A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

No fun Without A Little Mischief

Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5513
    Registration date : 2011-11-10

No fun Without A Little Mischief  - Page 2 Empty Re: No fun Without A Little Mischief

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 7/15/2015, 10:23 pm

Prince shrugged, maybe to the idea of self-destruction, maybe because he didn't expect her to say something that would change his ways forever - or for the next 3 years at most. He wasn't sure if she understood him completely, or even if his words made any sense. He would still write a book over that feeling, but for now, it was better to stop thinking about it and focus on the moment. He almost didn't notice when she started to undress in front of him, and then, all his did was to wide his eyes like a moron geek. He tried to avoid looking at her breasts under the black bikini that perfectly matched her olive skin. He would feel very unclassy if she caught him looking. Or if she heard him stuttering as he answered. "That's a hard decision." He murmured.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

No fun Without A Little Mischief  - Page 2 Empty Re: No fun Without A Little Mischief

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/15/2015, 10:32 pm

Andy giggled with every ounce of flirtyness she could manage.Well make it simpler and just go for it.She said diving down slightly and resurfacing with her hair pressed against her skin and her skin glistening with the moisture from the spring.It sure is lonely here.She signed, floating on her back with grace.
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 7/15/2015, 11:24 pm

Prince watched as she entered the water, moving his eyes nervously. How did Andy get so hot, all of sudden? Was he dreaming? Was she a succubus waiting to feast on his male soul? Well, whatever. Nothing could go too wrong. "Sure, as long as you don't make any sudden move." He said, finally, and felt really relieved that she hadn't destroyed his ability to speak, or to be charmingly ironic. He took off his precious jacket, folded it carefully and laid it on a stone as if it was a newborn. Then he took off his shirt. He wasn't exactly skinny, and he would usually undress his torso with more naturality, if his ego weren't languishing because of the way how she looked at him. He was wearing trunks, but the creepy detail was that Andy didn't seem to know or care about that. He stared at her for a moment, trying to guess what she was thinking about, before he entered the water.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/15/2015, 11:30 pm

Andy laughed again and dove beneath the surface, coming up a few inches away from Prince before winking and swimming away. She way toying with him again and was loving it more than she probably should have. Didn't matter to her, all she wanted to do was see how far she had to go before he broke. That was the fun part after all. Making the boy work and bend until he broke and was all hers.
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 7/16/2015, 6:42 am

OOC: It's 7 AM and I just woke up. In case you don't know, a succubus is a female demon who attacks men in their sleep and feed on their vital energy until they wake up dead out of natural causes. A succubus would decide if she would kill him in one night or weak him slowly. Kinda like a spiritual vampire. The male version is an inccubus. Prince is obsessed about this kind of stuff just like me.

Prince stood still for a while, watching Andy swimming, so calm and gracious that he felt an irresistible desire to scare her. He dove as deep as he could, disappearing in the water, and then emerged right behind her. He grabbed her from behind, tightly enough only to speed the beats of her heart, kissed her cheek and then let her go. "I was wondering... If you were a succubus, would you kill me at once or little by little?"  He asked, turning until he was in front of her again. His eyes sparkled with fun and probably passion. That was a serious question. If she replied "little by little", it meant that she really liked him.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/16/2015, 11:52 am

OOC: I know what they are. They've been in several books I've read.

Andy thought for a moment and then let out a deep chuckle.And who's to say I'm not one? She smirked and then winked. She loved the idea of being a Succubus. It founded fun, exciting and full of playful things.I think I'll save you for a while before I have my fun. She grinned evilly before swimming away and humming a mindless, sort of dark, tune.
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 7/17/2015, 12:17 am

OOC: Alright. Sorry for the wait.

Andy should stop chuckling like that, it caused a strange effect on Prince's mind and heart, and that wasn't good at all. He had to constantly remember himself that she was evil. They had barely met and she had greeted him with a scythe. But he could be cruel as well, so she was mainly a good opponent. He paused and thought for a moment. "No, I don't think you're literally a demon. I'm sure I'm not dreaming right now. All you did was kiss me and I don't feel as if I were slowly dying. But still, I don't care. There are many worse ways to be killed." He said, at last, and then he realized that he was talking to himself. Andy had  swum away as if she wanted to beat him by exhaustion. He sighed and went after her. "My patience has an end. I'll catch you and I won't let go this time, you cute little siren demon witch." He muttered. That didn't really sound like a threat. He tried to reach for her hand under the water, when he realized that she was humming something. An obscure, kind of creepy song. "Are you trying to put a spell on me? There's no need for that." He laughed.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/17/2015, 12:34 am

At the mention of her song the daughter og Hecate shrugged, she really didn't know what it was.Not a clue sweet luv, just something I made up I guess. She admitted while she smiled at the siren remark.Darling if I was a siren you would already be dead and gone. she laughed to herself before fiddling with her naval piercing. It had been years since she had gotten a piercing and the one on her stomach was the most recent.Maybe if I got my tongue done. she wondered to herself.
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 7/19/2015, 6:39 pm

Did she just call him "sweet luv"? He hoped it was ironic. He could never be someone's "sweet luv". "I'm sure you would reduce me to a bunch of bloody bones. I just hope you would... Enjoy your meal? I must admit, those sirens almost scare me, more than demons or witches. Because I don't believe in demons and the only witch I know is a cutie." Prince said before he dared to kiss her one more time. Then he realized, for the first time, that she had a naval piercing. It seemed discreet and it looked good on her. That was suprising, because he always thought that most people looked rather ugly with that kind of piercing. He almost started to talk about how she could catch an infection, but he didn't think it would be a good idea to upset her more. He poked it gently. "Did it hurt a lot? Did you cry?" He grinned teasingly.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/19/2015, 8:59 pm

Andy looked confused at first and she then just laughed.Not at all. Common misconception about piercings is the more odd the place the more pain it causes. My naval didn't hurt one bit but I am almost certain I will be in a little pain for my tongue when I go get it done soon. She said calmly, before treading water and staying there with a small smile on her face.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 11:56 am