A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Bleeding Out [Me and Spock]

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Bleeding Out [Me and Spock] - Page 3 Empty Re: Bleeding Out [Me and Spock]

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/16/2015, 5:58 am

It was a tough question to say the least. There had been talk about it between the gods that was recorded and told amongst the demigods and all but it was mostly a guess.There will be people left over but not many. Odin is destined to die I know for sure and I know Heimdall and my dad are as well. I think there may be a few more but a good portion of the gods live. Ragnarok is a series of events that result in the world becoming completely engulfed in water and then eons later it emerges 'new' with two mortals to repopulate. The remaining gods do whatever the hell it is they do after that. Seeing that she didn't really touch base on Fenris Astrid felt as if it needed some explaining.Fenrir is my half brother who kills Odin in Ragnarok and then dies somehow in the chaos. That part hasn't been predicted but oh well. All anyone knows is he kills Odin then he dies before the end of Ragnarok. As she spoke Astrid started to realize how confusing this whole Ragnarok ordeal was, especially with Fenrir and his hand in this as well as her fathers.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1520
    Registration date : 2015-10-06

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/16/2015, 6:03 am

"Yes, interesting. Frey is destined to die as well, you know, since he does not have the Sword of Summer. But then, I honestly do not know, what if a large amount of mortals manage to survive the flood? Will it mess up Ragnarok or something?" he asked, "Nevermind." he figured he was asking too many questions and he shut himself up.

"How do Egyptians, Greek/Roman and Norse gods co-exist? Don't answer it though. I mean like, Freya is the goddess related to love and everything whilst Aphrodite is simultaneously the same to her."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/16/2015, 6:09 am

You're only partially right. Freya is also the goddess of battle so there's that difference I guess. And I mean the same could be said for a lot of minor gods and major ones as well. Dagur is the god of daytime whilst Delling is the god of dawn and those are basically the same thing. And Freyja, Freyr and Gefjun are all goddesses of fertility as well as other things. Plus isn't Apollo and Artemis both siblings and both gods of the hunt in a way? Astrid explained as well as asked. She knew about a few of the major and minor gods in Greek Mythology so she was proud of herself for that bit.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/16/2015, 6:14 am

"Apollo is the god of the sun, he's only good with bows and arrows, he's not the god of hunting. Artemis is the true goddess of the hunt, although their skills are practically equivelant, since they're twins. But Artemis hates men, most of them actually." he replied with his Greek mythology knowledge.

"This world is just so chaotic. I believe more in science when I was still of mortal knowledge but now I am forced to believe the myths of the gods." Aiden admitted. He loved science much much more, but due to the circumstances...you get the point.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/16/2015, 6:19 am

I personally think Norse is easier to follow because nothing is really a guess. Hel is the goddess of Niflheim and is the daughter of Loki. That's a fact. Where as you greeks seem to guess on a lot of genealogy type things. Astrid said as she played with a few of her various rings on her fingers. It was nice having a normalish conversation with a demigod from another mythology without them trying to shout or criticize.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/16/2015, 6:37 am

"Norse is, I admit, easier than Greek on so many aspects." said Aiden. "And Hel is your sister? What the Hel!" he joked. It is unfortunate for Hel, rhyming with a swear word."

"Let's sit back on the chair shall we?" he gestured toward the couch. "It's not really comfortable sitting too long like this. You get cramps."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/16/2015, 6:42 am

Astrid laughed as she moved back onto the window seat with Aiden and her snakes.Yeah. Hel is my half sister. Loki didn't get aroung much but man are his immortals weird. She joked as Izazel and Kriete moved off her skin to coil themselves in two separate spirals in front of the demigod. Astrid ran her fingers down each of their spines and smiled lovingly.I don't know why people hate snakes so much. They really don't mean any harm unless you give them a reason to harm. Kriete is kind of like a mom to most of the smaller snakes around camp and she's really good at all that temperature and heartrate stuff because I let her read on the internet sometimes when I'm not busy. She said looking down at her two friends as they laid in the sun.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/16/2015, 6:53 am

"I don't really hate snakes. People are hostile toward them for being dangerous and creepy, ending in an inevitable outcome: hatred. Besides, you taught Kriete how to surf the internet? Wow, that took no effort, did it?" he laughed, looking again at the snakes. He imagined them slithering on a keyboard typing. That would take a while.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/16/2015, 6:57 am

More like she tells me what she wants to read and I google things for her. Astrid explained as Kriete thanked her yet again for the help. This gave her an idea though. Talking with Kriete for a few moments the snake made her way out of the Music Room and into the camp. There are a few snakes here who are actually super nice you know, besides Kriete. Like Izazel. He's super relaxed but doesn't take crap from people, be it to me or people he likes. She explained as the black snake looked up at her, flicked his tongue out a few times then moved farther into the sunwarmed bench.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/16/2015, 7:03 am

"Yeah.What does a snake read, actually?" he thought of the subject. Not all snakes read stuff. Barely a minor population of them, intelligent ones, trained by the half-bloods, could, like Kriete. Then he imagined a writing comprises mostly of:

HSS HISSSS HSS HS HISSI

That would cause a disturbance in the Force.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/16/2015, 7:04 am

In all honesty its boring factual crap. Nothing good. Astrid said picking up Izazel and putting him on her forearm to keep warm like usual.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/16/2015, 7:40 am

"Why do you put them on you?" he asked unpleasantly as his eyes stared at the snake. "I mean, if it's for warmth purposes then why, since Izazel is cold blooded?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/16/2015, 7:45 am

I mean it helps them stay warm while not being out in the open to freak people out and all that. Plus I kinda like them wrapped around my arms and whatever, their scales feel cool. The demigoddess said as she looked down at the half asleep Izazel.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/16/2015, 7:59 am

"Okie Lokie." Aiden joked. "I think we've forgotten our original purpose coming here, have we? To practice."

