A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

I want you back [private]

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

I want you back [private] Empty I want you back [private]

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/7/2015, 1:21 pm

Demetrius, who both loved and hated dances, walked into the dance looking very sharp in his 20's outfit. His black suit with white tie and fedora made him look more formal than he had even in the UK. Walking through the crowd he noticed Narcissus and his hand tightened around his guitar slightly. This was his chance to show the son of Aphrodite how he really felt without actually telling him. Walking to the mic Dem tapped the device and cleared his throat.Hello everyone. Welcome to the Valentines day dance. I have a song that I want to play for someone in the audience and i think he knows who he is. Without giving anymore away he sat on the stool and began to sing the Renee Olstead song A Love That Will last. Dem's voice rang through the hall and he closed his eyes to sing, hoping Narcissus was listening.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

I want you back [private] Empty Re: I want you back [private]

Post by Green 2/7/2015, 3:04 pm

Narcissus had been there for quiet awhile now, even before the dance officially started. He, along with the other Aphrodite's and children of minor love gods, had been sitting up the dance floor with black and gold balloons and streamers . He was wearing a his suit that he bought when he was out with his younger half brother, Justin. It was white, the entire thing, which made him stick out of the crowd. His red velvet cravat rested between his pecs. The demigod hadn't noticed his ex, Demetrius walk into the dance floor.

However when he heard his voice on the microphone, he turned around sharply, looking up at him on the stage. As he announced, his heart skipped a beat, a tear rolling down his cheek. "B-baby..." He moved through the crowd of people until he came the front of te stage. Narcissus' ears began to hear the song that Demetrius was singing. A hand came up to his lips as he tired to fight back the tears that wanted to fall. "I wanna share all the air that you breath..." The son of Aphrodite started to sing along softly.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/7/2015, 3:08 pm

Demetrius finished the song and opened his eyes to see Narcissus on the brink of tears. After giving a thank you he jumped off stage so the other music could play, landing right in front of Narcissus, pulling the son of Aphrodite into a deep kiss. Pulling back slightly he smiled at his Narcissus.I won't ever leave you again. He said in a hushed tone.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/7/2015, 5:21 pm

The son of Aphrodite hugged him tightly, kissing him back with equal passion. The world around him seem to fade as their lips touched one another. Narcissus broke away and rested his head against Dem's. "Promise? 'Cause I can't live without you."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/7/2015, 7:52 pm

Demetrius chuckled softly and bit Narcissus' neck once before whispering against the boys skin.I promise to never leave you Narcissus.The son of Apollo seemed to purr as he drew his boyfriend closer so their bodies were pressed against one anothers, so as to prove his point.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/8/2015, 8:15 am

He blushed deeply and wrapped his arms around his neck, tightening his grip. He shivered with every affectionate thing he did toward Narcissus. "And I promise never to seriously flirt with anyone...unless I can get discounts which can help the both of us."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/8/2015, 12:09 pm

Demetrius gave Narcissus one of his kind and quirky bent smiles that only showed upon half of his face. Dem knew that this boy, this amazing and odd demigod, had stolen his heart in a matter of days. Leaning in he kissed his boyfriend softly yet threw tons of passion into the kiss. Tightening his strong arms around the shorter boy, Demetrius's word seemed to.fade.away until it was only him and Narcissus.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/9/2015, 4:46 pm

He kissed him back before hearing his song. A wide smile grew across his face as he heard the song Style by no other than Tyler Swift. "Omg, you're coming to dance with me." He winked and led him by his tie, moving his shoulders and hips to the music.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/9/2015, 4:48 pm

Dem managed to squirm out of Narcissus, grip before he was dragged to the dance floor. He may have been the son of Apollo but he had absolutely no rhythm when it came to dancing, he left that to the pros.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/9/2015, 5:58 pm

The son of Aphrodite laughed and wrapped his arms around his neck, looking him in the eyes. "I want you so much now.." Narcissus whispered as he let go and turned, moving his body to the beat, looking over his shoulder at his boyfriend.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/9/2015, 6:07 pm

Demetrius chuckled and crossed his arms in front of his muscular chest as he leaned against one of the beams in the room. He watched Narcissus dance and move to the beat. Dem had to admit, the boy had rhythm and skill on the dance floor.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/9/2015, 6:20 pm

Narcissus was getting it, walking toward Demetrius with a wicked smile on his face. He slowly began to back it up on his boyfriend, showing him moves that he had never seen before. He tried his best to keep it pg, chuckling as he did the bend-snap. A couple of his half sisters cheered him on.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/9/2015, 10:36 pm

