A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Back to New Zealand (private:Me and Draco)

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Back to New Zealand (private:Me and Draco) Empty Back to New Zealand (private:Me and Draco)

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/19/2015, 10:53 pm

Eighteen and a half hours on a metal container over the ocean was not exactly the best way to spend a day but it was well worth it. After rising at Midnight Lena and Damien spent all of their day on the plane for Lena's home, New Zealand. It was the dead of winter so she had high hopes for this trip and wanted it to be better than when she lived there with her family. She hoped with Damien's being there that her family would be much more relaxed.

The girl emailed her mother a month in advance and found that during her three years at camp her mother had gone on to give birth to a little baby girl and they adopted a six year old boy. Lena, having no siblings at all growing up, was both shocked and glad to know her mother was going to have another group of children to watch over. If there was one thing her mother loved it was children of all ages.

The private jet arrived on her father's private air strip at precisely 19 hours after the flight took off so it was later afternoon and the sun shone brightly on the fresh snow from earlier that day. Lena spotted the family Hummer Limo and smiled, he mother must have told her stepfather about how much she liked the bigger car. The Daughter of Thantos packed nothing for the trip and was glad to be going home to meet her new family for the first time, as well as seeing her mother again. As the jet stopped a woman stepped out of the car and Lena shrieked a little before grinning wildly. Her mother was standing in the snow of the landing strip and grinning as her matching jet black hair blew from the turbines and cold New Zealand.

Her mother, whether she saw Lena or not, gave a wave at the get as a smaller figure climbed out of the car and was scooped up into the woman's arms. The little figure was Lena's half sister, Carina Duchannes, and she was looking forward to meeting her older sister as Lena was to meet her.

Spoiler:
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

Back to New Zealand (private:Me and Draco) Empty Re: Back to New Zealand (private:Me and Draco)

Post by Brastus 2/21/2015, 11:28 pm

Damien had fallen asleep! He was not really used to traveling on a plane for 19 hours and while he could endure a trip to Spain, which meant he could stay up for 12 hours, he couldn't pull off 19. Therefore the brawny son of Ares had remained in the plane as he had flown on it. Barrettes with just his black trousers on and his shirt and coat tossed to his side. He wasn't one for stripping but he, for some strange reason, was feeling hot ( OOC: in the literal sense!) and was currently sweating from his brow and impressive chest. He had no idea the plane had landed and in fact had been enthralled in a deep, deep sleep.

He could see his dream vividly. He saw her resting against his chest while his arms were around her waist in a loving embrace. They were sitting down on a comfortable ground watching the sunset. It was rather cliched in his opinion, but he had to admit he would love the prospect of having such proximity with Lena. She meant the world to him and was someone he cared about tremendously. He never could imagine seeing her sad again, not after what happened in Spain. By then he had sworn to himself he would never have her be sad again and would only treat her like the amazing person she was.

The inglorious sleeper however did nothing to be discreet about his snores and let out awful sounds from his mouth and nostrils as he slept deeply in the seat he had taken on the private jet. His dagger-like pendant still hanged from his neck, which looked oddly dangerous since the tip, which was actually sharp, was aimed at his left pectoral. He however kept sleeping comfortably since he thought they were still flying.

OOC: i wanna see Lena smack Damien to consciousness.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Back to New Zealand (private:Me and Draco) Empty Re: Back to New Zealand (private:Me and Draco)

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/23/2015, 6:55 pm

Lena turned towards Damien and frowned internally. She knew that he was going to fall asleep eventually but she just wished he was awake to see her family waiting for the two of them. However, that wasn’t going to stop the daughter of Thantos from waking him up, daughter of the dead style. She walked over to where the boy sat in his chair and held her hand up in the air. Damien was an Ares after all, he was used to violent wake up calls. With as much force as the girl could muster she brought her hand down and slapped Damien right across the face, feeling her flesh sting as she did so.

To her surprise, Damien didn’t move an inch. Lena continued this twice more and grew frustrated when it didn’t work. That’s when she got an evil idea. Summoning her scythe the daughter of Thantos dragged the tip of the blade across his forearm just enough to cause a slight rip in the skin and a small line of blood formed but didn’t run down his arm. If this didn’t wake up the son of Ares she was just going to leave him in the jet and make him find his own way to her manor.

Lena let out a scof and walked to get her guitar and carry on bag from the compartment above the seats. She may have all of her clothes in New Zealand but nobody could replace the guitar she brought everywhere. With her case in one hand, her bang over her shoulder and her scythe in the other the raven haired girl walked out of the jet and onto the tarmac to greet her mother who came rushing to her with the little girl in her arms.

