A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Bleeding Out [Me and Spock]

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Bleeding Out [Me and Spock] Empty Bleeding Out [Me and Spock]

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/14/2015, 11:52 pm

Astrid walked into the Music Room with her Electric guitar in one hand, both her friendly snakes around one arm and her ferrets sitting on the guitar case. Slamming the door behind her to one of the studios she laid the case on a window bench and opened it. "Por que todo o mundo aquí ten que ser tan parvo?!"(Why does everyone her e have to be so damn stupid?!) She shouted in Galician while setting up her things to practice as much electric guitar as she could for as loud as she could without Chiron telling her to keep it down. This was her best chance at not absolutely ripping of the camper's heads but it wasn't going to help a whole lot. With Sky and Seamus skittering around the room she threw open the windows near the seat and plugged in her electric to the amp. Sitting on the bench now she started strumming away on her guitar to some Breaking Benjamin to start getting into the music. She let her mind get lost in the music and just let her talent flow from her fingertips into the music. The snakes had slithered their way off her arm and up around her neck, making a loose necklace for her and to keep their own bodies warm. To anyone besides her it would look like she had some very expensive snake skin she bought, which she did in part of having actual snakes.

song; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNFVdVpmgA8&index=1&list=PL-0XHqyzhezb5AapE2l6UqCph1_zrvMNJ
    Outfit; http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=158222583
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1520
    Registration date : 2015-10-06

Bleeding Out [Me and Spock] Empty Re: Bleeding Out [Me and Spock]

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/15/2015, 12:14 am

Bleeding Out [Me and Spock] Giphy

Aiden spinned around in his chair. He gripped his guitar in one hand, headphones plugged in to reduce all the exploding noise. His broken eye made it a bit difficult to play the electric guitar sometimes, but he was fairly great at it. He played the song he loved from Back to the Future, Back in Time, which was a great rock n roll by Huey Lewis.

Tell me doctor
    When are we going this time
    Is this the 50s
    Or 1999

The lyrics were entertaining. Playing it quickly, lyrics humming to himself, he suddenly felt as if someone sat down opposite him. He glanced up. A girl. Possibly his age, he guessed, but he was 19, so she must be 1 or 2 years younger. And his flirty personality overwhelmed him.

"That's a hella nice guitar you've got there."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/15/2015, 12:20 am

Astrid rolled her eyes and pulled another one out of her case, seeing as she managed to get one of the Hephaestus kids to make a case to hold two guitars at a time. Just wait. She teased setting up the 8String and grinned to herself before going into a Skrillex cover and head banging all the way, her raven hair spilling every where giving her that wild and rocker look. There was no way she was going to miss out on a chance to brag about her skill and talent without completely getting lost in the music. Her facial expressions were ones for the record books as she started bouncing along to the music she was oh so in love with.

song; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpi0w3wPE3M&list=PL-0XHqyzhezb5AapE2l6UqCph1_zrvMNJ&index=7
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/15/2015, 12:50 am

Gripping his guitar, he started playing. The tone was low in the first few seconds, before it eventually grew higher and the lyrics came. He hummed it instead of singing loudly to it, but the chorus that he programmed in the background made the song sound absolutely "awesome".

All I wanted to do
    Was play my guitar and sing

Then the chorus

So take me away
    I don't mind
    But you better promise me
    I'll be back in time

And the chorus returned once more.

His fingers were playing quickly and without halting.

"Eh?" he turned to the girl, his eyebrows raised, his lips curled into a smile "I presumed you don't know what I'm playing, do you?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/15/2015, 12:55 am

Huey Lewis And The News' song Back To The Future from the movie Back To The Future. She said flatly with a small grin tugging at the corners of her lips. I know my classics. She said now bored before leaning against the wall and pulling her knees closer to sit cris cross but leaving enough to play her six string guitar while a few pieces of her black hair fell into her face. The snakes around her neck started to shift slightly so her 'necklace' looked like it was moving on its own, the heads of the animals still hidden in her dark hair.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/15/2015, 12:59 am