Demetrius rolled his eyes but then a techno/hip hop beat came on and he froze. Now I think its time for a lesson. Dem used to live in the UK and there were so many parties there that he had to pick up on at least one type of dancing, for him that meant hip hop. Street style. The son of Apollo gave a wicked grin and tilted his desirable downward slightly before walking to the center of the room and getting lost in the music. With each beat he felt his muscles move like they had when he was a street performer with his old gang. A circle was cleared and Dem went down to the floor, doing a helicopter move as the other Demigods cheered him on, some even chanting his name.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/10/2015, 5:48 pm

Narcissus watched as his boyfriend started to break it down in the middle of the dance floor. The demigod chuckled, crossing his arms as he joined the circle of demigods, cheering on Demetrius. He truly enjoyed being with him, even though he plain out ignored him to the days leading up to the dance.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/10/2015, 8:48 pm

Dem felt himself get lost in the music as it went on and on. He popped and locked and spun like there was no tomorrow. A few of the other demigods joined in and they all followed Demetrius, just like his old crew used to back home. The DJ cam on the mic and announced an official dance off. Dem stood and gave high fives to the other guys as everyone began moving to the sides of the room, clearing a giant space for the dance. Dem walked to Narcissus, breathing heavy and a slight glistening from a small amount of sweat.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/10/2015, 9:03 pm

He chuckled, moving some hair out of his face as he watched Demetrius dance. It was quiet impressive and he knew that he could never dance like that..maybe wall twerk, but that's about it. He saw him walk over to him and looked his boyfriend up and down with an raised eyebrow.

"Those were some killer moves out there, pretty boy."He took his dumb and wiped a bead of sweat that was rolling down the side of his face and stuck his thumb in his mouth. "Hmm..taste like a winner to me." Narcissus teased before putting his hands in his pockets.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/10/2015, 9:12 pm

Demetrius chuckled and rain a hand through his hair, causing it to spike upward, as his Fedora lay on a nearby table.I'm glad you like that. It's just like when I used to street dance around London with my gang. Now that was some fun.The dj announced the start of the contest and Dem watched as a few rookies tried to dance like he did.Poor saps. It's taken me years to dance like this.He chuckled again as he wrapped his arm loosley around Narcissus' waist, standing side by side with him boyfriend.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/10/2015, 9:51 pm

"You never told me that you street danced before..."He said, looking over at him. There was so much he didn't know about Demetrius, but was going to fix that by the night before was over. His eyebrow twitched a bit as he watched the dancers, watching their every move. "Personally I think they're pretty good, bae." He stated with a shrug before taking DemDem's hand and leading him off to the side. "I wanna talk to you for a bit." Narcissus say down at an empty table that was covered in blue and yellow sparkle things. "I wanna talk about us and where we stand as a couple."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/10/2015, 10:15 pm

Demetrius shrugged when he talked about the dancers. Sure they were decent but their form was sloppy and any good dancer could tell. As he was lead to the table and Narcissus talked Dem nodded.Anything in perticular?He asked, leaning back in the chair.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/10/2015, 10:38 pm

The son of Aphrodite sighed and placed his hand on Dem's knee. "I want us to be together, I really do. It's just that I don't want to lose you again." He whispered, staring in his eyes. With his other hand, he summoned one of his finger bands. "This is for you..it signifies or offi all relationship."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/10/2015, 10:55 pm

Demetrius smiled and slid the silver band into his thumb, loving how cool the metal was on his hot skin.I'm never going to leave you Narcissus, I just wanted to know for sure if you were in fact in love with me or if I was one of your puppets. I know now your serious and apologize a hundred times over for putting yoi through what I did. Alright?He said using the newly ringed hand and cupping Narcissus' cheek.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/10/2015, 11:11 pm

He smiled softly at his boyfriend, a tear rolling down his face. "I-I know that...it just sucked really bad because I thought you didn't care about me." Narc started to sob a bit, hugging his neck. "But then you playyed that song and it made my heart skip a beat..." He held his neck tighter, closing his eyes.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/15/2015, 10:52 am

Demetrius tightened his grip around his boyfriend and held the back of his head as he heard him cry softly. I will always care about you Narcissus. He whispered in their embrace.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/15/2015, 8:48 pm

The son of Aphrodite nodded and slowly stopped sobbing. He sat up, resting his hand on Demetrius' chest, wiping his tears away with the other one. "Y'know, I never did change my lock screen when you broke up with me." Narcissus chuckle, sniffing. He removed himself from his lap and sat back down in his chair.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/15/2015, 9:11 pm

Demetrius chuckled and smiled at Narcissus.I know. Alice had heard it from one of the Maniae and it warmed my heart when i heard that. At that moment Belle trotted into the hall and sat beside Dem, giving a kind face to Narcissus. Demetrius relaxed and began petting his much loved dog as Narcissus moved back to his seat. A few girls came over and asked if Dem would dance with them but she refused every time saying he was here with someone he couldn't leave for a single dance, gesturing to Narcissus with a smile.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 2:23 am