Grabbing his guitar, he was about to play one of his oldies, when he turned to her.

"You know this song?"

Then he started singing a part of it, his hand working to play the guitar.

Cause I want you
    I want you back again
    I can't remember when
    You and I were one
    I can't remember
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/16/2015, 8:05 am

Astrid listened to the song but it wasn't ringing an bells for her, then again she didn't really listen to that kind of music.Nope. don't know it. I got one for you to listen to thought. Its probably one of my favorite songs to dance to at the clubs if you catch my drift. She said with a smack wink and laugh pulling out her IPhone 6S and playing her all time favorite club song.

Le Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4nYmpFAHEs&index=24&list=PL-0XHqyzhezZMfAvpMXMDG1sRT-NxcxA_
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/16/2015, 8:40 am

"Till You Come To Me - Spencer Day. It's better in violin, but since I don't play violin I often play it with my trusty guitar." he answered, clapping on the guitar.

Listening to SWAGG, Aiden was half heartedly pleasant, in a sarcastic way. It was a great club song, yet not a sleep-at-night material. "Good, good." he clapped in a medium speed pace, laughing.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/16/2015, 8:52 am

Astrid laughed along with Aiden and scrolled through her songs some more to try and find something that he would know more, or that seemed to fit her more.I got one. She said with a small smile as she pulled out her guitar and began playing Faithfully by the band Journey. It was a classic song that most everyone who knew Journey had heard. Astrid began playing the tune and soon found herself swaying slightly as she sang in a hushed tone with her eyes closed. It was one of those songs you didn't need to rush or need to really get too into. The song was gentle and loving in its own way at to a girl with nothing, it meant a lot even if it was about loving someone.

Cover: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALph_u2iee8&index=16&list=PL-0XHqyzhezZMfAvpMXMDG1sRT-NxcxA_
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/16/2015, 9:02 am

He could have shed some tears, except it would make him look pu55y like. Noticing her rushing, going off the slow and gentle tone, Aiden grabbed her shoulders. "Woah don't rush it there. The tone is suppose to be slow and gentle, don't go rock n roll."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/16/2015, 9:13 am

I want to play you something but you cant laugh ok?She said cautiously as she picked up her guitar again and began playing and singing Superman by Five For Fighting. It was the only song she played daily and cried every time no matter how many times she had heard it. There was something about it that pulled at her heart and reminded her of her mom. She never told anyone but her mother had died a few years ago from a heart attack and Astrid sort of just started shutting people out so much that it was killing her on the inside.

I wish that I could cry
    Fall upon my knees
    Find a way to lie
    'Bout a home I'll never see

Astrid sat in front of Aiden wit her eyes closed and the song being played perfectly, that's what happens when you play it almost every day of your life for the past few years. Siv was the nicest person you could ever meet and she radiated motherly love. Now it was gone from the world. Astrid felt like that small girl once more when she was still afraid of thunderstorms. A tear formed on her eyes and she felt it roll down her cheek but ignored it and continued on, singing through the tears and even with getting chocked up at times.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/16/2015, 10:58 am

It was impossible for him to laugh. Because resentfulness killed laughter the moment it popped nto his mind. He could cry with her but he simply didn't want so. Her playing reflected the feeling of losing the only family someone had.

And it also reflected him.

Moving closer to Astrid, Aiden also felt himself shedding some tears. He was crying for real, although he hoped she didn't spot him like that. Listening to her angelic voice, he felt more tears streamed from his eye.

Then he hugged her. Sure, it was weird to hug someone you barely know, but he was falling into another state of trauma and he needed comfort. The song made him think a lot of his father and he might fall into another state of unconsciousness without outside help, like the motivation from someone or something to distract him of his thinking about Lionel Riggins.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/16/2015, 11:44 am

With the song drawing to a close Astrid felt a pair of arms wrap around her and she leaned into Aiden, letting the last bit of the song trail off. She wiped off her tears and they did the same for him as well.Sorry. I didn't know it would make you cry as well.She said kneeling in front of him as she wiped the salty tears from his cheeks. It felt odd to wipe the tears off someone who you were just starting to know but all in all she didn't care. Astrid may have been harsh but she had heart and there was always that need to make others happy, not sad. When she started thinking about other things a small laugh escaped her throat when she remembered her birthday and what it meant now.I just remembered something. She said looking back at Aiden who she still kneeled in front of.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/16/2015, 7:45 pm

"Sorry...it's just that when I fall into trauma like this, the comfort from someone often help me out of it." he said, still sobbing a bit. "And, thanks." he added when she wiped the tears off his cheek.

"What?" he asked her, after she abruptly recalled something.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/16/2015, 8:46 pm

Astrid smiled slightly but laughed a little too.Tomorrow is my birthday. Guess the days blur together round here. She joked, trying to get the both of them to not cry anymore.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/16/2015, 8:57 pm

"Well then, congrats. Happy early birthday. And, tomorrow, how old are you gonna be?" he asked. He guessed, 16 to 17, or probably 17 to 18. He was 19, and he would obviously be overage her.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/16/2015, 9:43 pm

Eighteen. Finally an adult. She said rolling her eyes slightly before lookin Aiden in the eye. Those bright blue ones were no doubt looking into her toxic green orbs. Venomous, her mother would say, venomous like a snake. Only when she was claimed did she realize why her mother said snakes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 11:46 am