A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

I'll Be Home For Christmas [me and spock]

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

I'll Be Home For Christmas [me and spock] Empty I'll Be Home For Christmas [me and spock]

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/25/2015, 12:33 am

I'll Be Home For Christmas [me and spock] 2mzl3ye
    Astrid was frantic as she ran around her house making sure things were ready for Aiden to get to her home on Norway. It was nice to see the home again but she would always have the memories of her mother there. Astrid had decided on arriving to Skyrun a few days before Aiden would simply to allow her to clean up whatever she could before they both started decorating it. The grounds were full of snow and the whole building looked like something out of a fairytale. One of her drivers was waiting at the airport for Aiden and with the cleaning now done all the demigod could do was wait.
    http://www.polyvore.com/you_smoke_mind_do/set?id=176867255
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1520
    Registration date : 2015-10-06

I'll Be Home For Christmas [me and spock] Empty Re: I'll Be Home For Christmas [me and spock]

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/25/2015, 12:43 am

"I guess that would. So now, Astrid, let's go back to Camp, shall we?"

That was one week ago.

------------------------------
    A WEEK LATER
    --------------------------------------

The moment got off the plane, he was picked up by an unknown driver, but his friend Astrid had informed him of this particular subject and he reluctantly entered the car. When he finally confirmed his awareness of Astrid's identity, Aiden trusted him and the car hit the road.

It was a short road trip. Short in a long term road trip. Aiden almost fell asleep during the one hour drive, but when the car finally pulled up beside a large building, Aiden immediately got off the car. He didn't have any suitcases. He only had a large backpack with enough clothing and entertainment for two days. He wore a thick leather coat, over a thin jacket and a bright blue ACDC t-shirt ,which was over a long-sleeved t-shirt. His dressing was odd, but bah.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

I'll Be Home For Christmas [me and spock] Empty Re: I'll Be Home For Christmas [me and spock]

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/25/2015, 6:41 am

Astrid heard the car pull up into the driveway and she bolted for the door. With a large pull the double doors pulled open and she ran to where Aiden was now standing and hugged him, even if he was taller than her.Thank you, for coming to Skyrun. She really was glad he had decided to come to her home for the holiday.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/25/2015, 6:54 am

Aiden embraced Astrid in the warm hug. Pulling away he managed a dumb smile. "Very nice indeed." he remarked, looking in awe at the building. It's design was not perfect, but incredible. The right side had the cone design for standard castles, the windows were rectangular with upper structure and the front door, he guessed was oak wood or birch. End of architecture class, QED.

Going up the stairs at the front door, he momentarily realized the interior was neatly designed and pre-tidied. Turning his head toward her, he smiled. "Next time don't clean before I come. We can do it together."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/25/2015, 7:37 am

Astrid hopped up the steps with Aiden and walked inside casually.I had old childhood things I needed to either put away or throw away. Besides, it gave me a chance to be here without... She started to say before stopping and looking at an old picture of her mother that sat on an end table. It was her mother sitting in a field of flowers. Before her, before Loki and before anything bad could happen to her. I remember when mom told be about this picture. She started to say. My dad took it the day they met. She said tearing up a little and feeling them roll down her cheeks.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/25/2015, 7:43 am

Aiden looked at the picture of Astrid's mother. She sat in a field of flowers, looking into the camera. "She seemed nice." he turned his head 90 degrees, but then found himself looking at the tears rolling down her cheeks. Without hesitation, he wrapped his arms around her and hugged her again. "I figure it's time I pay you the debt." he murmured, his right hand holding the back of her head, the other holding her hand. "It's okay." he whispered silently, his left hand releasing and wiped the tears off her eyes, his right hand patting the back of her head, in a brotherly way.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/25/2015, 7:52 am

Thanks. She said is a soft and fragile voice, not looking up at Aiden. She instead moved away from the embrace and made her way to a couch, sitting with her face in her hands. She made no sound, she made no movements, Astrid just sat there with her face in her hands.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/25/2015, 7:57 am

Aiden sat down next to Astrid, who had her hands cupped to her face. He managed a gentle smile as he grabbed her hand. "We both have issues with our parents, do we?" he said, chuckling a bit. "But it's okay, scars can heal. You can think of me as your brother. Okay?" Aiden offered. As he grew fond of her he started to think of her as a family, a sister as no one has ever been as close to him as her.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/25/2015, 8:14 am

I don't want family, Aiden. She said sharply, her British accent coming out in her snapping voice. She wanted her mother back more than anything this Christmas. There was nothing she wanted now. Standing up and moving to the large marble staircase, she was halfway up before turning back to Aiden. You're room is up here second on the right. Help yourself to anything in the fridge. She said before walking up the rest of the stairs and walking through the halls of Skyrun absentmindedly.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/25/2015, 8:22 am

"Okay then." he replied, with his British accent as well. It wasn't real, but why not. "I'll see you later, then." he said, before going up the stairs. Astrid quickly disappeared down the halls while Aiden entered his room. "And she said she wasn't British..." he laughed quietly.

