
Kendall
Haiden
13 posters

Haiden's characters

Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 25815
    Registration date : 2010-01-10

Haiden's characters - Page 7 Empty Re: Haiden's characters

Post by Haiden 11/4/2010, 5:20 pm

True...true...

Is invisibility good for magic?
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 11/4/2010, 8:05 pm

Yeah.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 11/4/2010, 8:07 pm

Edited
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/4/2010, 8:13 pm

How long does invisibility last?
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 11/4/2010, 8:16 pm

Ehhhhhh...

15 minutes.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/4/2010, 8:19 pm

Approved.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Haiden's characters - Page 7 Empty OHAI A NEW CHARRIE

Post by Haiden 11/5/2010, 8:41 pm

Naya left.

Name: Jaron Fa'atasi
    Eyes: Dark Brown
    Hair: Shaggy, brown
    Height: 5'9
    Body Type: Athletic
    Skin Color: Tan
    God Parent: Iris
    Mortal Parent: Herman Fa'atasi
    Country of Origin: USA
    Pets: None
    Talents: Football, Basketball, Track, Guitar
    Weapon**: Bow and Arrow
    Flaws: Slightly rebellious, Dyslexia, Pride, jealous easily
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): He can make 5 regular rainbows a day. Drains him whenever he uses his powahsss

Life Before CHB*: Jaron lived in California with his family. His older brother, Robbie, his youngest sister Leilani, and his other brother Greg. Only him and Robbie were the demigods. He is a lot like his brother Robbie, and is protective over his family. He plays the guitar, and a lot of sports.

RP Example*: I ran around the track, practicing for the trackmeet today. Damn, I'm pumped for this. I smirked, running past those others kids who I just run by every day. It was until I tripped over my own feet, and fell to to the ground face first. I swore under my breath. "Stupid feet.." I muttered, then got up and brushed the dirt off my clothes.

Any notes about your characters: His older brother was Robbie.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/5/2010, 8:42 pm

Approvededed.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Haiden's characters - Page 7 Empty A charrie coming back everyone.

Post by Haiden 11/19/2010, 7:01 pm

Yayyyy. Audrey left xD

Name:Marisol Lopez
    Eyes:Dark Black
    Hair:Long, Black
    Height:5`6
    Body Type:Slim
    Skin Color:Tannish
    God Parent:Deimos
    Mortal Parent:Veronica Lopez
    Country of Origin:(Was born in Mexico but moved to the USA)
    Pets:None
    Talents:Piano, Freaking people out
    Skills:Fighting
    Weapon:A 3ft Silver Sword with her name engraved on it.
    Flaws:Rough, aggressive, is rarely ever friendly, Tries to makes friends but unfortunately fails.
    Powers:Marisol can put a persons greatest fear into their mind,its not physical, and can last about 2 minutes. (They can drain her when she uses them.) She can only do it 5 times a day.

Life Before CHB: Marisol lived in New Mexico. Close to where she was born. She hardly made any friends, except for this strange kid, who was also known as, Satyr guy :D. She was always harsh and cruel, also to her teachers. Her mother, Veronica, didn't know what to do with her. Even Marisol could put her powers onto her Mom. She never knew she had them, but she was glad that she had them. Satyr dude then got tired of how she was treating these mortals, and told her about Camp HalfBlood. She first insulted him, then scowled and left. But when she thought about it, she thought it would be...okay...So she went back to her friend and and followed him to Camp. During her times at camp, she has changed a lot, and has gotten back on her softer side when she met her boyfriend. They soon went to New Mexico, then came back to camp.

RP Example: I thought about what my friend said. Camp? Do I even belong in a camp? How bout that one time when they gave me detention for two weeks, or getting suspended for threatening this 6th grader..I rolled my eyes at the thought. Meh, maybe I would be treated right at this camp. I mean, its not my fault for using my powers on people. Habit. Everyone has habits. But was this a good habit? Or something meant for evil?

Any notes about your characters: She speaks fluent Spanish.
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male
    Number of posts : 19601

Post by Daniel 11/19/2010, 9:06 pm

Haiden's characters - Page 7 1195423550187356949molumen_red_approved_stamp.svg.hi
    This has been Danny Approved!
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Haiden's characters - Page 7 Empty My charrie is coming back

Post by Haiden 11/21/2010, 8:03 pm

Finn left

Name:Kayma Stewart
    Eyes: Light brown
    Hair: Long and Brown
    Height: 4`11
    Body Type:Slim, small.
    Skin Color: Tanned
    God Parent: Hypnos
    Mortal Parent: Lacey Stewart
    Talents: Plays piano, Soccer, a tiny bit of the Clarinet.
    Skills: Fighting.
    Weapon: Bow and Arrow.
    Flaws: She is always with her older brother Keaton(Most of the time), whenever shes happy she becomes hyper, ADHD.
    Powers(must relate to god parent): She can make 3 people drowsy a day. It drains her whenever she uses her powers.

