A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

Wade and Colten's Bunks

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Wade and Colten's Bunks Empty Wade and Colten's Bunks

Post by Mason 6/20/2015, 7:57 pm

(Wade and Colten's bunks)
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Wade and Colten's Bunks Empty Re: Wade and Colten's Bunks

Post by Morgan Landry 6/21/2015, 10:09 am

Mercury flew in, put his caduceus between his teeth and dug his hand into his bag. He was met with a bit of scratching and hissing, but he managed to take out the life-sized stuffed tiger who gave him a venomous look.

"Sorry bout that, son", he told the animal. "They didn't have any spare cages left in the animal department."

He then put the tiger into gift wrap, having a ribbon tie around it with a snap of his fingers, then placed it down next to the bunks and flew back out.

To: Colten and Wade Juinse
    Gift: A talking, living stuffed tiger. Enjoy.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/21/2015, 11:16 am

((Post-trip. If in the middle of this the invisibility cloak comes just casually post as if it was delivered before any of this happened xD))

Wade and Colten got back from the solstice trip.

"Dude, best trip of my life!" Colten said, flopping onto his bunk.

"Yeah, it was pretty cool-"

"OH MY GODS PRESENTS!" Colten jumped up like a five year old on Christmas, in a really high-pitched voice.

Wade just looked at him funny.

"-is what a five year old's reaction would be to this. Let's open it."

"You can, I'm going to Vino's." Wade checked the time.

"Vino's?"

"Yup."

"Well, have fun making out with Anabell in that case." Colten smirked.

"I willllll," he called, leaving the barracks.

Colten looked at the present. He was super tired and would take a nap, then open it when Wade was back. He fell asleep.
    -----
    Colten woke up at 10 PM. He grumbled, looking around at some of his sleeping barrack-mates. No Wade. He got up, hearing a barrack mate comment

"the dance was so fun."

And that's when the throwing up feeling came.

The dance! Leandra! He totally forgot! Colten started to sweat. "I'm so dead," he kept repeating, whispering.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Post by Kwacken 6/21/2015, 12:25 pm

It was the next day before Leandra came into the Second Cohort barracks, walking straight up to Colten. She was back to wearing her normal jeans, combat boots and T-shirt, but this time also a deep scowl that would have rivalled any of the children of Mars on a bad day.

The diminutive Roman rarely looked intimidating, but her shoulders were squared, and her jaw was set. She looked out for blood. When she stopped before Colten, she didn't stop to let him say anything before she reared back and slapped him across the face.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/21/2015, 12:38 pm

Colten saw a not-so-happy-looking Leandra coming, and then he got a slap across the face. "I deserved that," he admitted, feeling his cheek and the stinging. "I'm so sorry, I just- I was at Olympus, then we came back and presents and then I fell asleep, because I was tired! I promise I didn't forget! Well, actually, I did, but I promise I didn't mean it on purpose. I was going to go because like I really like you and your hot and really nice and you smell good but then like Vino and Wade and Cupid and then presents and my brain wanted rest and, I, I can explain!" He rambled, his face really hot from not breathing in between and also blushing.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 6/21/2015, 1:20 pm

"Shut up, Colten!" Leandra snapped, not yelling, her voice was quiet, but cold. "You left me there. We were in New York to visit the gods, and you left me there. With the Greeks! I didn't know anybody! Well, no, Damien was drunk and Tibby was making moon-eyes at that son of Vic-Nike."

She mad. She was tired from not sleeping well. She couldn't understand how he had just forgotten about the dance. He asked her!
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/21/2015, 1:43 pm

"I, well, I just- I'm sorry. I forgot, and I didn't mean to leave you, I just- I'm sorry. I have no excuse. I kinda guess you hate me and don't want to talk to me now, huh?" he asked, a bit upset.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male
    Number of posts : 3580
    Registration date : 2012-08-07

Post by Josh 6/21/2015, 6:09 pm

Earlier on, Mercury had flown back in, forgetting to drop the second gift off. "They should really label these things better..." He grumbled to himself. He dropped in and dropped a cloak next to the gift he had before. An invisibility cloak. Well that was a smart idea... Because no kid is going to cause chaos with that. Do these gods even think about the reprocussions of their gifts sometimes? He thought to himself. He sighed and flew back off, he had better things to do with his time.

Gift - Invisibility cloak thing.

There done b1tch.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 6/21/2015, 6:37 pm

"That's pretty accurate, yes, hating you. I waited for you. I spent a week preparing! This was my first date!" She said before letting loose a string of Latin curses that would make sailors of any time period blush with shame and take notes. The girl stopped and turned around, not letting Colten see the tears that were welling up in her eyes.

She was ashamed of her tears. She felt stupid with this entire thing. The girl was convinced she shouldn't have even said yes to him. Maybe Romulus was right about love. It just hurt so much. More than being rejected by Romulus. She wasn't even as important as a present and a nap.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 6/21/2015, 6:46 pm

Colten didn't know what to say, really. Sorry? He honestly was at a lost for words. She had spent a whole week preparing? And it was her first date? And she hated him. He sighed. "I'm just....I feel so terrible. I don't know what else to say." He wished that this was one of those stupid teenage romance movies and he could kiss her and then everything would be fine, but just, he didn't even know anymore what to do. "I....if you will let me, please, I want to bring you on an actual first date. Tomorrow, in New Rome, anything you want to do. Uhm, want to open presents with me?"
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 6/24/2015, 2:02 am

No, she did not want to open presents with him. Aside from slapping him and yelling at him, she really didn't want to look at him or talk to him. Stood up for a nap. How humiliating. How awful. And his apologizing was not actually making her feel any less angry, because she wanted to be angry at him. She didn't want to be nice to him or feel sorry for him, falling for the big puppy dog eyes.

Leandra instead grunted at Colten before deciding to respond. "Don't think for one minute us going out not to prom will make up for everything. You don't get off that easily."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 5:37 am