A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

To be or not to be is that not thy question? (Bad Robot)

Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

To be or not to be is that not thy question? (Bad Robot) - Page 2 Empty Re: To be or not to be is that not thy question? (Bad Robot)

Post by Kwacken 8/14/2015, 11:47 am

"We are denied the company and love of men, but I have kissed before. No man. I would not break my vow so frivolously." Asina said, her voice a soft purr. "But I am fond of the company of women, and I feel a great deal of affection towards you."
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1696
    Registration date : 2014-07-20

To be or not to be is that not thy question? (Bad Robot) - Page 2 Empty Re: To be or not to be is that not thy question? (Bad Robot)

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 8/14/2015, 12:24 pm

Oh. Em would be lying if she said that in the past she had not felt drawn towards female company. She had one huge crush on Aria which she was reluctant to confess to as Aria had been everything towards her, a friend, an ally, a tutor, a mentor and someone to admire.
    She did feel a great affection towards Asina. "I think you are great as well."
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 8/15/2015, 4:03 am

"You're not really comfortable with this conversation, are you?" Asina asked gently, her dark eyes looking into Emily's. She understood the hesitation, but she herself was long since over it. She had been alone a long time. It wasn't natural.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 8/15/2015, 12:56 pm

"Well..." Honestly she wasn't, Em had never been good round this sort of conversation even before she became a Hunter. Then there was that boy who liked her as a Hunter, that had been difficult to get with. Best way to get rid of him, hide behind Aria for protection.
    Aria happened to be rather good at getting rid of unwelcome and not to mention unwanted male attention.

"I don't know." Em admitted. "I've not had a whole lot of experience in this sort of conversational matter."
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 8/15/2015, 6:35 pm

Asina nodded, shifting her position slightly. She stopped running her fingers along Emily's skin, but didn't remove her hand. "I have no intention of making you uneasy. It is a queer and different conversational matter, isn't it? I mean no harm. I just find Hunting to be extremely lonely."
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 8/16/2015, 2:36 am

"How though? We have each other." She meant not just the pair of them but also all of their sisters and the various animals which kept the Hunters company.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 8/16/2015, 2:44 am

Asina snorted through her nose. "Not that I don't dearly love all my sisters of the Hunt, but it is not the same. Personalities clash. Hubris and, how do you call it? Ego? Egos. It is hard to truly feel a strong bond. There are few who know of my life before the Hunt, most are passed into Elysium or reincarnated. Few I feel comfortable telling of my past, of my fears, my doubts, my feelings." Asina shifted again, this time not because her position was uncomfortable. "Most see me as a sarcastic troublemaker, and do not take the time or effort to know or understand me."
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 8/16/2015, 12:55 pm

Em listened to her quietly. "Oh... Do you want to talk or do something?" Emily suggested uncertain as to what to say. Perhaps they, well if they both had feelings for each other and did Em want to live forever never having a first kiss? Sure she had got close in the past, yet now she would never have a boyfriend despite that boy she used to have feelings for. Em would never have a first kiss, go on a date, it might be nice to have a kiss with Asina, a first kiss for them both. Besides Asina was pretty
    cool.
    And... Well she did have some feelings for her.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 8/22/2015, 1:39 am

"We can talk, yes. Not much to do at this hour." Asina said, smiling a little. It was a little disappointing that Emily didn't seem as interested, but she wasn't going to push the issue. If she didn't have feelings, she didn't have feelings. Asina didn't want to make Emily feel uncomfortable. Maybe she had tried too hard.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 11:22 am