Life Before CHB*: Kayma lived with her Mom and her older brother Keaton in a town in Oklahoma. Kayma was always with her brother Keaton no matter what...she always felt safe by him. She was a great soccer player and a talented piano player. But when her Mom dies..her whole entire life changes, along with her brothers.

RP Example*: I rolled around on my bed yawning. So tired....So......sleepy. Keatons deep voice awakened me. i moaned. "KEE-KEE...2 MORE MINUTES!" i could hear him coming up the stairs and cursing. i quickly pulled the covers over me and snored loudly. Maybe if he hears me...He'll think I'm sleeping! He rudely opened the door and leaned against my wall. "Don't make me carry you out.." He muttered. i heard the door ring, and sat up. Keaton blinked and walked downstairs to the door. There they were..waiting for us at the door...the policeman.
    Any notes about your characters:
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male
    Number of posts : 19601

Post by Daniel 11/21/2010, 9:05 pm

Haiden's characters - Page 7 1195423550187356949molumen_red_approved_stamp.svg.hi
    This has been Danny Approved!
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Haiden's characters - Page 7 Empty A n-n-new charrie. yall.

Post by Haiden 12/3/2010, 5:50 pm

Name: Deniz Danielson
    Eyes: Bright blue
    Hair: Long, blonde, straight,
    Height: 5'6
    Body Type: Slim,
    God Parent: Aphrodite
    Mortal Parent: Cory Danielson
    Country of Origin: The United Kingdom
    Talents: Singing, Archery, Soccer.
    Flaws: Pride, Jealousy, Sometimes self-centered, Opposite of the stereotypical Aphrodite girl, Quiet
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): She can make people have a crush on her. Not fall in love. A crush. She can only do it 5 times a day (which means only 5 people) The crush lasts only 10 minutes.

Life Before CHB*: Deniz lived in the United Kingdom since she was born, then moved to the USA when she turned 14. She and her Dad had a rough relationship, that never really worked out. Her Dad would always be working, while she was stuck at home for the rest of the day. Lots of guys did like her at school, but she all turned them down, not really wanting to date. Deniz would always wear a cap wherever she went since she was 8, thinking the cap was her protection from people talking to her.

RP Example*: I sat on the corner of the street, drumming my fingers on the curb. I was so bored today...of course Dad was at work. Hes always working. No time for anything. I sighed, watching people cross the street. The usual people...The old woman walking her dog, the two little kids riding their bikes, and that one guy that drives back and forth to football practice. If only at least something fun happened every day...

Any notes about your characters: She has a british accent of course.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 12/3/2010, 6:37 pm

Approved.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Haiden's characters - Page 7 Empty Sheridan and Vladd Fray

Post by Haiden 1/9/2011, 8:48 pm

Just twins guys with names that I like. I got two slots open.

Name: Sheridan Drew Fray
    Eyes: Bright Blue
    Hair: Blonde, shaggy

Height: 6'5
    Body Type: Athletic
    God Parent: Morpheus
    Mortal Parent: Rachel Smith
    Talents: He plays football, along with basketball. Hes an athletic guy, but can also play an instrument, which is piano.
    Flaws: Prideful, Stubborn sometimes, He has a temper.

Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Sheridan can make people dream whatever he would like them to dream. He can only use this on 10 people a day (which means 10 times a day basically). The things he can make them dream is whatever he wants, from them having a nightmare, to them dreaming of rainbows and what not. The dream lasts until the person wakes up and he loses energy each time he uses his power.

Life Before CHB*: Sheridan, along with his fraternal twin Vladd, lived in California. They lived a good life, until their Mom left them on their own when they turned 10. They stuck together like brothers should, ending up living with their aunt. Sheridan and Vladd were good brothers to each other, but whenever they would get into a fight, it would be brutal. Sheridan was the athletic, jock kind of guy. He was a nice kid, and a gentlemen. When his aunt found out they were demigods, she sent them off to CHB.

RP Example*: I walked down the street, hands in my pockets. For some reason, I was thinking back to the past..what happened when me and Vladd-Or who I liked to call-Chadd were all alone, when our Mom left us. It was only 6 years ago..I couldn't just forget it...It was when they were in the backyard fighting about some stupid Transformer toy. Our Mom came outside and told us to shut up, then hit us both. I could feel the sting and closed my eyes. She was screaming at us, about how bad kids we were. Chadd was mad, his fists clenched, staring up at Mom. I was just loooking down, ready for another strike. Our Mom, Rachel, then stopped screaming and left the house. We never saw her again...I shook off the memory as I saw, once again, Chadd dancing on the street, impressing a crowd around him. I rolled my eyes. What a show off.