"Impressive." he complimented. "So." he moved in to sit right next to her. "Aiden. You?" he kept his guitar in one hand, his headphones to his ears. He started his normal flirty process which he did every time he came close to a girl. "I guess you're an Apollo kid? Cause' most kids here are Apollo demigods."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/15/2015, 1:03 am

Astrid rolled her eyes. Astrid. Daughter of Loki. She said flatly as the snakes around her neck peeked their heads out of her hair and starred at Aiden, hissing slightly. She hushed them with parsletongue and looked back to Aiden with her bright green eyes.Lemme guess. Aphrodite? You reek of perfume and cologne. She said annoyed strumming away on her guitar to something haunting.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/15/2015, 1:08 am

"Precisely. Although I don't remember using perfumes today. So, your dad is Loki. That's kinda odd, considering that Loki is sort of an equivelant to Hermes and they don't exactly play music, do they?. But hey, I am perfectly fine with anyone. So, you played Skillrex, quite skillfully I'd say. How long have you been studying this?" he asked, glancing down at her and then at the snakes hissing, then she herself hissed to back off the snakes. "Parseltongue. Please tell me you are not related to Voldemort."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/15/2015, 1:15 am

Voldemort is a stupid excuse to pin self problems on a person as well as a majority of the populations fear of snakes. She said bored, not playing along with this Aphrodite's flirting scheme. She began strumming again mindlessly as the snakes slithered down her neck and to her forearms before moving to the space next to her on the bench. It was relaxing to have snakes with her but they were still wild in nature so she had to keep an eye on them seeing as they were poisonous. They're venomous you know. She said calmly without missing a beat on her guitar. And I've been playing since I was five.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/15/2015, 1:21 am

"I'm not afraid of snakes." he said, turning his head toward the snakes slithered around her neck. "And I guess you don't have a sense of humor, don't you? That was practically a joke." he said, before returning to his seat right opposite her. "What songs do you play?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/15/2015, 1:24 am

It wasn't funny. She said casually with a shrug before thinking to herself as to what she really played on guitar.I play whatever I feel like playing, and then it various depending on if I want to sing as well. She said starting to get bored but kind of wanting to play the flirting card slightly, just never did.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/15/2015, 2:17 am

"It was, if you had a great sense of humor." he said, before starting to play the guitar again. "Yeah, I know that, but which song do you play often?" he asked, while starting to hum the lyrics for The Power of Love and the music streamed into his ears.

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/15/2015, 2:22 am

Astrid had to actually really think about the answer to that question. Sure she had played many songs but was there one that she really played often? Daily? Actually there was one but it was one people wouldn't think of for someone like her. Tuning her guitar to the right key she started strumming away and singing to the Jessie J song Flashlight letting her eyes close and getting lost in the lyrics.

I got all I need when I got you and I
    I look around me, and see a sweet life
    I'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight
    You're getting me, getting me through the night

She sang in her angelic like voice thanks to so many vocal lessons she took without her mother knowing. Singing was something she reserved for songs she loved and when she was relaxed enough, like now. Guitar was her escape and she was finally in the right mood for it.

Cover: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9BwZvD3psE&index=10&list=PL-0XHqyzhezb5AapE2l6UqCph1_zrvMNJ
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/15/2015, 3:07 am

Bleeding Out [Me and Spock] Giphy

Aiden looked up from his guitar at Astrid. Her voice was angelic, it was sweet and he figured he should give her a moment instead of interrupting it with rock n roll. Slowly lowering his guitar, he commented:

"That was, absolutely, beautiful. You really got the talents."

Then he thought about his voice. He didn't really know. The teachers also applauded him when he sung back at school, but that was 3 years ago. Now he didn't know what disastrous events would take place if he did. Perhaps a 9.4 on a Richter scale earthquake, with a tsunami that would sweep the entire city caused by the earthquakes.