The room was quite neat, set in terms of Aiden. His room was always messy 3 years ago. Now, the room was more neatly cleaned. Throwing his backpack on the ground and flinging himself on the bed, he pulled out his phone and played a song, before lying flat against the bed with his Bluetooth earphones plugged.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/25/2015, 8:35 am

Astrid made her way to the observatory on the very top of the building before she let herself kneel on the ground and cry slightly. She hated crying but her mothers death and being at Skyrun only seemed to make it worse. After the small crying fest Astrid stood up and moved to the surround sound she had in the observatory and played some Two Steps From Hell so loud the house shook slightly with the bass.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/25/2015, 8:44 am

Aiden wasn't oblivious. Two Steps from Hell played and shook the entire house. Astrid must have set her speakers to maximum. Pulling off his headphones, he decided to play reckless. Opening the window, he grabbed his hand on the railing and climbed out of the window. Aiden was both reckless, stupid and athletic, especially in parkour. Flinging himself upwards, he balanced himself and approached the observatory. Astrid was there, at the observatory, making a lot of noise. He crept up near her at the railing. "Hey..." he began with his British accent. "Come on, don't cry." Their situation was reversed to the time at camp, he thought.

Leaping over the railing, he moved to kneel by her side. "Please don't." he said gently with his British accent.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/25/2015, 9:40 am

Astrid looked at Aiden and she was full of sorrow. Her eyes were full of pain and sadness but there was nothing she could do about it. No snake could help her calm down. No ferret would be there for her today. In the sanctuary of her observatory Astrid and Aiden were alone with nothing but the stars and their songs.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/25/2015, 9:50 am

Until now did Aiden realize how similar he and Astrid were. But not 100%. Sitting down, he put one of his arms around her back and leaned against Astrid although he was taller than her. "Tell me...What's troubling you?" he whispered in his British accent. "I'm your friend, I can share it with you." Aiden continued to comfort her.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/25/2015, 9:55 am

Astrid shook her head. She didn't wanna talk about it, she would never want to talk about it. She never had a reason to and now she had a reason not to talk about it. It hurt, it was painful to.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/25/2015, 10:00 am

"What do I have to do to convince you? And don't tell me to leave, I'm not abandoning you." he insisted. He felt the need to pay the debt that Astrid did for him: comfort him at the music room. "I have a debt to pay too, you know."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/25/2015, 10:27 am

You owe no debt. She said looking down at her hands. There were another few reasons Astrid was so snobbish and harsh to others. One of the main reasons being something she would never admit to anyone. She ran a hand across her forearms like time and time ago but the never cared who knew about that. She didn't look at Aiden, she couldn't.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/25/2015, 10:40 am

"Yes I do." he remained his point. "But I guess it's the last resort. Please don't kill me for this, and I'm no expert but it might get you out of this situation."

Pulling himself to sit directly in front of Astrid, he grabbed both of her cheeks with his cold hands. "Like I said, forgive me for this and don't punch me whatsoever." He pulled her in, and their lips met. The last resort was sometimes disturbing, but a first kiss, what could go wrong? I mean, worst case scenario would be Astrid killing him. But it was worth it.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/25/2015, 10:55 am

Aiden what. Astrid began to say but was cut off when his lips met hers. She had never actually had a first kiss before and yet here she was, having one for the first time with a boy she had known for a few weeks at most. It was different, it was exciting and so something she would do. There was no reason for the kiss to end at least. Astrid leaned into the kiss slightly and moved to where she was kneeling and being just so much so so that Aiden would have to tilt his head upward slightly to continue to kiss her if he wanted to actually.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/25/2015, 11:03 am

The kiss lasted for 15 seconds. But it was 15 seconds of pure joy. He could finally put his old romances behind. And move on. He tilted his head slightly in the midst of it. He attempted to delay by holding her, the kiss' duration lengthened by 10 seconds most.

As he finally let go, his lips formed a smile. "Was that enough? Or did it just give away the fact that I love you, Astrid?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/25/2015, 11:14 am

Astrid looked at Aiden after the kiss and she looked into those deep endless eyes and smiled. Oh shut up. She laughed before leaning down and kissing Aiden again, her soft lips against his as they sat under the stars in the observatory.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/25/2015, 11:23 am

And it worked!, Aiden thought, after Astrid smiled. Then again she leaned down to kiss him again, her soft lips pressing against his. This time he told himself to delay it, but it was as if she didn't want to let go. He kept his eyes closed totally.

After, what he guessed was a minute or two, he pulled back slightly but their forehead remained pressed against one another. "Ah, the debt is paid. But hell, I love you, Astrid. And you?" he laughed.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/25/2015, 11:59 am

Astrid gave a quick peck to Aiden and laughed a little. There never was a debt. It was the right thing to do. She said moving to sit in his lap while facing him still. Love is something that takes time though luv. But there is something there. a name I cannot find though. She said looking into Aiden's eyes, one of her hands running it's way though her hair.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/25/2015, 6:41 pm

"Like. Yes, more like 'like'. Perhaps I overused the word." he remarked with his British accent. With Astrid sitting on his lap, the conflict between the both of them in the woods was non-existent. "So tell me, Astrid, are you tired? Because I am." he said while simultaneously yawning. He had a long day..
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/25/2015, 10:43 pm

Astrid nodded as she leaned to place her head down on Aiden's chest. She was very tired now that she wasn't doing anything or worrying about anything. Yeah. I think I am too. She said as her voice trailed off at the end of her sentence. The daughter of loki had fallen asleep in Aiden's lap, something she thought she would never do to anyone in her lifetime.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 2:23 pm