A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

Ares cabin strip-poker (private for Draco, Prophet and Manda)

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Ares cabin strip-poker (private for Draco, Prophet and Manda) Empty Ares cabin strip-poker (private for Draco, Prophet and Manda)

Post by Morgan Landry 1/29/2015, 9:03 pm

The tequila bottles thumped as Chiara put them on the table. Whilst everyone was out doing sing-alongs in the Amphitheater, Evander, Clarisse, Damian and Chiara had decided to stay in their cabin for some late night strip-poker. Only to the underwear, mind you. This here was purely sibling-ly and platonic.
    Everyone had to have the same layer of clothes though so shirt, jacket, trousers, socks, shoes, random accessory, belt and underwear. Chiara had for that her black Monster drink tank top (with the three neon green claw marks on the front), urban camouflage trousers, black jacket, bullet belt and Mickey Mouse socks. Just kidding, they're printed with pirate flags. For her accessory she had picked a black bandanna Namir had sewn with a shark mouth some years ago, she was very fond of the thing, and was of course wearing her eternal metal-tipped combat boots.

"So!" she grinned at her siblings, a crooked smile splitting her overfreckled face. "Ready to get your butts kicked?"

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 1/30/2015, 12:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Ares cabin strip-poker (private for Draco, Prophet and Manda) Empty Re: Ares cabin strip-poker (private for Draco, Prophet and Manda)

Post by Kwacken 1/29/2015, 9:14 pm

Evander didn't often drink, in fact, he rarely drank, but a Hermes guy had managed to smuggle a bunch of beer in, and while it wasn't German beer, it was halfway decent. He had a beer in hand, sitting in the cabin wearing a jacket over his orange shirt and jeans, his belt and boots, and a hat.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

Ares cabin strip-poker (private for Draco, Prophet and Manda) Empty Re: Ares cabin strip-poker (private for Draco, Prophet and Manda)

Post by Brastus 1/29/2015, 9:39 pm

The loud sound of boots landing against the floor of the cabin was heard throughout the cabin. The large and muscular son of Ares called Damien sported a massive grin on his face. He was excited for the day. He didn't spend much time with his technically boss, Clarissa yet he was anxious to see her lose against him. He brought about five bottles of Spanish rum and two bottles of Vodka he had stashed away from Mr. D.

As per the rules of strip poker, he had to wear the same amount of clothes as his siblings, therefore he was wearing a black leather  studded coat over a simple  white tank top, black trousers and combat boots. For his accessories he wore a belt made out of padlocks, black socks with sword designs, a thumb ring and his signature dagger-like necklace. He proceeded to walk towards his sister Chiara and placed the rum and vodka near them. While he was at it he also styled his hair backwards in a slightly spiky way like he always did.

"As$holes waddaya want, rum or vodka? It's Spanish!" Said Damien with pride since it's common knowledge that the best rum is from Spain. His blue eyes crazy with anticipation.

Damien's fully-dressed appearance :
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/29/2015, 9:54 pm

"All of the above, man," Chiara laughed, grabbing her glass. "I'll have some rum first though."

Taking the bottle from Damien, she poured some into her glass and rose it. "To Ares!" And gulped it down. The alcohol set her throat ablaze but damn did it feel good. "Wow man, that's some serious sht you got there! Spanish, huh?"

Clarisse on her side was mixing the cards before distributing them to her siblings.

Evander:

Clarisse:

Damien:

Jayce:

Chiara:
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 1/29/2015, 10:00 pm

Evander finished his beer, looking at the cards."Rum, brother! To Ares!" He bellowed, his voice luckily mostly deep. He picked up some cards, looking at the hand before carefully setting them down, keeping his face as normal as possible.
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1136
    Registration date : 2013-02-19

Post by Prophet 1/30/2015, 1:16 am

I'd finally decided to go to Camp Half-Blood. Chiron had told me to go to the Ares cabin for the time being. I came in in a black jacket, white T-shirt, jeans with a belt that had my sword and dagger sheathed, and tennis shoes.

These were my...Greek siblings? They seemed pretty rowdy. Then again, Leandra had advised I be more casual. I came in and said, "Hey, I'm Jayce Alden, came here from Camp Jupiter. I'm a son of Mars. You can call me Nightfall if you like."
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 1/30/2015, 1:38 am

"'Eh, we got ourselves a Roman! Come, sit, drink, be merry." Evander said, smiling brightly. "Although you're missing the famous camp sing along, and how Grandma puts on her armor. Evander, you can call me Evander. This is Damien, Chiara and our lovely head counselor Clarisse Drakon-slayer. Evander said politely, though he was already wondering how fast it would take to strip the Roman, and if they could haze him. Yes. Haze the Roman. He shot a look over at his siblings.
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 1/30/2015, 1:47 am

I said, "Oh well," at the things I'd missed. There would be another time. I had a bad feeling, but dismissed it as my ever alertness. I said, "Someone hand me a drink, I really don't care what. What exactly are you guys doing as of right now?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/30/2015, 8:01 am

"Doing a strip-poker," Chiara said and handed him five cards. "Here's your hand."

