A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Character Form: Daughter of Hephaestus

Starmyr
    Starmyr

Female
    Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2014-07-09

Character Form: Daughter of Hephaestus Empty Character Form: Daughter of Hephaestus

Post by Starmyr 7/11/2014, 8:22 pm

Name: Kelli Starspun
    Eyes: Icy Cold White-Blue
    Hair: Chocolate-Red
    Height: 5' 2
    Body Type: ?
    Skin Color: white, slightly tanned
    God Parent: Hephaestus
    Mortal Parent: Hannah Starspun
    Country of Origin: Alaska
    Pets: none
    Talents: affinity with mechanisms, artwork
    Weapon**: A magic celestial bronze and imperial gold dice that transforms into a dagger
    Personality: take-charge, funny but knows when she needs to be serious, very punctual and hates being late.
    Flaws: OCD, ADHD, easy to anger.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Fire
    Life Before Camp*: Simple. Rather poor, middle-class
    RP Example*: ?
    Any notes about your characters:
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1177
    Registration date : 2013-10-23

Character Form: Daughter of Hephaestus Empty Re: Character Form: Daughter of Hephaestus

Post by moriarty 7/11/2014, 9:38 pm

Hi! Welcome to CHB.

Body type is how they're built. Skinny, muscular, etc.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_shape

No mixed metal weapons. Sorry.

Personality must be two lines long.

ADHD is considered a flaw of most demigods. Please add another.

Starmyr
    Starmyr

Female

Character Form: Daughter of Hephaestus Empty Re: Character Form: Daughter of Hephaestus

Post by Starmyr 7/11/2014, 10:16 pm

Name: Kelli Starspun
    Eyes: Icy Cold White-Blue
    Hair: Chocolate-Red
    Height: 5' 2
    Body Type: Lanky
    Skin Color: white, slightly tanned
    God Parent: Hephaestus
    Mortal Parent: Hannah Starspun
    Country of Origin: Alaska
    Pets: none
    Talents: affinity with mechanisms, artwork, fantastic with dagger
    Weapon**: A magic dice that transforms into a celestial bronze dagger
    Personality: take-charge, funny but knows when she needs to be serious, very punctual and hates being late. She always had the feeling that it was her job to protect others. She will happily sacrifice her life for others.
    Flaws: OCD, easy to anger. She also often has problems in a group on a quest, and can usually only handle two or three of her friends hanging out with her at one time.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Exponential amounts of fire, how much exactly depends on emotions. She can create (if mood is right) 2mx2m fire (whatever that means), up to 500 degrees, for around 20 seconds.
    Life Before Camp*: Kelli lived a rather boring, lonely life in Alaska. She had a good, strong relationship with her mother. One day, when Kelli was eight years old, she accidentally almost burned down her kitchen table. Her mother simply told her to wait, and that answers would come in time. On her fifteenth birthday, her mother explained everything to her in full detail about how she was a demigod, and how she was sending her to Camp Half-Blood. Kelli didn't take this very well, and when Campers came to pick her up for Camp, it almost took her three hours to sort everything out. When she arrived at Camp Half-Blood, her cabin mates helped her figure everything out about society and the way things rolled. She was claimed almost instantly as she rolled into camp with a fiery hammer. She made a new friend in Hecate's cabin and a boyfriend in Apollo's cabin.
    RP Example*:  Kelli walked into the dining hall, scanning everyone in the room. She was still confused by the whole 'Demigod' thing, but she was confident that she would learn everything she needed to in due time. All eyes were on the new Camper as she calmly sat down at her table.
    As she began to eat, the girl sitting next to her- a tiny girl with braided caramel hair- whispered in her ear, "Don't worry about the staring. It always happens on your first day," She murmured in her ear. Her voice was soft and gentle, and somehow, she knew this girl was right. Everything was going to be just fine. Kelli smiled.

Any notes about your characters: She has slight freckles on her nose and cheeks.

Last edited by Starmyr on 7/24/2014, 6:12 pm; edited 9 times in total
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1177
    Registration date : 2013-10-23

Post by moriarty 7/11/2014, 10:32 pm

Don't repost your form, edit it using the button in the top right hand corner.

Her weapon can't have both imperial gold and celestial bronze. Sorry.

In her personality you end it with "She will' She will...?

Please explain her power more. How much fire can she create?

Life Before Camp has to be 5 sentences long.

The RP example is just an example of you roleplaying as that character. For example: "John walked into the cabin. He smiled at the people inside." It has to be 5 sentences.
    Starmyr
    Starmyr

Female

Post by Starmyr 7/12/2014, 5:25 pm

Hello? You haven't responded to my edited Character Form yet.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 7/13/2014, 5:52 am

Hi!

When you edited your character form, please post 'edited' as a reply to this topic, so we know you edited.

∆ "She also often has problems in a group on a quest" >> What kind of quest are you talking about?

∆ "Fantastic with her dagger" is a talent, not a power.

∆ Please say what volume of fire she could generate maximum (e.g. 1mx1m), what temperature maximum the fire has (most we allow is 600°F) and how much time she can hold it up.

∆ No ties with canon characters are allowed. Coach Hedge thus can't bring her to Camp Half-Blood.

Rest looks good :)
    Starmyr
    Starmyr

Female

Post by Starmyr 7/13/2014, 10:26 am

I have edited my character form.

I also have a question; if you can't have ties with canon characters, then does that mean you can't go on a quest with the guy on this server who RPs as, say, Percy Jackson?
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/13/2014, 11:54 am

To answer your question, you can't have any ties with them before you get to Camp. After that, of course you can have ties with them, if the person who RPs them is willing to :)

∆ "She also often has problems in a group on a quest" >> What kind of quest are you talking about?

∆ Please tone down the fire volume drastically. Most I'd approve is a fire screen 2mx2m.

Rest is good :)

Starmyr
    Starmyr

Female

Post by Starmyr 7/13/2014, 7:37 pm

I have edited my character form, and I think it meets all of your standards.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/14/2014, 2:10 am

(What I meant by a fire screen of 2mx2m is a screen of flames of 2 m^2. About 78 inches vertically and horizontally.)

∆ You still didn't answer my question on what kind of quests you're talking about.
    Starmyr
    Starmyr

Female

Post by Starmyr 7/23/2014, 7:34 pm

Please enlighten me on how I can be more specific.

P.S. Sorry I haven't responded in a while, we just got back our Wi-Fi.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/24/2014, 3:18 am

You make it sound like she went on demigod quests and such, which would not be allowed. Quests are only allowed when you buy them. Thus I'm asking what kind of quests you're talking about :)

P.S. No problem ^.^
    Starmyr
    Starmyr

Female

Post by Starmyr 7/24/2014, 6:14 pm

You have to BUY demigod quests? Darn it. Oh, well. I have edited my character form.

P.S. I was wondering, when I finish this character, would you like to RP with me? It'll be my first time, but it seems like a good place to start.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/25/2014, 5:49 am

On this site, you have to buy a quest to make your character go on one. (Not real money, don't worry, the site's currency are the drachmas ^.^)
    And sure, I'd love to RP with you!!

Approved!  Standing ovation

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 2:16 am