A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Cue poker face (private Green)

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Cue poker face (private Green) Empty Cue poker face (private Green)

Post by Mason 7/28/2015, 10:49 pm

Another vacation, though, on better circumstances.

Colten's step-family, more notably his adoptive-sister. wanted to take their sweet little adoptive baby on vacation, but after telling his sister over the phone about Leandra and the robots and what happened last time, she agreed to let him bring friends, that way if something happened at camp again, he'd have buddies to back him up.

His orders were 2 people, no girls. Colten didn't like the 'no girls' rule--stupid overprotective sister.

So, he decided to take Wade and Vino on a 2 week vacation to Vegas. He told Leandra as well as Tiberia and Romulus, also mistakes he made last time. Then he was teased by Wade that Romulus was going to steal Leandra away when he was gone.

He was joking with him. Right?

Please tell him that Wade was joking?
    ----
    Wade sat in their hotel room, on their first day arriving, Hobbes and him watching TV. He wasn't sure where (I will name Colten's sister one day I promise), Vino, or Colten was. He sat up as the door opened.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Cue poker face (private Green) Empty Re: Cue poker face (private Green)

Post by Green 7/29/2015, 12:48 am

Cue poker face (private Green) Tumblr_m5ex0pCexb1rxnoe0o1_500

Vino walked into the hotel room with his bags. "Damn, son. We got the hook up." He exclaimed with a grin on his face. His eyes looked around in the room. His eyes fell on Hobbes, they were cool now, and Wade. "Hey, wassup?" He asked before throwing his duffle bags near an empty bed. He wore a simple white tank top, his gold necklace, and black jeans.

"Yo, thanks for inviting me on this trip, Colt." He gave his fellow Roman a single nod before dapping up Wade, then Hobbes.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/29/2015, 10:34 am

"Ah, it's no problem. So, what should we do our first day here? Explore around? (Sister's name) said that we have to be back by 8 PM, but besides that, just stay in a group. And we can't split up. So, Wade, you can't be a bum for once and be suspicious of everything." Colten rolled his eyes. "I say we go to a restaraunt, so we can say we've tried Vegas food!"

"Colten, this place is where party people live. I would be careful." Wade rolled his eyes. "I'll come, but only because I don't disobey authority, plus you two in Vegas alone? No thank you. Hobbes, you stay here and....be cool."

"Woo, Vegas food!" Colten said.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Post by Green 7/29/2015, 11:37 pm

Vino smirked at the two brothers. "I say we go down stairs to see how everything is, see if we can get some food that isn't laced with that crazy @ss stuff, then head back up stairs. Therefore tomorrow, we'll know what's up." He suggested to the both of them. "Sound cool?" He asked.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/30/2015, 9:22 am

"I guess that's cool." Colten nodded, heading downstairs (he may have had a slight fear of elevators), with Wade behind him.

"I'm not sure what to get, to be honest," Wade said, when they were there. "A hamburger? Even Vegas couldn't mess up a hamburger." That earned him some looks.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 11:58 pm