She leaned back in her chair, putting her feet on the table and examining her own cards. 3 of Diamonds, 6 of Diamonds, 6 of Hearts, 10 of Spades, King of Spades. Well then.
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 1/30/2015, 12:24 pm

I said, "Okay then," as I looked at my cards. A five and two of diamonds, a three of spades, a seven of hearts, and a Queen of Cloves. Not a great hand, but could have been a lot worse.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 1/30/2015, 7:02 pm

"Sit, Roman. Five card draw." Evander said, looking at his cards again. Five, eight, nine and ace of hearts. Queen of spades. He was screwed of he didn't draw a heart. He might as well take his shirt off now. The demigod kept his face still, but tapped his fingers against his thigh.
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 1/30/2015, 7:11 pm

I sat down as I was asked, no point in standing forever. I was thinking I'd play things safe for the time being. I decided to ask for a drink, "You have any rum? I'd like some if you've got any." I remembered playing poker in a sort of tournament in the mess hall at Camp Jupiter. There was no stripping, but still, I was reminded of it.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/30/2015, 7:34 pm

"Help yaself," Chiara said, passing him the bottle. "Okay, everyone ready? Let's start."

She gave them a grin and got rid of her 3 of Diamonds, putting it upside-down on the table then drawing another card from the deck in exchange. 9 of Spades. Dammit. Well at least she had a pair.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 1/30/2015, 9:58 pm

Evander took a deep breath and put down his queen of spades. He pulled up a queen of hearts and exhaled deeply. His boots were safe for now.

"Ah, so, house rules are what? Winner picks a person, lowest hand strips or all losing hands strip? 'Cause that'll change how fast everyone gets skivvied." Evander asked, setting his cards down to swig alcohol. "Or do we bet clothing items?"
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 1/30/2015, 11:04 pm

I decided on getting rid of my 3 of spades, and pulled up a 2 of cloves. I had a pair now, if anything. I got two or three shots of rum, nothing overboard. That would be betraying my better reasoning. I had a bad feeling that I'd be the one to get stripped first, and be vulnerable. I dismissed it as my tendency to expect the worst. My training didn't mix with casual settings, I could tell. A past as a soldier and nothing else wouldn't go away in one night.

I heard the comment about the rules and said, "I think lowest hand, makes there a clear winner and loser that way. But that's just me. Anyone else agree?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/31/2015, 6:39 am

"Nah, all the losers strip off a piece of clothing," Chiara grinned.

She briefly put her cards down to get a shot of tequila, gulping it down, her smile growing. Ahh, how many times she had played strip-poker with her cousin and their crew in Corsica. Of course they all stopped at underwear but since she was the only girl she had caught some stares. She had waved them off since after all, they spent most of their holidays in bathing suits anyway.

OOC: I think it's better that way because it's quicker ^^
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 1/31/2015, 6:45 am

OOC: I have some stuff to take care off, but don't skip or take me out of the action ok :D
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/31/2015, 6:55 am

OOC: We won't, we love you <3
    Prophet
    Prophet
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Prophet 1/31/2015, 10:55 am

I responded, "Okay then, for a fast paced game. Why not?" I then took another shot of rum, I knew I could handle it. I said, "You know, you guys are a hell of a lot more casual than back at Camp Jupiter. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing, honestly."

OOC: We won't advance this hand without you Draco.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 2/2/2015, 8:16 pm

Damien proceeded to smirk widely at everybody at the table. He had turned in three cards in his hands so he could get three cards. He got 1 King of Hearts, 1 Four of Cloves and luckily another 7, this time a 7 of Spades. He now had a three of a kind, a pretty strong hand mind you. He then took a serious face and took an entire gulp of rum from another bottle he had for himself.

"How bout we make it even more interesting, the one with the lowest hand has to tell us a secret!" Proposed Damien as he looked straight at Chaira , his intended target.

Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 2/2/2015, 8:23 pm

Evander chuckled, nodding his consent for the secrets. He took another shot of rum, feeling the burn down to his stomach. "Yes, Greeks are more casual. Takes a while to get used to, I would have probably done better in a Roman camp, but there are decided benefits to the Greek methods and being casual."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/2/2015, 8:58 pm

"Yeah. No," Chiara told Damien. She didn't have a lot of secrets but those she had she kept them for herself. They were called secrets for a reason. It was very rare that someone learned one of them. "So, everyone puts down their hand?" She asked and put her pair of 6 on the table.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 2/2/2015, 9:03 pm

Evander laid down his cards with a fairly triumphant grin."Boom, baby! Flush. Try and beat that, boys." He did a little bit of a victory dance, fairly certain no one would beat it.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/2/2015, 9:10 pm

"Dangit I'm screwed. Damien! Gimme some vodka."

Grabbing the bottle with a laugh, she opened the lid and poured herself a glass.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 2/2/2015, 9:19 pm

"Ah crap!" Snarled Damien as he handed Chaira a bottle of vodka. He himself placed his three-of-a-kind on the table and grumbled. He wasn't particularly fond of removing his clothes. However he knew the rules of the game and had to do what was expected.

"Do I really have to strip-dance? I doubt anybody here wants to see a giant like me dance around. Grr....guess I'll start with my coat." Said Damien as he began to removed his leather jacket. He didn't want to start doing a show for anybody and he would not be the only one doing so. He only removed one sleeve before seeing his other siblings take off their clothes. He wanted to wait so be could see what they would do before he did something he would regret.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 10:13 am