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/15/2015, 3:11 am

Astrid looked at Aiden as she sang and gave her best singing smile she could as she hit a slight pause in the singing but continued the guitar.Come on. Sing with me. She said as the snakes seemed to move their tails in time with the song and the ferrets sat on a nearby table to watch as the daughter of Loki did what she loved. Astrid moved from the bridge and straight into the final chorus wondering if Aiden would sing with her.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/15/2015, 3:26 am

"Me?" he asked her, but then realized it seemed like an idiotic question as they were the only ones in the room. Moving to sit again next to her, he recalled the lyrics of the song. "Hmmm" he hummed. "Forgive me if I forget any of it."

When he was about to open his mouth to begin, he went on hiatus, before turning again to Astrid. "What was the first sentence again?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/15/2015, 3:39 am

Astrid gave a small laugh as she finished the song and then rested her arms on the electric that sat in her lap.So why are you even in here? Most of the greeks stay away cuz I'm always here and you guys basically hate all us Norse kids. She said casually. Sky and Seamus started scampering their way towards the bench at which the two different yet similar demigods sat. The ferrets climbed wherever they wanted to, up shirts, onto shoulders, sitting on knees. The room and everything in it was their playground and they seemed to know it, although they stayed away from the snakes that still sat happily together next to Astrid.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/15/2015, 3:47 am

"They do? I don't know, I don't hate you guys. You guys are great, and some of you have things that we don't." he replied. "And besides, I play the guitar, where else can I practice it?"

"What are their names?" he asked, tilting his head to look at the two snakes slithering.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/15/2015, 3:55 am

The snakes are Kriete and Izazel and the ferrets are Sky and Seamus. Astrid said setting her hand on the bench for Kriete and Izazel to climb up her arm to her neck again.Cold Blooded creatures need warmth. She explained lovingly tracing her fingers across their backs before sitting back and playing with Sky, the white ferret.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/15/2015, 4:10 am

"You tamed them easily with parseltongue?" he turned to the snake. It hissed when he looked, but then he focused again on her. "I never knew Loki had Parseltongue. Does he?"

He always thought of Loki as a cruel man because simply, he was brainwashed by MARVEL. He never thought the guy had such powers.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/15/2015, 4:17 am

Astrid gave him a confused look.This is probably why you guys don't understand us, cuz you don't even know out mythology. Loki is the father of the world serpent, Jörmungandr, and therefore I can speak to snakes. Plus I have illusion making and that whole being super persuasive is a thing as well. Loki is probably one of the more fun godparents. Less of a standard and crap. She said petting Sky while Seamus sat on her knee.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/15/2015, 11:03 am

"Undeniably true, I guess." he said, shrugging. "But we are just, sometimes, you know...do not have the sufficient time to learn Norse mythology."

"I feel jealous of you, being a daughter of Loki. Loki is a bit OP, but he's cool I guess. While I myself," he said with disgust audible in his tone. "is a child of the goddess of love. All we have is Charmspeak, whilst mine is even less than average Charmspeak standards."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/15/2015, 5:22 pm

You're kidding right? You guys really don't know sh!t. She said annoyed as Sky and Seamus began play fighting on the ground. Odin is the god of war, wisdom and magic. He is the literal king of the gods, not someone elected at the ruler like your Zeus. She said as Izazel twisted his way around her forearm and hisses lowly.You know I can always bite him. He hissed at her. That won't be necessary. She hissed back, slightly glaring at Aiden.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/15/2015, 10:27 pm

"Since when did I say Loki was the king of the Norse gods!" he protested. "I know who's the king, ok?"

He trembled for a bit when the snake glared at him and hissed, before Astrid called him off with Parseltongue. "He's hostile, isn't he?" said Aiden as he looked again at the snake. Snakes weren't his favorite animal. But he was neutral toward them.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/15/2015, 11:28 pm

I was talking about how you thought Loki was OP. Odin is the king of magic for any Norse god or creature there is. If you want OP then go talk to one of the Odinkin. She said as Izazel twisted his black body between her fingers. He hissed at Aiden again but Astrid shushed him right away. And he isn't hostile. He just doesn't like idiots. She said flatly getting up and packing up her 8String electric while leaving out her 6, sitting in one of the big beanbag chairs on the other side of the room from Aiden.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 3:48 pm