Lena! My sweet Lena it is lovely to see you again. I see you still have the scythe I gave you for christmas years ago. I hope it has treated you well at camp and kept you safe. Sarafin said as she embraced her daughter and held the other on her hip. The small figure squirmed on her mother’s hip and reached towards Lena, slightly begging to be held by the new girl. With a slight laugh Lena brought her sister into her arms and let her mother hold the scythe. Hello there my little Carina. I have long awaited meeting you. The older sister said with grace as the little girl giggled and poked her older sister’s nose.And where is Nero? With John i'm assuming. Lena said trying to keep the distan out of her voice. She may have had to accept her step father into the family but that didn’t mean she had to like him. The man was a horrible parent so she thanked Zeus that her mother would be kind to Nero and Carina.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/3/2015, 9:01 pm

"OW! What the hell Lena!" Snarled Damien as he saw his bleeding forearm, burgle up with a thin line of blood. To be honest he did allow her to get angry after ignoring her slap and letting her get all frustrated. Still though, it wasn't an excuse to scratch him up. Although, this was Lena. The girl that drove him crazy in both all the right ways and some minor bad ways, like the instance right now. He however did not make a scene, since he knew how important it was for Lena to make a good first impression on her family. Since he had been bare-chested for now, he decided to wear a grayish blue long sleeve shirt with the top three buttons left undone, with a wool black and white mash blazer jacket over it and a pair of deep-blue jeans with black leather boots and a beanie on his head. After he got dressed, Damien decided to groggily exit the plane as he stumbled around and walked sheepishly down to the ground.

"Hey there!" smiled Damien in a dogged and very tired way as he approached Lena and the person he assumed was his mother. He proceeded to drop his powerful arms on her in a reverse hug and then gave her a kiss on the cheek. He then turned to Lena's mother and gave her a relaxed grin. He tried to act casual and nice, but somehow he felt he came off like a bum.

"Good morning. You must be Lena's mother. Name's Damien Gladiolus Castillo, at your service." Said Damien as he bowed down to Lena's mother in a formal way and gave her a kiss on her hand, like his mom had tough him do to during his very brief etiquette classes with her.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 3/18/2015, 12:00 am

Lena let out a small giggle as Damien hugged her and her younger sister from behind then give her a kiss on the cheek. She had to admit, the boy did have charm at times. When he placed a kiss on her mother's hand she rolled her eyes and her mother pulled her hand back, embracing the tall son of Ares in a hug. I know a demigod when I see one. Leanna tells me you're a son of Ares, god of war if I'm correct. The thin woman said stepping out of the embrace as Lena ignored her and talked to her younger sister about Nero and her stepfather. It really is a pleasure to have a new face in the castle. I hope you don't mind having a room across from my daughters. The other four are being remodeled and this is the only one done. I do apologize. I wish I could give you one of the larger rooms.

Lena, who was so over the small talk, placed her sister on the ground and watched her run to the large car.Not that this isn't fun but can we please get home? I want to change into something nicer before I show Damien around and hide from John. The daughter of Thantos said with disgust. She didn't like her stepfather and she made it very well known to everyone and anyone who knew her or asked about him. Yes he was the cause for the castle and yes he gave her anything she asked but that was the problem. If it were up to him he would let everyone run rampant through the town and house, thankfully her mother had some common sense. Amy, her mother, nodded and walked to the hummer limo as Lena followed and pulled Damien along with her but stopped just out of earshot of her mom.You and I are going to a party tonight. Dress streetish or you are so not gonna like the name calling. Lena said finally before getting in the vehicle and waiting for Damien who was probably in shock.[/color]

Last edited by nerissaterzi on 4/27/2015, 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 3/18/2015, 6:09 pm

Being raised in Europa, Damian was a bit off guard when he was greeted so freely by Lena's mother who acted as if she had known him for her whole life. He had to admit though that her relaxed approach to him did in fact relief him a bit. Still hugging Lena with his big arms, the son of Ares became trapped by the middle-aged woman's hug. He quite literally squawked when he was hugged himself yet chuckled innocently afterwards. Meanwhile, he noticed the smaller kid near Lena and immediately picked it up. He started to play with the small, fragile thing as if it was some dumbbell, although the little one looked more than thrilled to be lifted up by someone who physically resembled a comic-book hero.

"I love kids!" announced Damian as he continued playing with Lena's sibling. He was completely oblivious to what was going on around him and instead allowed his deep paternal instincts to kick in. After playing around, he placed Lena's younger sister on his shoulders and allowed her to sit down on his wide back so she could watch the world from his tall perspective.

