A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Ryan's Bunk

redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1193
    Registration date : 2015-08-05

Ryan's Bunk - Page 2 Empty Re: Ryan's Bunk

Post by redline2400 4/13/2016, 9:15 pm

"Yep. That would be quite bad, a demigod civil war." Hitting a wall in terms of topics, Ryan just looked around the cabin from his bunk. He examined the weapons, the stero, the other bunks - and then he glanced over at Salem.

Salem, Salem, Salem. For Ryan, she was a few things. Witty, sassy, a bit creepy (the whole magic thing was the reason for that, but oh well), a bit on the attractive side of things, and somone who he had grown strong feelings for.

But admitting that kind of stuff is awkward, especially in this kind of setting, and what if the feelings weren't mutual? She'd probably call him a creep, put a curse on his firstborn, and make every weapon he'd ever hold turn into butter or rubber or razor wire. So he kept his mouth shut about it and listened to the ambient rock music blaring from the stereo.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Post by Green 4/13/2016, 9:32 pm

After a while of sitting in awkward silence, Salem decided to speak up asking, "So," She started, looking at her fingernails. "Is there anything else you want to show me, Son of Ares?" She stopped looking at her nails to turn her head to look at Ryan. Those feelings were coming back and she didn't know what to do with herself. Yes, she's dated before, but that was a while ago.
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 4/13/2016, 9:41 pm

It took Ryan a second to respond, brining himself out of his thoughts and back into reality. "Nope. There really isn't much to this cabin, especially compared to some of the newer ones - like your's."

OOC: Do you ever use Ramsey, because we should really set something up with him and Ryan. Of course, that something would depend on what Ramsey's personality is.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 4/13/2016, 9:57 pm

"Well in that case..." She got up from his bunk, straightened out her shirt and took her hair out of the ponytail that it was in. "I guess I better get goin'." Salem wanted to tell him how she felt, but then again, she didn't feel like getting rejected. Then she thought for moment. So what if Ryan and she wasn't friends anymore if she told him how she felt? It wasn't like she had to see him on a day to day basis anyways.

Taking in a deep breath, the daughter of Hecate turned around to face him. "Y'know what? Screw this. Ryan, look, I like you and...and I'm sorry if you don't like me back because you're really missing out." Salem really didn't let him explain or say anything. She just automatically jumped to conclusions and made assumptions (which is never good). She formed a fireball out of the Mist and threw it at the stereo that was blaring the loud punk music. "So...bye, dufus!" With that, she turned back around and started to leave the Ares' cabin.

OOC: Not as much as I would like to, but doing a topic with Ryan and Ramsey would be interesting. Would you like a link to his form?
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 4/13/2016, 10:15 pm

Oh my sweet mother of Hera, it's like she read my mind!

With Salem's rather abrupt and rash announcement of her feelings, she had opened the floodgates on Ryan's feelings as well. "Wait, Salem!" He loudly (and frantically) said, getting up and over to Hecate's daughter as fast as he could, going as far as lightly grabbing her arm so that she didn't leave before he could say what was on his mind.

OOC: I'm just going to leave that like it is and see what Salem's reaction to just that is. As for Ramsey, I'll just look up his profile and post in his bunk when I'm ready.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 4/13/2016, 10:19 pm

Salem was ready to hurl Ryan across the room when he felt him gently grab her arm. Whipping around quickly, the teenage demigoddess looked at him with angry, upset eyes that was trying to make her not look weak. "What do you want?" She asked through gritted teeth.

OOC: Alrighty then.
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 4/13/2016, 10:44 pm

Well that made things simple. Instead of making some long, heartfelt speech about his lover for her, Ryan just had to give Salem one corny but true sentence as a response: "To be with you."

As much as Ryan tried to not make it sound corny, there was no way that could've ever been said without being cringeworthy to some degree, regardless of how serious his tone was. (And his tone was quite serious, I should add.)
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 4/13/2016, 11:07 pm

Her green eyes softened some and so did her facial expression. "W-what?" Salem thought she'd miss heard him. "You don't meant that." She said that even though she knew that he did. He did mean it. Salem didn't know what else to say other than. "...Whatever, loser."
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 4/13/2016, 11:31 pm

"I swear I'm telling you the truth here Salem. Only a heartless person would lie about something like this." Loosening his grip on her, Ryan decided it was time for a speech.

