A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Nightshade

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Nightshade Empty Nightshade

Post by Green 6/24/2015, 11:35 pm

Nightshade 200_s

Before I came here, I first went to my cabin to change out of my prom custom. Although I looked hot and Kane seemed to be really drawn to it, I just had to get out of that thing. The spandex was trapping too much body heat. Anyways. after I did that, I went to go get Kane and head to the lake for our after prom get together. I threw on a simple green tank and black swimming trunks just in case we decided to take a dip. Now we were at the lake, holding hands and being...a couple. Wow, that was strange to say. "Enjoyed prom, boyfriend?" I asked, nudged him with my shoulder gently. Even saying that was weird. Honestly, I wanted to change my relationship status from "Single" to "Taken".
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Nightshade Empty Re: Nightshade

Post by Kwacken 6/25/2015, 1:12 am

Kane had also taken a chance to change, and he was wearing his bright red swim trunks and a black t-shirt. It didn't look like much, but compared to the red suit he had been wearing all night, it felt fantastic. He was a little tipsy, not too bad, he actually hadn't had a lot to drink since Alex had kept him busy. "Yeah, it went beautifully except for that crazed son of Ares flipping a few tables. Not too bad over all." He said, nudging Alex's shoulder back, then putting a hand around his waist. "But the best part was dancing with you."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/25/2015, 1:28 am

"Oh yeah, that was a bit much, but I think one of your brothers provoked him, then again I wouldn't know sense I was focused on something more interesting." I laughed a bit, blushed when Kane wrapped one of his arms around his waist. I couldn't help, but turn my head away. "The best part for me was getting you away from that Ice Man and having you all to myself." I turned and stepped in front of him, biting my lip as I looked him head to toe. "I guess you can say I'm a bit possessive...a quality of my mother."
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 7/1/2015, 8:49 am

"Mhmmm, don't tell me you're the jealous type. Gonna track all my movements and keep me from flirting with everything that moves?" Kane said chuckling. "Because you know I do flirt with everything that moves."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/1/2015, 10:00 am

I smiled and bent down and picked him up, holding his rear in my arms. "I wouldn't say the jealous time." I smirked as I walked toward the water. "And I don't mind if you flirt, as long as you know who your boyfriend is." When I was about waist deep, I let go, tossing him in the wager playfully.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 7/7/2015, 10:02 pm

Kane was just about to respond when Alex dropped him into the water. He let out a half a strangled yelp in surprise before the splash and the cold water enveloped him. He flailed for a second before he straightened, coming out gasping before laughing. "That was rude, man, that was rude." He said, before putting a hand on Alex's chest and going to swipe his feet out from under him.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/7/2015, 10:34 pm

"I know K-" I was cut short when the son of Dionysus swiped the feet out from underneath me. I fell into the water, holding my breath so I wouldn't drown. After I formed my composure, I stood back up and pull my boyfriend toward me. "Now that was rude, Ka." I raised an eyebrow before slapping his butt.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 7/7/2015, 10:44 pm

Kane laughed as his butt was slapped, splashing the Demeter kid a little. "All is fair in love and war, Alexander." He said, wrapping an arm around the darker camper. "So, pick which one this is." He said in a low growl, then chuckled again, a smile broadening on his face. He couldn't take that seriously for the life of him.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/7/2015, 10:54 pm

I blushed deeply when he wrapped his arm around mine. "I guessing this is...love?" I asked with a raised eyebrow before continuing. "But considering who you are? I want to say war." I chuckled lightly before kissing his cheek. Tonight was going better than prom was. At least no one was fighting. "So anyways, what do you got planned tomorrow?"
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 7/16/2015, 12:27 pm

"Ah, well, I had planned to spend the entire day nursing a hangover, but somehow I don't think I'll need to." Kane said with a sly smile, "So I don't really have any plans. What about you? Going to tend your garden a little? Make a few plants grow?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/16/2015, 1:04 pm

I smirked before answering him. "I had planned on it, yes. However I was hoping to spend sometime with my boyfriend." I said in a deep voice, hugging his hips. "Maybe at my cabin or yours...or in the forest where we have some privacy." He whispered, pecking his lips.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 8/15/2015, 6:16 pm