Any notes about your characters: He calls his brother by his real name, which is Chadd.

Name: Vladd "Chadd" Smith
    Eyes: Dark Green
    Hair: Shaggy brown
    Height: 6'6
    Body Type: Athletic, built
    Skin Color: Tannish
    God Parent: Morpheus
    Mortal Parent: Rachel Smith
    Talents: Dancing(Break dancing, freestyle, robot, etc.), Basketball, Guitar
    Flaws: Conceited at times, show off, Jealous easily, Very aggressive,
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Vladd can make people dream whatever he would like them to dream. He can only use this on 10 people a day (which means 10 times a day basically). The things he can make them dream is whatever he wants, from them having a nightmare, to them dreaming of rainbows and what not. The dream lasts until the person wakes up and he loses energy each time he uses his power

Life Before CHB*: Vladd, along with his fraternal twin Sheridan, lived in California. They lived a good life, until their Mom left them on their own when they turned 10. They stuck together like brothers should, ending up living with their aunt. Sheridan and Vladd were good brothers to each other, but whenever they would get into a fight, it would be brutal. Vladd was the dancer kind of guy. He usually hung around the group of kids from the streets, but never took place in their actions. When his aunt found out they were demigods, she sent them off to CHB

RP Example*: I walked down the alley towards my friends, who were practicing for their next dance battle. They were a dance crew and asked if I would join but I said no. I'm the solo type of guy. Unless I wanted to join, I would. Maybe some day....I grinned. "Hey guys, whaddup?" I asked them. Luke waved. "Hey man, what are you doing here?" He asked. I shrugged, putting my hands in my pockets. "Just hangin, man. Nuttin' to do around here." I said, looking around. From the distance, not too far away, I could hear a gun shot. Immediately I ducked, along withe everyone else.

Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 1/9/2011, 9:07 pm

Can people resist if they're having a lucid (controlled) dream?
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 1/9/2011, 9:09 pm

Yes. They can resist.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 1/9/2011, 9:13 pm

Approved x2.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Haiden's characters - Page 7 Empty A new character. Hooray.

Post by Haiden 1/20/2011, 8:54 pm

I has empty slot. :D

Name: Guinevere, but prefers to be called Gwen.
    Eyes: Dark brown
    Hair: Shoulder length, curly brown.
    Height: 5'7
    Body Type: Slm
    Skin Color: Light brown
    God Parent: Aglaia
    Mortal Parent: Tom
    Country of Origin: England
    Pets: None.
    Talents: She can mend armour and work with weapons and she can also fight with a sword as she is capable for defending herself.
    Weapon**: A CB sword.
    Flaws: Low self esteem, Denial, Doesn't like to admit feelings..
    Powers(must relate to god parent): None

Life Before CHB*: Gwen lived in England with her father, who was a blacksmith. She had served as a maidservant for a wealthy family, along with her father who worked as a blacksmith for them. She has been with the family since she was very young. Since Gwen was young, her father has taught her how to mend armour and work with weapons. This has helped her as she grew up. Gwen is a kind girl, and is very loyal and trustworthy but tends to have a habit of serving people.

RP Example*: Gwen walked into Morgana's room to collect the laundry. Morgana was brushing her hair, and looking helplessly in the mirror. Gwen glanced sideways over at Morgana. "Are you alright, m'lady?" She asked her while collecting her clothes into the basket. Morgana seemed to not hear her as she kept brushing her hair. Gwen hesitated to ask again, but decided not to and left the room with the basket of clothes.

Ace of Spades
    Ace of Spades
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 8715
    Registration date : 2010-06-13

Post by Ace of Spades 1/20/2011, 9:58 pm

The Death Card approves.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Haiden's characters - Page 7 Empty New CH-CH-CH-CHARRIE

Post by Haiden 1/31/2011, 10:01 pm

Name: Lola Tuna
    Eyes: Rainbow color :D (it changes, based on her mood)
    Hair: Long, blonde.
    Height: 5'2
    Body Type: Petite
    Skin Color: Pale
    God Parent: Iris
    Mortal Parent: Carter Tuna
    Pets: A fish named Mustard.
    Talents: Dances, looking like a rainbow.
    Weapon**: A rainbow bow and arrow made of paper. Which is not really a weapon, but she thinks its a mythical killing dragon.
    Flaws: Ditzy, Pretty stupid, has no common sense
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): She can create 5 rainbows a day, the rainbows stay up for about 15 minutes, then go away.

Life Before CHB*: Lola Tuna lived in the USA with her father, Carter. She was an odd child, and would always talk about the unicorns coming to save the land of gum drops and cookies from the evil gummy bears. People would ignore her, and sometimes even smack her in the face. But Lola was just too oblivious to notice, that everyone hated her. She was very annoying, and liked to jump around and scream the alphabet, even though she knew only half of it. What always gets Lola calm, is the sound of rubbing pickles.