"Hello young one! My name is Damian and I love to fight bad guys!" Smiled Damian as he, poorly, paid no attention to Lena's words. He heard something about a party and clothes, but he in all honesty wasn't focus on partying when he could spend his time with a member of the younger generation. He continued to let the little kid laugh and giggle as he began to run in small circles, much to the girl's amusement.

"Why didn't you tell me you had a badass kid?" interrogated Damian as he softly picked up the little girl again and gently put her down on the ground so he could return to Lena's side. He had to admit he had a very poor control over his father-like attachment. Mostly likely a product of the absence of his own father during his early years. In fact the only father he knew was Rafael and he came into his life when he was already a teen. Still, he paid attention to Lena immediately and stood up right next to her side with a satisfied grin on his face.

OOC: yes Damian literally loses it when he sees a kid. Hint Hint.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 3/18/2015, 11:50 pm

Lena laughed as Damien completely fanboyed over her younger half sister and found it to be rather touching considering she didn't think the son of Ares would be so good with kids. When he asked why she didn't tell him about her siblings she shrugged.You didn't ask. The girl smirked as her mother let out a small laugh of her own. The raven haired girl climbed into the limo and sat on one of the shorter sides, laying down to take up the whole space. She couldn't sleep on the plane but she sure as Hades sleep in the car. As her mother played with her younger sister in the car they waited for Damien to hop in so they could drive to the castle.Come now Damien. If you keep us waiting we won't make it back in time for supper and i asked the chiefs to prepare Lena's favorite Amy taunted as Lena bolted up and started shouting at Damien in Greek to hurry up.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 4/23/2015, 11:20 pm

OOC: I'll skip for a few minutes and just hurry up the whole thing to after the scene.

It was too early! It was too damm early! I didn't know whether I should rush off and snarl at the sun for coming up, or ignore it and just close my eyes and lay my head down on the comfortable pillow. I groggily groaned to myself and turned around. Immediately I noticed Lena in all of her beauty. She was completely undisturbed by the sunlight and was still sound asleep. I felt a genuine smile appear on my face and I immediately snuggled next to her. I tried to be covert and not wake her up. So I gently wrapped my arm over her and brought her softly to my chest. Even though i would not really go bucket sleep, I could at least hold her, the woman i loved most in the world, for a couple brief seconds. Once she was lying on my chest I began to brush her hair with my fingers, allowing them to satisfy their inquisitiveness. Afterwards, I looked around the room, trying my hardest to not wake her up.

OOC: sorry for short post.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/23/2015, 11:37 pm

Lena stirred in her sleep slightly as she felt a new thing around her pulling her but she ignored it. If anything it was her siblings or Thor. Wait. The younger ones would be in school and Thor was in the den last she checked. Feeling slightly frightful the daughter of Thantos turned in her bed and noticed Damien next to her. With a relaxed sigh she looked up at him and gave a half smile. I forgot you were there. She admitted with a soft, half asleep, laugh. Lena was a complete girly girl in the mornings because she had just woken up and was half asleep.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 4/24/2015, 12:20 am

"Damm, I was that forgettable? Ouch amor mio!" I joked as I chuckled to her comment and proceeded to caress her lovely face with my rough hands and then giving her a kiss on her cheek. Afterwards, I relaxed back on the bed and covered us with the white sheets that had veiled us before. I had no idea on what hour it was and quite frankly, I didn't care. All I knew was that she was here and I was with her. I had already given up far too much to be with her. It wouldn't be fair to just care about anything else aside her right now.  I embraced her as I leaned back against the bed stance and then smiled.

"You smell like roses sweetheart!" I joked with clear sarcasm in my voice. I knew she couldn't resist king a comment out of that, which si why I did it. I grabbed her hand like I previously had before and then proceeded to lead her down to the bed with her face and mine meeting each other. That way we could look straight at each other. I pushed a strand of hair that formed on her head aside and then softened my eyes. I was, for the first time in a very very long time, both fully in love and happy.

OOC: amor mio = my love in Spanish

OOC: let's more or less match the post size Neri :)
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/26/2015, 6:28 pm

Oh come on. I'm only teasing. Lena giggled and kissed Damien's nose. She felt the sheets pull up over her body and begin being pulled closer to her love. He pushed a few hairs from her face and she smiled before closing her eyes and just relishing in the moment the two of them were having. The clock on Lena's nightstand read 10:30 and Lena flailed.Crap! I have to get up and meet my old friends. They want to see you of course, not unusual. The daughter of Thantos said as she ran into her bathroom and turned on the water for it to start heating up before running into her walk in closet and grabbing some clothes she always love.COME ON DAMIEN!!!! She complained as she locked herself in her bathroom to shower and dress.