"Look, Salem, I haven't been here for a long time. For the past sixteen years of my life, I've been coasting by, living among the mortals with problems only arising from my own mistakes. And when I came here, I was dragging the body of my best friend while being chased by Hera knows what, just trying not to die. Before I came here, I had nearly complete certainty of what was in store. Maybe I'd go to college, get a job, start a family, the usual stuff. But since I crossed the line with my friend having less than an hour left to live, I lost all certainty for the future. These days, I can't even know for sure what's going to happen in the next half hour. But there is only one thing certain that remains - that when I laid my eyes on you the day we first met, when we took on those hellhounds in the forest, that you were the one I wanted to be with."

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 4/13/2016, 11:41 pm

Salem listened to him speak. He really was sincere about his feelings for her. She tried her best to process this, to bring down those walls that she's been keeping up to protect herself emotionally. Now staring down at Ryan's hand on her arm, she spoke. "...The first time we met-- when I did what I did..." Taking in a deep breath, she tried to get her words together. "You didn't judge me for what I did or tell me that I was mean or evil for doing that." Salem then looked up at him. "What I'm trying to say is, I've liked you since then, but didn't want to make things awkward between us if things didn't work out, but I can't worry about what might happen. If you really want to do this, if you really want to date a witch, then I'm willing to put forth the effort."
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 4/13/2016, 11:52 pm

"Don't worry," replied Ryan, much calmer now that he finally got that off of his chest; "you're not going to have to put in that much more effort than you already do." Feeling comfortable with the situation, Ryan finally released his already weak grip on Salem. "Although you're going to need to learn where the land mines are if you ever want to stop by here on your own, and that will take some effort."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 4/14/2016, 12:00 am

Salem laughed a bit, brushing her fingertips against his nonchlantaly. "I can always do a simple spell that shows me where they are, but I guess I could let you teach me." She had a playful smirk on her face. "Anyways, so, uh. I guess this is where we plan a date? I'm not an Aphrodite kid, I don't know this sh!t." Classy, Salem. Classy.
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 4/14/2016, 12:10 am

Ryan shrugged. "I guess. I never asked out any of the girls out back home because they were probably incubating herpes or something...and I wasn't too confident back then...but yeah, I'm as lost here as you are."

A "date" sounded good - appatently just hanging out wasn't suitable now, but oh well - and Ryan knew exactly what to do for it. "Didn't you say something about swimming earlier?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 4/14/2016, 12:17 am

"Yeah, but we don't have to do that if you don't want to. We could just...hang out in the forest and kill anything that gets too close? I dunno."

The last date she went on was with Kayla Vern who happened to be Ryan's half sibling (but he didn't need to know that right now) and that was a while ago. "Yeah, I think that would be good."
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 4/14/2016, 4:55 am

"Alright. So, wanna meet at the lake or one of the farther ends of the beach?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 4/14/2016, 11:01 am

Salem nodded her head. "Wait, that was a question. The far end of the beach sounds nice. That works. See you then."She waved good bye to Ryan before going off to her bunk.
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 4/14/2016, 12:04 pm

"Ok. Um, well, see ya." He waved back at Salem, continuing to look out the doorway until he could no longer see her. With Salem out of his sight, Ryan closed the door and went back to his bunk, lying down on the messy bed, thinking about what exactly just happened.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 4/14/2016, 1:29 pm

OOC: New topic?
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 4/14/2016, 2:51 pm

OOC: Sure.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 4/14/2016, 2:52 pm

OOC: I can start it, then link you the thread.
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 4/14/2016, 2:55 pm

OOC: Ok.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 4/14/2016, 3:18 pm

OOC: http://www.camphalfblood.org/t23589-first-date-private#1234247
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 3/12/2019, 12:01 am

Ryan’s bunk lies empty. Ryan died of a collapsed lung resulting from a violent game of capture the flag.

OOC: Ryan is no longer a character.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 4:06 pm