Kane laughed and pecked back at Alex, getting his cheek. "Spending time with your boyfriend, hmm? Is he cute? Should I be jealous?" Kane asked playfully. "I think we could maybe go for a walk. Take a hike to Zeus's fist?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 8/15/2015, 10:49 pm

"Jealous? Maybe. He has an amazing personality along with being cute of course." I tightened my grip for a quick second before loosening. "And a hike sounds...amazing actually. I enjoy being in nature so our date would be something that I am down for."
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 8/20/2015, 11:15 am

"Hello, Captain Obvious!" Kane said with a laugh, "You're a child of Demeter, I would worry if you didn't like nature. Even if it isn't gardening or tending plants. Nature is in your blood, babe."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 8/27/2015, 3:37 pm

I chuckled, nodding my head. "Yes, that is true. Just like partying and having a love for brandy is in yours." I let my arms fall to the side. "So, what do you say? Do you wanna go in for the night or just cuddle on the lake's shore?" I asked him, making my way to the shore. "Either way is fine with me, Sugar Kane."
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 9/3/2015, 8:26 am

Kane smiled, "Cuddling sounds nice, but don't blame me if I fall asleep." He was feeling a little tired, but also wanted to keep this evening from ending.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 9/3/2015, 2:32 pm

"No, of course not." Once I got to the sands of the lake, I created a bedding made of soft moss that would act as a thin mattress. I sat down on the shore and waited for the handsome son of Dionysus to join me. "If so I'll take carry you to your cabin and tuck you in." Laying back on the moss, I stared up at the night sky, admiring it.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 9/6/2015, 9:25 am

Kane came out of the lake and laid down on the moss with Alex. He rested his head against his boyfriend's shoulder. It was peaceful and relaxing. Something was gnawing at Kane though. "Alex, since we're an item now... There's something I should tell you."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 9/6/2015, 5:15 pm

I made sure to wrap my arms around Kane once he laid down and rested his head on my shoulder. When he said that he had to tell me something, I immediately looked over at him. "Okay, tell me." I said in a reassuring voice. "You aren't a mass murder or something are you?" I asked with a smirk.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 9/6/2015, 5:25 pm

Kane smiled hesitantly at Alex, wondering if he should tell him the whole truth. About psych facilities, and his mother, and everything. He hadn't told anyone else here about it. "My first name is actually Eric, but I can't stand it anymore, I just...not after... Like so bad it makes my eye twitch. Dad is the only one who calls me Eric now." He looked up at the stars and sighed. It had been years since he had looked at them without a lot of light pollution. It was hard to make out constellations for all the other stars visible.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 9/6/2015, 5:41 pm

Eric...I thought to myself, however not changing my facial expression. "Oh, okay. Is there something more or is that it?" I asked turning on my side, running my hand over his hair. "It's okay if you don't want to tell me I'm just being curious." After looking down at him for a couple more seconds, my attention went to the beautiful stars.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 9/12/2015, 12:41 am

Kane sighed as he kept looking up at the stars. It was easy for Alex to say that he didn't mind if Kane kept silent, but the son of Dionysus knew that it would gnaw on him. At the same time, he wasn't sure if he wanted to tell anyone the full story about his life. "Does your father know who your mother is, Alex?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 9/12/2015, 12:56 am

"Yes, he does. She told him when she got pregnant with me." I stated, remembering the storiy that my father used to tell me about how he and Demeter met. It was quite romantic actually. "Does yours?"
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 9/12/2015, 1:01 am

"She didn't, for the longest time. He had left her a note, telling her that he was Dionysus, the Greek god of wine, theatre and partying...but she shrugged it off as a joke. Then I could talk to snakes. And, well..." Kane went silent, looking away from Alex. "I spent most of my childhood under psychiatric care because I could talk to snakes...and weird things would happen...and no one believed me. She does now, but...lot of good that did, eh?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 9/12/2015, 10:00 pm

OOC: Switching to second person because y'know.

BIC: Alex frowned a bit as Kane started to describe a portion of his childhood. Even though the two had been officially dating less than twenty-four hours, Alex felt like it was already his duty to make Kane...happy. "Hey, but you know that you didn't need any of that. This wont change how I feel about you, Kane." He stated in a comforted tone of voice. The son of Demeter panted a kiss on his temple. "In her defense...it's a lot to swallow?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 9:17 pm