A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Lets show you Romans how it is done (Mason, private)

Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1696
    Registration date : 2014-07-20

Lets show you Romans how it is done (Mason, private)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets show you Romans how it is done (Mason, private)

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 9/28/2015, 5:52 pm

"I will." Jane insisted. "Hmm it depends on what or how you flirt with me." She gave him a knowing smile. "Unwanted flirters or guys I find annoying usually get punched in the nose." She seemed very much like her godly parent, calm for a few moments than rage and power next.
    "I see that is a nice story... Hope you will be alright." She reached out and put a hand on his shoulder. "You will make it... Even if you are a Roman."
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Lets show you Romans how it is done (Mason, private)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets show you Romans how it is done (Mason, private)

Post by Mason 9/28/2015, 6:48 pm

Wade smiled when she put her hand on his shoulders and kinda-playfully insulted him. "I know I'll make it. I dream of growing up and becoming a praetor, but if that doesn't happen, a high-up position in New Rome. I don't care about my mother dieing, she was no good anyway," he told the half-truth. "I'm going to college in New Rome, next year."
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 9/29/2015, 2:31 am

"You never know if you do not try I guess." Jane had no desire for command or the responsibilities in involved. She found herself uncertain about whether or not to comment upon the death of his mother. She elected to not respond to it, less it irk him. "Ah a college boy or would that by a college Roman? Tell me do the mortals accept your college courses then? Imperial Power 101, The Emperor and you, 55 ways to kill a Barbarian." At the end she listed a bunch of made up courses, wondering if any of them might be real.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 9/29/2015, 4:52 pm

"Thanks for the motivation," he said, sar...wait, no...sarc..sarca...sarcastically? Wade said something sarcastically? No, no. No matter how many times Colten uses sarcasm, no matter how many times Tiberia does, or Leandra, or maybe even Vino or maybe Annabell..no, no. No sarcasm. "Uh...I would take normal school stuff. I'll always be a Roman, that doesn't mean I'm not a regular guy with a life, though. I hope to teach my kids to be strong Romans from a young age."
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 9/29/2015, 5:22 pm

"You are most welcome." Jane replied with equal amount of sarcasm. "You don't want to remake the Roman Empire?" She teased playfully. "I am sure you will be a great father to your kids." She could not imagine settling down with any guy. She had not met that special someone yet.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 9/29/2015, 5:32 pm

"No, that'd be cool, but like extremely illegal and declining in progress with peace and stuff. I'd like to think I'm going to be a great father. I'm sure you'll be a great mother, I guess?" he said, looking at Hobbes.

"Sorry. I was thinking about doritoes," Hobbes said.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 9/29/2015, 5:40 pm

"I cannot stand peace." Jane muttered she always grew so restless when there was no threat or something to fight. She was silent for a moment when he mentioned that she would be a great mother.
    "I do not know... I don't know if I'd ever have kids." Jane answered quietly.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 9/29/2015, 5:57 pm

"Eh, you might change your mind as you get older. How old are you, anyway?" Wade asked. He was playing with the water a bit. "Hey, do you know Greg, by the way? Greg Johnson? I know he's a Greek. I train his girlfriend, a Roman named Lizzie, and he was asking if he could join in our training sessions with a few other people I kind of mentor-train, like Eva, this girl in the first cohort. Anyway, I haven't seen him since then, wondering if you knew him."

ooc: I'm making background stories on the fly xD hope you don't mind, I can edit, of course, sorry
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 10/2/2015, 5:18 pm

Jane laughed at his comment. "No Roman, no I won't..." She shook her head. "You don't know how the peaceful nature of camp Half-blood drives me insane, this being safe, there being no threat to my life or limbs..." She stopped uncertain how to describe the need for danger, the need for combat, the need for battle, to be alive.
    She shook her head. "I have no idea who any of those names are Roman."
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/2/2015, 5:30 pm

"Are you a loner or something? The Greg guy, his father is like, a huge business aristrocrat guy. His full name is Greg Darius Johnson the Third..ring a bell?" he was kind of curious how she didn't know Greg, or at least of him, especially since they were in the same camp. "Anyway, I'm going to take an actual shower. It was a pleasure getting to know you, I guess? See you some other time at War Games, I guess."
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 10/3/2015, 3:37 pm

"No I keep to the Ares cabin." She got on best with the sons and daughters of the god of war than any other cabins. "First time ever?" Jane said teasingly. "Yeah perhaps..."
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/3/2015, 3:52 pm

Wade rolled his eyes. "Alright, see ya." He left to the actual showers/bath, with Hobbes.

ooc: I pm'ed you about it, but you can join this topic: http://www.camphalfblood.org/t22968-confrontation-private#1226421

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 4:07 pm