About twenty minutes later the water turned off and various heavy metal lyrics could be heard from the bathroom through the thin walls. A hairdryer sounded and a few Greek curse words were spoken as Lena tried to tame her messy hair. A few more moments later Lena walked out of her bathroom with a duffel bag over her shoulder, a cigarette in her mouth, and a hand on her bare hip thanks to her chosen outfit of the day.Do I have to blast you out of bed myself?! Come on! The girl scolded at Damien seeing him still in bed. Thor bounded into the room and jumped up onto the warm spot where Lena was about forty five minutes ago.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 4/28/2015, 12:09 am

Let me be perfectly clear. An exhausted Damian plus a hyperactive Lena equals a bad situation. How the hell did this girl have so much energy after a night like that? It was like if she had just recharged her batteries. Meanwhile, here in Mount Spain, I felt all my muscles weigh me down like anchors do to boats. I had no interest in getting up and meeting a bunch of people, especially before having even a morsel of food. I groaned as Lena rushed off to the bathroom in a wild frenzied dance carrying all her things. I just looked at her like if she was some crazy person with all her objects falling down and her too-much exuberant self.

I had decided that a five minute nap would not be the death of me. So I allowed my vision to rest and curtained my iris with my lids. Afterwards, I snuggled deeper into the comfortable pillow top bed and buried my head on the pillow. I had no idea how I looked during my sleep, but if I had to guess I could imagine I looked like a hungry beast with my mouth open and my form sprawled over the bed. Mentally I counted down the seconds. It went one, ten, twenty, thirty, forty, fifty and sixty, now repeat again four more times. Or was it five times? Bah, I didn't have both the energy or patience to think deeply about it. It wasn't the great escape or a mystery that Sherlock needed to investigate.

My still somnolent head was comfortably resign down all nice and poshly before I thunderous BLAM erupted and that damm dog jumped over me. To say that I was caught off guard was an understatement. I snarled at the dog and picked it up, groggily looking at it with my blue eyes. I shook him up three times before gently placing him down on the ground. My attention now shifted to Lena who had a frown and a grimace on her face. I couldn't really make out what she was saying to me, so I just threw my hand at her and returned to the attractive pillow with a great big smile on my face.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/28/2015, 10:25 pm

Did you just shake my dog? That's it! Lena snapped at Damien as she snuffed her cigarette out in a nearby tray. She dropped her things and jumped onto the bed that Damien had decided he would occupy. She began jumping and nearly falling on him before finally sitting on top of him and shaking him.Get your lazy bum out of bed or I'm going to,personally see to it that the cooks give you a cold breakfast. The girl threatened as she knew food would end up doing the trick.

What could she say? Lena was feeling playful. She took the glass of water that always sat on her nightstand and dribbled a few drops onto Damien's head before dashing to hide behind the beanbag chair she had in her room. If there was one thing she didn't want it was to be the first thing touched after waking a sleepy Ares.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 5/6/2015, 11:02 pm

"You wouldn't!" I gasped with my eyes diluting into clear orbs of fright. The prospect of going with a cold breakfast in this already cold place was something that I, he who is most accustomed to hot temperatures, would defiantly not enjoy. Yet again, the bed was just so comfortable and I was so tired. I didn't know which was worst, seeing my girlfriend get mad at me, waking up before I wanted to, or being served cold breakfast. I guess that as I boyfriend I should say that being an angry girlfriend was the worst, but as a spaniard, I had to say that cold breakfast took the cake. I groaned after the girl with the skimpy outfit rocked me like a damm dog. Afterwards I snarled at her and playfully rocked her back before she removed her arms from me. I forced on a smile, with my half-open eyes, and then I sighed.

"Guess there's no point in goin back to bed with you making all this noise. Just give me a second before I gather my stuff." I said, finally surrendering to her desires. I hoped a hot breakfast was worth all this mess.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/13/2015, 11:29 am

More Rpg

Lena smiled and heard her phone starts playing the song GDFR and she squealed with glee. Answering it quickly she started speaking hurriedly and giggly. She started talking about the clubs and everything that had happened since she was away, also filling in the mystery person on her brother and how he was doing in the US. After a few more minutes she said goodbye and hung up before rushing to her closer and bringing out a box from under the floorboards.

Change of plans The daughter of Thantos said mysteriously. She opened the box and out poured hundreds of dollars worth of alcohol bottles and cigarette cartons.That was Brutus on the phone and he said he can get the usual spot in the woods for us today and all night. Hurry up and get in something sexy.Lena said while she transferred the contents of the box to a large duffle bag she had laying next to her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 5:29 am