A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Character form (Violet Elizabeth Anderson, Daughter of Morpheus

EmileySmiles
    EmileySmiles

Female
    Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2015-11-28

Character form (Violet Elizabeth Anderson, Daughter of Morpheus Empty Character form (Violet Elizabeth Anderson, Daughter of Morpheus

Post by EmileySmiles 12/2/2015, 11:42 pm

Name: Violet Elizabeth Anderson
    Eyes: Her eyes are a dark brown inherited from her mother. When the light catches her eyes, they appear black. But, she likes to wear purple contacts just for the heck of it.
    Hair: Originally, her hair was blonde. After her best friend died she has dyed it midnight black ever since.
    Height: 5'6
    Body Type: Athletic type, a runners body with long legs.
    Skin Color: An olive tone.
    God Parent: Morpheus
    Mortal Parent: Scarlet Bethany Anderson
    Country of Origin: The UK
    Pets: A black cat.
    Talents: She loves to sing and plays the piano well. She's also very understanding about feelings.
    Weapon**: Throwing knives. Bow and arrows, and two long twin daggers.
    Personality: She's kind but very two faced because she keeps in emotion and does not let any emotion out. Sometimes she smiles, but it is usually by reminiscing about her best friend that had died a while back in her life. She is also very intelligent, witty and cunning. She can get out of trouble and is a very good liar, making it easier to trick people about her emotions. One minute she can go from happy to annoyed to sad. Understanding is also another one of her attributes. Anyone can look at her for advice or to keep a secret. Shes very insecure about herself so she covers it up like acting sarcastic, cocky, and sadistic. However, she is not rude and very well mannered.
    Flaws: She's a coward. She relies on her powers and weapons too much. Violet does not let herself get attached thus having trust issues. Also, she is very reckless, making herself never turn down challenges; no matter how dangerous or stupid.
    Abilities (must relate to god parent; optional): She can speak in a very soothing voice which helps people relax. Also, she is a lucid dreamer, creating a whole new world and being able to control; waking up remembering everything.  
    Powers (must relate to god parent; optional): She can make one fall asleep by touch or voice. By touch, it only lasts about an hour and can make most monsters and demigods fall into a deep sleep (except other children of Morpheus). By voice, it has to be heard first hand, (not by recording and it cannot be projected) and it depends how powerful you are for how long
    Life Before Camp*: "I'm worried about her." My step father said. I heard my parents talking about me. "Well yeah!," My mom answered, obviously distressed,"She hasn't been eating and gives us blank faces!" I went to my room and looked at the ceiling and pondered. Have I been that bad? I will admit I haven't been the same after it happened, but really It was just the memories that bothered me. I got up off my bed. I glanced around my room. There was pictures everywhere; her and I at the fair, our first day of kindergarten, her birthday. In all our pictures I saw myself looking happy, me with my platinum wavy short blond hair and brown eyes twinkling and her flaming red hair and with the big smile on her face. All these memories came haunting back at me but I couldn't bring myself to cry. I've wasted all my tears. I wanted to never remember, at least not making it as painful as seeing me there exactly the same while she's six feet underground. I decided on something. I rushed down the hall and grab the keys to the shed to grab my bike. "Where you going?" My mom asked alarmed. A lie fell smoothly from my lips. "I'm going to the sandwich place for food. I'm hungry." "Oh," She said a little taken back."Do you want me to come with?" She cant know! "No thank you, Mum." I kept the worry out of my face. "Ok, don't go anywhere else!" She yelled because I was already getting the money from my room. "Ok!" I yelled back. Lie. I went to my two stops, and then stopping to get the sandwich. Rushing back I ate my sandwich and then rushed to my room. I got my bag of things I bought. Hair dye, contacts, and a razor; if my plan didn't work. I worked the dye in my hair, and waited for the results. when It was done, I blow-dried and then straightened my hair. Popping in my contacts, I went to my mirror. My once light, wavy, hair and warm brown eyes were replaced with straight, purple-black and cold purple eyes. I looked at the pictures again. I no longer saw the happy girl in the mirror now with the brown eyes the same as the picture, because she was replaced with the shell of a broken, depressed girl with purple eyes. And for the first time since the accident, I smiled. I guess I wouldn't be needing the razor.
    RP Example*: "C'mon Luci! Hurry up!" My cat, Lucifer, meowed back. I was exploring these woods, and I was running. Feeling the wind in my hair was nice and my skin was cool with the fall breeze. I heard a snarl. It sounded like cry at first but than built up to a full-on roar. My hairs stood on end and I got goose bumps. It was still light outside and I doubted the creature would attack, but with my luck, it probably would. I looked around for Lucifer, but he was no where in sight. I heard a thump. Turning around expecting the worst, Lucifer was there. I sighed in relief. Then, there was a whizzing sound and pain exploded in my side. I gasped. It didn't stab me, but grazed my side and blood was oozing out of it. I collapsed. I slightly screamed to wake up and see a boy with a determined look on his face. His dark hair stood out among his pale olive skin. He looked kind of like an angel, but I could sense he was troubled and touched with death. He was very conflicted and his dreams weren't helping by bring back old, painful memories. I don't know I how I knew, but it was kind of like a sixth sense for me. My head was pressed in his chest and my right arm was pressed into his abdomen from holding on tightly. I felt tight muscles and mentally yelled at myself. Really Vi?! Your losing blood and all you could think about is that a possibly hot boy is carrying you!? The last thing I heard was a boy's voice yelling for help, Luci mewing loudly and the sound of my own heart beat fading away. The last sight I saw was a huge tree with cables around it and people who had orange shirts racing to help us.
    Any notes about your characters: She has Trypophobia and has a very severe case of claustrophobia.

Last edited by EmileySmiles on 12/31/2015, 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Character form (Violet Elizabeth Anderson, Daughter of Morpheus Empty Re: Character form (Violet Elizabeth Anderson, Daughter of Morpheus

Post by Kwacken 12/3/2015, 11:40 am

Hi there. Thank you for applying. There are things that need edititng, though

Eyes: We only allow natural eye colors, so looking like aa galaxy is a no unless it is by wearing special contacts.

Hair: Again, natural colors unless dyed, you would have to specify that it is dyed.

Expand more on the personality.

You must have at least one more flaw.

Abilities: That ability would actually be a power. Powers have limits and restrictions, such as how many posts the person would be asleep for, how close she has to be, whether it can be resisted, and how many posts would it take for her to recover to do it again.

Dream walking - I am going to have to outright say no to walking into other people's dreams until I know more about you as a player.

Life Before Camp: How did she get to camp?
    EmileySmiles
    EmileySmiles

Female
    Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2015-11-28

Character form (Violet Elizabeth Anderson, Daughter of Morpheus Empty Re: Character form (Violet Elizabeth Anderson, Daughter of Morpheus

Post by EmileySmiles 12/7/2015, 2:33 am

Ok I'll fix that and ill send you an updated one later
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Post by Kwacken 12/7/2015, 3:04 am

Just hit the edit button in the upper right hand corner of your original post and edit the form from there, then when you are finished editing it, reply in here that it has finished being edited.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/11/2024, 3:47 am