RP Example*: Lola ran to school and burst through the doors. "HELLO FRIENDS!" She screamed. "The gummy bears are gonna attack soon!" Everyone groaned and threw their crumpled papers at her. Lola frowned and picked one paper up. "This is not cool!" She uncrumpled the paper and squinted her eyes. "I-I..ha-te...I can't even read this!" She said in frustration and threw the paper on the ground. Everyone laughed at her, pointing and throwing their heads back in laughter. Lola couldn't take it, she saw them all laughing in slow motion. She ran out of the school, back home.

Any notes about your characters: Likes to eat oaks, is a crazy person.
    Kristal Meth
    Kristal Meth
    Retired Admin
    The Dancing Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 5726

Post by Kristal Meth 2/2/2011, 7:58 am

approved
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Haiden's characters - Page 7 Empty New Character :D DONE :DDDDD

Post by Haiden 3/22/2011, 8:09 am

I have one slot open.

Name: Spencer Reid
    Eyes: Brown
    Hair: Brown hair
    Height: 6'1
    Body Type: Lean
    Skin Color: Caucasian
    God Parent: Athena
    Mortal Parent: William Reid
    Pets: n/a
    Talents: He has a eidetic memory, pretty much a genius so you get the idea.
    Flaws: Extremely socially awkward, Has shades of Schizophrenia, Often fixates on things, Avoids eye contact when fixated and sometimes misses social clues when it comes to conversations.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): None.

Life Before CHB*: Spencer Reid was born in Las Vegas on October 9th. He was an autodidact and pretty much a genius when it came to education. Reid(as what he likes to be called) graduated from High School at the age of 12 and holds Ph.Ds in Mathematics, Chemistry and Engineering, as well as B.A.s in Psychology and Sociology; he is also working on a B.A. in Philosophy. He has an IQ of 187 and has a eidetic memory. However, he has been having headaches and hallucinations from time to time and is usually seen wearing sunglasses often. He also has Schizophrenia.

RP Example*: Reid walked around Times Square with his hands in his pockets. He looked around through his black knockaround sunglasses. The sunlight hurt his eyes, and sometimes his sunglasses didn't help. "Do you need some help?" a voice said behind. Reid spun around to find a girl about his age. She had a pretty smile and long blonde hair. She looked like she just came off the red carpet. Reid paused. "Oh no, I'm just..wandering around. Times Square is fairly a huge place y'know. This area belonged to John Morin Scott who was a general of the New York militia where he, of course, served under George Washington. Scotts manor house is actually 43rd street..which is now surrounded by countryside..." He explained without thought, then paused as if he were thinking for some more words to say, his eyes fixated on something else. The girl blinked. "..What a fact. I really didn't know that." She said, then shifted around awkwardly. "Well..I um have to go...." The girl walked off without a goodbye. Reid stood there for a minute and smiled a bit to himself, then walked away the opposite direction.

yeah of course i got a picture of him too:
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 3/23/2011, 3:58 pm

Approved.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Haiden's characters - Page 7 Empty Bringing a charrie back

Post by Haiden 3/24/2011, 5:29 pm

I bought a new slot.

Name: Noah "Puck"erman. (He goes by Puck.)
    Eyes: Brown
    Hair: Brown, Mohawk(not like a huge spikey one, more like a flat Mohawk, with a slight spike :p)
    Height: 6'0
    Body Type: Muscular, built, athletic.
    God Parent: Ares
    Mortal Parent: Maria Puckerman
    Talents: Sing, play the guitar, plays Football
    Skills: Fighting
    Weapon**: A 4 ft bronze sword.
    Flaws: He likes to throw kids in the dumpsters, He sometimes is a bully, He is a huge player. Too flirty. Self-centered.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): He can make two people want to fight each other(Not like, TO THE DEATH FIGHT!! More like a fist fight, or a sword fight.) He can use his powers only 10 times a day, the fight lasts about 10 minutes. Each time he uses it, it drains his energy.

Life Before CHB*: Puck lived in Lima, Ohio, with his Mom and his little sister. He attended Mckinly High School, were he met some friends, and joined the Glee club. Him joining the Glee club sorta changed his personalitly. He was more caring, and actually nice. But sometimes he has his bully moments, which are not good.

RP Example*: I sat down on the bleachers, watching football practice. Why wasn't I playing? Oh, because I decided to stay in Glee club..because of...Rachel. It wasn't only because of her, I mean, I was dating her that time, but it was also for everyone else. You can't have a Glee club without the bad***. I mean seriously, I'm number wah!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/9/2024, 1:09 pm